VRPG expansion thread (Duamutef's game)

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

VRPG expansion thread (Duamutef's game)

Postby Deathworks » Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:12 am

Hi!

First of an apology for starting a thread without actually contributing to its content at the beginning. I know that is bad style, but I hope it can be forgiven. Hopefully, this thread can get off the ground nonetheless.

Now, the idea behind this thread is to collect expansion data for Duamutef's VRPG. If this works out well, we may gather something like the Expansion Set Throku did and create a download that is definitely compatible with 2.14 or whatever the current version of the game would be by then (even though Duamutef hopes to have seen the last of the old game, I wouldn't be surprised if things turned out otherwise.)

There are basically three aims I have in mind for this thread:

First, by using this thread, members of the community could help other members who have ideas for original dialogues or situations in the game but do not know how they should program them.

Secondly, it would offer an easy way for people to exchange their ideas and maybe even gather ideas from many authors into a single package so that consumers would only need to install one expansion package and not fix up different packages (I think the structure of the data used by the game, like the very existance of a single conversation.txt file does pose a minor problem for easy combining of several expansions for inexperienced users).

Finally, the data exchanged here may turn into inspiration for artists and authors. I could imagine that both Duamutef and Krishna3ca may wish to include some of the dialogues in their respective games. Besides that, the situations and items may of course inspire non-game related art to be created as well.

Therefore, I suggest posting the following kind of data:

- graphics used for sprites or in dialogues
- dialogue ideas in "prose"
- dialogue ideas in the correct format for the game
- other items that may be integrated into the game manually (extra cities and quests, for instance)

While most of the data would require being added as attachments, texts can also be simply copied and pasted into the main message. Please make sure to surround them by blank line.

If someone posts dialogue ideas that are not yet in the correct format for the game, I suggest that it is assumed that by sharing that information they implicitly ask for volunteers to reformat the dialgue to be ready for actual use in the game. It would therefore be nice if volunteers who happen to have converted such "prose" ideas to correct code could share the finished versions with everyone via this thread.

Finally, what may be an important aspect: All contributors to this thread need to agree to their contributions being bundled and made available for download as an expansion package. I don't know whether this will actually happen, but in case this thread here works out, it would be nice if its results could be made available in a single package. Therefore, I specifically request that all contributors grant permission to reproduce and re-distribute their contributions as part of a freeware expansion package release for Duamutef's VRPG. They also need to agree that any changes that may be necessary for the successful implementation of the package are made to the data. If you can't grant these permissions on your art, I have to ask you to post it in another thread so that there are no confusions or mistakes made. By contributing to this thread, you implicitly grant these permissions.

(I am not a lawyer, but I think that legaleese should do the job)

Again, I have to admit that I will probably not contribute to this anytime soon. Still, I hope that some of our creative members like for instance Throku or Bradley may find the time to write up something to be added here.

Ah, on a final note, while I have started this thread and will in a way feel responsible for it, if anyone wants to adopt this thread and turn it into a more concentrated effort on created an expansion pack, they are welcome to do so.

Deathworks

P.S.: I put this thread up in the general suggestions area since I wanted to make sure that it is available for as broad a public as possible. If it was at Duamutef's place, people might miss it, I am afraid.
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Re: VRPG expansion thread (Duamutef's game)

Postby Throku » Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:24 pm

hah :P I've said it so many times people are probably sick of me already, I am working on something, but seem to have taken myself water way over my head. as it is I would probably finish eventually, but help would be much appriciated. If only inspiration. The problem with help is the spoiler warning, part of the fun is exploring all the cool things in it speaking to all the characters and so on. It took me a while before I found the demonic pit for one.

So people if you don't want your eventuall future VRPG gaming to be spoiled by knowing what is up ahead down read any further.

-------------------SPOILER WARNING LINE; DON'T READ FURTHER IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS------------------------

I'm not sure what you had in mind really Deathworks, I really couldn't upload what I have here, for one maps are tricky and the conversations are well, pretty long. I think I'll keep on truckin' with the task I have, though help would be very much appriciated.
One other reason why I don't want to upload is because of the spoiler, I sort of did it all for people to find ingame and not read on a messageboard :P

I will lend my aid in the way that I'll try to incorporate any good ideas or such into the game where ever I see fit and ofcourse give credit to the people who desreve it, although you'll have to read the files to see it I suppose. :P I'm not for stealing the work of others and take the glory for myself you know. ;)

I could put up some real spoilers here and tell you specifically what I need help with to get rolling, but that would ofcourse ruin a bit of the fun.

I have the feeling that I might get most of the help I need anyway, if people will just utter what was on their minds anyway ;)
Throku
May I take your order?

More explanation

Postby Deathworks » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:55 am

Hi!

Sorry, still no material from me, but some clarifications. While this post addresses Throku, I think all interested in this issue should read the message since I am trying to clarify some more what this is all about.

Throku: I wasn't really sure what the current state of affairs was on your side, so I didn't want to approach you too directly.

The aim of this thread is to tap into the "minor" (not meaning to insult anyone, just referring to quantity) ressources of the community. I believe that many who play the VRPG have the idea for one or more characters in the town, but they either lack the confidence in their programming skills or feel that even if they put together a working NPC, no one would go to the trouble manually adding just a single character to the game - the data structure simply doesn't invite you to do that.

Therefore, I wanted to use this thread to offer people who had an idea but didn't know how to put it into effect help and also to try to gather people's additions, so they could actually be distributed and used by all.

Thus, if you are saying that you are willing to integrate submissions from here that you like into your upcoming expansion pack, I think that would be a very good gesture for this thread because then people already know about one definite chance they have to see their ideas actually being made available for others to enjoy.

Although this thread has not really started to yield any results and may turn into a dead end, I would suggest, in the case that there was actually a submission you wanted to integrate into your expansion that you publicly announce so. While you may feel that it is somewhat spoiling the surprise, I think the effect of boosting the morale here is more important.

As for spoiling things, I believe that by now people reading this thread should be aware that it will contain spoilers, so anyone reading details here or downloading stuff from here does so knowing what they are doing. So, I don't think "spoiling" the expansion pack for people would be a problem.

BTW, even if people don't have definite ideas, any thoughts related to this issue may be helpful, so please if you have anything to say about this, don't hold back. Inspiration can bloom from the unlikeliest sources, so any thought or feeling is valuable.

Deathworks

P.S.: I am really sorry I still don't have any material to submit yet.
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Re: More explanation

Postby Throku » Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:23 am

;) Sure I'll announce it here and take any modifications of the idea/item in question with the person over pm or here if they prefer that.

Perhaps it should be noted that it's fully possible to change the pictures of the conversation during the conversation so mini "choose your own adventure" things are fully possible.
I have actually added one such already and made a few conversations much more interesting due to you actually seeing some change depending on what you choose to say/do.
Throku
May I take your order?

Tree Nymph

Postby BradRepko » Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:36 pm

Fruit Tree
You come across a tree filled with all sorts of tasty looking fruit. Will you take a fruit?
Yes::nodex30::Tree Nymph
Yes::dex30::Fruit
No::exit

Tree Nymph
As you attempt to pluck a fruit from the tree, you suddenly find your face burried in pair of supple breasts. A pair of strong arms wrap around you, and as you look up, you find yourself in the arms of a sexy Tree Nymph.
continue::Tree Nymph2

Tree Nymph2
"Hello there, my tasty little one. Were you hoping to take a fruit from my beautiful tree?"
Yes I was, actually::Noint15::Take Fruit
No, I wanted to climb up it to get a view.::int15::View

Take Fruit
"Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but rather than getting a succulent fruit, I get a tasty girl for my belly."
Look, I'm sorry, ok?::Sorry
(Try to escape)::Nostr45::Eaten
(Try to escape)::str::Escape

Sorry
"Oh no no no nooo. It's to late for that, my tasty treat. Don't worry though, when my stomach has extracted all the nutrients from you, I promise to let you out. *titter* Whatever's left, that is."
Let her eat you::Let Eat
(Try to Escape)::Nostr45::Eaten
(Try to escape)::str::Escape

Let Eat
As the Tree Nymph's lips part around your head, you don't even try to escape. Grabbing your butt with her hands, she stuffs you into her mouth, getting you down into her warm tummy after several gulps.
continue::Let Eat2

Let Eat2
"*belch* Mmmm... honey, you were delish. Hit the spot just right, you did. *titter* And you didn't even try to squirm. Well, I'll make it up to you. I'll let you out in just a little bit.... after my tummy's finished with you!"
digest::Let Eat3

Let Eat3
You can feel her patting her tummy as sticky bile fills the stomach. You aren't suprised the stomach acids smell and taste like tree sap, but you only have a few moments to think of that before the harsh acids are tearing apart your body. You are soon a liquified goop that drains into the tree nymph's intestines.
Get Out::Let Eat4

Let Eat4
"Mmmmm..... yes, that's right. You're on your way now. *snickers* Oooh, yesss... you taste so good. *blorp* Ahhh.... looks like you're coming up on the exit now, let me just lean down here and...*pffft* ahhhhhhh!
(Too Bad, you're fertilizer now)::Digestto4::Exit

Eaten
Despite your best efforts, you are unable to escape the powerful grip of the tree nymph. You feel her hot breath upon you as her mouth opens wide to admit you. Her tongue works over your face, and you notice her breath is slightly sweet as you are gulped down into her warm stomach.
continue::Eaten2

Eaten2
"Mmmmm.... *belch* you taste delicious. *gurgle* Ohhh, and your squirms are divine, too. *glorp* Yea, keep it up, I love a squirming meal. *burble* Oooooh!"
(Squirm and struggle)::Nostr30::Digestto1::Squirm
(Squirm and struggle)::str30::Digestto1::Freedom
(Give in to your fate)::Let Eat3

Squirm
You squirm and struggle to escape, but her stomach is too tight, and the acidic sap is to sticky. As the liquid level rises, you drift under the rising acids, never to surface. You mentally scream as your body comes apart, and within a few minutes you are so much stew boiling in the tree nymphs stomach.
continue::Squirm2

Squirm2
The tree nymph pats her shrinking stomach as it returns to normal in a few moments. What she doesn't need of you is cyphoned into her colon to be discarded, stripped of all your vital nutrients.
continue::Squirm3

Squirm3
"Ahhh... you hit the spot. This fruit tree is the perfect place to live, as stupid girls like you are always trying to snag something to eat from it's branches. Instead, you wind up feeding the tree...ungg.. *groan* after I desposit whats left of you. *pffffrrrttt*"
(Get shit out)::Digestto4::Exit

Freedom
You squirm and struggle in the thick, sticky tree sap, and manage to get back into the throat. As you do, however, the digestive sap seems to harden tremendously, and with a muscular contraction, you are squeezed back into the Tree Nymphs stomach.
continue::Freedom2

Freedom2
"Mmmm.... didyou think you were getting out, darling? Well, I've got news for you, my stomach muscles aren't my only way of keeping you in my belly, my digestive sap is quite capable of making sure you never emerge into the world again... well, except as a hefty brown turd sliding out of my anus.
continue::Freedom3

Freedom3
You struggle your hardest, but it soon becomes apparent her words are true, the powerful stomach muscles, along with the stick tree sap, are just too powerful for you. The stingy is becoming to much to bear, and after a few minutes, you give in and let your head sink below the waves of digestive sap. Mercifully, the acids really go to work on you now, and in another minute you are a nutricious lump being pulled into the nymph's intestines.
continue::Freedom4

Freedom4
"*pats her rapidly shrinking tummy* Mmmmm... I love it when they keep on squirming right up until the end, then it dawns on them that they really are much to late. *chuckles and hiccups* Yummy, you were such a feisty little morsel, I'm almost reluctant to let you out. *clenches teeth* unnggg... but I must. Well, you tried hard, so I think you've earned your freedom."
continue::Freedom5

Freedom5
The tree nymph squats down and spreads her cheeks. A loud burst of gas vlasts from her rectum, followed by series of smaller toots, then the musy, brown mass you've become starts to slide from her ass. After a few minutes the last mushy brown bits of you slide from her anus, steaming and coiled. Looking down at you with a grin on her face, the nymph begins hawking up some mucus and then spits a large loogie onto your steaming remains. She then phases back into her tree to await her next meal.
(ickk!.... some freedom)::Digestto9::Exit

Escape
You manages to free yourself from the tree nymph's grip. Before she can pin you down, you high tail it out of there, not turning back until the tree is out of site.
(safe... you coward)::Exit

View
"Oh? Well, the view from here is much better, don't you think? So warm and soft... oh, I can make it even better for you."
Continue::View2

View2
The sexy tree nymph grins and gives you a sexy wink. Her pink tongue darts out of her mouth and slicks up her soft lips. She is so tempting, you almost want to jump right down her throat.
Yes. Show me more, please::Noint25::Show Me
No. I can't imagine a view nicer than this::int25::Nice View
(Try to escape)::nostr45::Pre Eat
(Try to escape)::str45::Escape

Pre Eat
"Hey, that isn't nice. I only wanted to give you a nice view of my sexy throat. Fine! I won't be nice about it. Enjoy being my dinner, meanie!"
continue::Eaten

Nice View
"Are you sure? Here, let me show you what your missing."
continue::Nice View2

Nice View2
The tree nymph giggles and opens her mouth wide, bringing it inches from your face. She let's out a warm breath around your face, and it smells very sweet, sweeter than you could have thought possible. A bit of her saliva falls from her lips and runs down your cheek, leaving a warm, plesant tingling against your skin. Plesant tingles shake your core as you desire more than anything before to just ram yourself down her throat and curl up in the sexy nymph's tummy.
(shove yourself down her throat)::noint40::Shove
Maybe, but it couldn't be as lovely as right here::int40::Lovely
(Try to escape)::nostr45::Pre Eat
(Try to escape)::str45::Escape

Lovely
The tree nymph's cheeks glow a dark green as she blushes. You get the feeling your flattery is really having an affect on her. Her fragance is becoming much sweeter, and you can feel her grip around you weaken.
How'd you like to try the view inside me?::noint65::Pre Eat
(wink and start sucking her tit)::int65::Tit Suck
(nows your chance, flee)::nostr25::Pre Eat
(nows your chance, flee)::str25::Escape

Tit Suck
The tree nymph gasps as you begin to suck on her engorged tit. Your tongue flicks across her hardened nipple and you nipple very gently, applying only the slightest of pressure around the nipple with your teeth. This causes the nymph to go weak in the knees, and you push her against the tree so she can lean into it for support. Her hands go up to hold your head against her breast, and you let out a low purr to send vibrations through your lips and into her tit.
continue::Tit Suck2

Tit Suck2
"Oh... oh my.... oh my godess!! You're...... you're so good! Ohhh!"
continue::Tit Suck3

Tit Suck3
You slide your hand down her sexy stomach and into her hot box, a warm gush of fluid spurting out around your fingers. She gasps and bucks against your fingers, tilting her head up and moaning, her tit releasing a deluge of sweet honey into your gullet. You instinctively gulp it down, the taste amazing and emmanating a warm feeling from within you. It's not just an aphrodisiac, you feel as high as kite. With your tongue you go all out on her breast, not letting up until she is crying out in orgasm, a deluge of sticky fluids flooding your hand and down your wrist.
continue::Tit Suck4

"Oh.... oh my... honey, that was terrific. I.... I haven't felt so good..... ever!"
It gets better! (begin licking her flower)::Eat Out
Wanna make me feel good?(open mouth wide)::Eat Up

Eat Up
Her eyes open wide for a moment, but then she blushes deeply and nods her head. The tables turn as she begins to climb down your throat and into your gullet, and you savor her sweet flavor as your tongue roams over her body. When her dripping flower slides between your lips, you dart your tongue in and greedily slurp up all her delicious nectar, bring her to another orgasm before slurping her up all the way and sitting down under her tree with her curled up in your belly.
Continue::Eat Up2

"Mmmm.... honey, that felt great. You... you aren't gonna digest me are you?"
Of course not! (let her out)::No Eat
Of course! (start digesting)::nostr50::Digest Fail
Of course! (start digesting)::str50::Digestion
(remain silent)::nostr50::Force Out
(remain silent)::str50::Silence

Silence
The tree nymph begins to squirm in your silence, trying desperately to get out. You pat your stomach and let out a large belch as her kicks stimulate your stomach. Despite her attempts, she just can't get out, and she finally gives up, crying softly as your stomach walls knead over her form.
(digest her)::Yummy
(let her out)::Let Out

Let Out
Patting your tummy, you burp a few times, and then let out a massive belch that brings the tree nymph back to your mouth. With a wave of bile, she slides from your mouth and back onto the ground, lying in a pool of your vomit. She looks up at you, clumps of goo in her hair, and her eyes water.
continue::Let Out2

Let Out2
"You... you let me out? Why? If I had you in my tummy, the only way you'd be getting out is as my poop."
No Duh!::Let Out3
I know that::Let Out3

Let Out3
You smile and give her a soft kiss, rubbing over her flat belly. She admitted herself to you, and let herself become vulnerable, so now you feel like rewarding her. Despite your journey, you feel it best to offer yourself to her, regardless of what it might mean.
How about that special view now? *wink*::Let Out4

Let Out4
"Aww hon... that's sweet. But I could never digest you now. Here, let me teach you a spell, it will allow you to summon me at will, requiring you have enough mana left to call me. Don't worry, I will be happy to fight with you. We're lovers now. *wink*
Learn Summon Tree Nymph::Learn Spell 'Summon Tree Nymph'::Exit

Coming soon... the complete post!!
Attachments
Geist-Tree Nymph.jpg
The Tree Nymph PS: Someone contact Geist, he has great photomorphs like this one
Geist-Tree Nymph.jpg (102.62 KiB) Viewed 2717 times
Last edited by BradRepko on Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:06 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Fraaz, Master of Icy Fire

"Nooooooooooooo! The Demon King is going to run around in MY body? BLECH! That's too disgusting for words!"

My Interactives:
My Life As a Teenage Voraphile
Catering to Hungry Girls
Down the Hatch: Out the Egress
BradRepko
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Tree Nymph

Postby CruelAngel » Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:21 pm

Can there be a feature that allows you to pick your character's gender in the expansion? I'm just kinda, you know, throwing some ideas out here.
CruelAngel
Participator

Postby Big_D » Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:53 pm

A new graphic for eating atempt since looks just like swinging your weapon like say teeth or something that represents teeth Sideway Line
Darkness entwines a foolish young heart but the brave will always ring true.......yeah right ;p
Patreon account https:https://www.patreon.com/Yubel
Big_D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Throku » Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:59 pm

Big_D wrote:A new graphic for eating atempt since looks just like swinging your weapon like say teeth or something that represents teeth Sideway Line

Not sure what you are refering too, perhaps there could, but then we'll need some graphic artist :P

CruelAngel wrote:Can there be a feature that allows you to pick your character's gender in the expansion? I'm just kinda, you know, throwing some ideas out here.

No, I'm afraid not. But you could do it yourself, if you make a sprite that is male and holds an identical posture as the current sprite. You know so clothes fit and weppons are in the hand and so on. Then all you should have to do is to rename it so that it matches one of the current sprites and thus replaces it. With it in the game when you flip through the options in the character screen there your male sprite should be.

However, I will not include anything such in the expansion, since it is not consistent with either the feel of the game or the Duamutef Universe.

Brad. Good thing going there! I think I know where I'd like to put this. :D
If you have more pictures that's good too, one can theoretically change the picture once every conversation "branch". Meaning you can have a picture of her talking, one of her rubbing her belly once your inside it, or a picture of the inside and a picture of her squeezing you out or haveing just done so and... so on[/b]
Throku
May I take your order?

Thank you all

Postby Deathworks » Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:21 am

Hi!

I just want to say thank you again to all those who have taken interest in this and have added their ideas.

Throku has already been kind enough to give answers to most aspects and I am glad to hear that Bradley's conversation is actually already on the way towards getting into Throku's expansion. Unlike me, Throku is someone who reliably delivers, so this is good news indeed. I want to thank Throku again publicly for lending his support for this thread, thus giving it much more hope than I could have possibly provided for.

Big_D: I am afraid that that would require a modification to the program proper itself, so only Duamutef could do that by modifying how the Eat command is handled. It seems unlikely that Duamutef will do so any time soon, since he declared he didn't intend to mess around with the old VRPG anymore, concentrating instead on the new one.
However, I would suggest that you tell him about your thought and make it a suggestion for a feature of the new VRPG he is working on.

Cruel Angel: Thank you for the suggestion. I think Throku gave a good explanation about what could be done about this. However, personally, I do agree that adding males may cause a lot of problems for the game, both as far as the background is concerned and as far as the practical side is concerned, since all dialogue assumes that you have a female character. By doing such a modification, you would risk having some text stating that your male character's vagina is stimulated by an NPC or something like that ...... So, implementing male characters would be quite an effort (also remember that you need to modify the graphics for all armor that shows breast outlines and the like). Sorry for being so pessimistic on this one, but it seems like an idea that requires a major expansion in its own right - possible if you are able to gather enough people to help, but not an easy task.

Bradley: I am really thankful for you having decided to contribute here. From what I have seen of you in the past, I know that you are one of the most creative scenario writers/conversation writers we have around. So, your presence in this thread is indeed really good news for me.

To All: Please don't hold back. We are among friends here. Even if an idea may be a bit too difficult for us to handle or beyond our knowledge, I am sure there are a lot of people here at Eka's willing to lend their support and knowledge. Please see this as an opportunity to express your ideas and maybe get help in making them bear fruit.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Re: Thank you all

Postby CruelAngel » Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:05 pm

Okay, I see why you wouldn't want to do my request and thanks for the tip.

On a lesser note: this is a minor issue but I think it would be cool if the frogs' poop in the game were portrayed more accurately. Frog poop is actually white, smooth and slimey if you've ever seen it, not brown and lumpy. I am pointing this out as I have just seen my pet frog poop.
CruelAngel
Participator

Postby Throku » Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:11 pm

CruelAngel again I'm afraid I can't be of help. I've been nagging on Duamutef to implement posibilities for various poop orientated options sice like version 1.2 or something and still no word if there will ever be any more options :/
As it is now everyone uses the same poopgraphic for any situation where poop is needed hence it is possible for the frogs to have more froglike poop by replacing the graphics, problem is that everyone else will also produce frog-poop :/
Perhaps even more disturbing is the eventuallity that you get shrunk and eaten, but once it is poop-time you're a heck of a load anyway...
Throku
May I take your order?

Re: Thank you all

Postby BradRepko » Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:06 pm

Deathworks wrote:Bradley: I am really thankful for you having decided to contribute here. From what I have seen of you in the past, I know that you are one of the most creative scenario writers/conversation writers we have around. So, your presence in this thread is indeed really good news for me.

*blushes* You... you really think so? You're... you're to kind. I only wish I had the Amanda script/pic combo still to send that is based on my beloved Succubus Amanda. I've written other scripts to, but they are gone now, but I will continue posting more when I can.

EDIT: For those of you haven't realized it, I have been editting my script up above. Make sure you don't miss it. I've also added the pic now, so be sure to catch that, too!

"Nooooooooooooo! The Demon King is going to run around in MY body? BLECH! That's too disgusting for words!"

My Interactives:
Catering to Hungry Girls
BradRepko
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BradRepko » Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:48 am

!BUMP!

Please note that some of the script conversation involving the Tree Nymph in Krishna3ca's V-Game was given to him by me. The idea on the tree nymph was mine, as is a certain thread of the conversation, and I am disappointed he didn't give me at least some aknowledgement like he did Deathworks.

Anyway, I have a new conversation I'm working on for you all that I hope will be added to something somewhere soon. This one was made with V-Game in mind, actually.

Mileena
------------------------------

Hello, welcome to my office. Is there something I can help you with?
Who are you?::Ask Once::who

who
Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't realize you were new here. I'm Mileena, the mayor of Loristin. This is my home, but since I work out of it, it is also my office. So, is there anyway I can help you?
Ask about the monsters::monsters
Ask about the region::region
Ask about the city::city
Ask about the orb::orb

monsters
Well, this area has suffered a recent resurgeance of Orcs, uncivilizied barbarians with no sense of hygiene and a taste for humans, especially the titted kind that wiggles and screams all the way down your throat.
Didn't you beat them in the war?::war

war
Yes, we managed to hold them off at the bridge just south of our town, but they went into hiding in nearby caves and have bided their time until they had means to attack again. Now they are raiding caravans from our city every week, and what's worse, with the recent blockade to the elven city, we can't even get any supplies.
What blockade do you mean?::blockade
What supplies?::supplies

supplies
Well, we need food, hon, among other things. The biggest thing right now is weapons and armor, we have enough for the rest of the month, but with the frequency of orc attacks we will soon run out. Plus, it seems that they got our resident blacksmith, so only her apprentice is left, and she is pretty much out of supplies to work with, anyway.
Perhaps I can be of some assistance?::assist

assist
You'd like to help? Sure, if you can take care of the blockade up north and put a stop to the orcs at their source, it would be a great help. *smirks* Other than that, the only thing a cute little honey like you could do is fill up my tummy.
Excuse me?::excuse

excuse
*laughs* Relax there, I'm only joking with you. There still is a fair amount of food left in the city, we aren't in any need to go eating each other yet.
Oh...... I see::disappointed

disappointed
What's wrong, dear? That's not what you wanted to hear? Were you hoping you could be chowed upon by little ol' me?
Actually... yes, I was::chow

chow
*blushes* Oh my...! That's very sweet of you honey, but you should go out and enjoy life while you have. Don't waste it rotting away inside me, you'll probably be gulped down by a monster at some point anyway.
Attachments
Mileena.jpg
Mileena.jpg (29.87 KiB) Viewed 2726 times

My Interactives:
Catering to Hungry Girls
BradRepko
Advanced Vorarephile

Thank you again

Postby Deathworks » Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:29 am

Hi!

Bradley: Thank you again for another nice addition. I hope you do add a path that gets the player eaten. I have to say, I really like that new character.

As for Krishna3ca, I have to admit that I thought it was an interesting coincedence for his chapter 2 containing a tree nymph similar to your suggestion. Anyhow, I don't think he deliberately failed to mention your contribution. When my text was added, he only made a bug fix update, so there was very little else to report about, but your addition is part of a major increase in contents.

With all the things he had to keep track of, I suppose he simply forgot to mention you. Something like that shouldn't happen, of course, but we are all human and accidents do happen.

Well, anyhow, that is how I would interpret that situation. Whether I am right or wrong about this, only Krishna3ca can tell, of course. Therefore, I don't think we should delve any deeper into the issue here, hoping that any problems/misunderstandings concerning that can be handled at the Vgame Chapter 2 thread. Please don't get me wrong, I don't mind if things are resolved here, but considering that the other thread is kind of the official thread about the vgame, I think it would be better for reaching all who are playing the game.

Now, I want to use this response to also respond to Bradley's previous response: I first came across your name when I entered Duamutef's VRPG Expansion group and downloaded your first expansion for the Cartovore 2 game. Together with Duamutef's Emily, your Cindy Songale was one of my favorite characters. If you remember, the first thing I posted concerning the game, was a modified version of Cindy. By the way, when I did that, I asked you to say what you thought about it, but was disappointed to get no response back then. Well, but that's something of the past.

Watching activities around Duamutef's game, I noticed that your name appeared regularly with new content. That's one of the main reasons why I remembered you.

However, I have to admit that with seeing more of your material, I realized that our preferences were slightly different. Therefore, not all of it is matching my (extreme) taste. Please don't let that discourage you or anything. Tastes differ, that is natural, and there are a lot of people besides me who enjoy your writing.

Anyhow, you are in my book as one of the authors for additional game material to watch out for, directly next to Throku. Therefore, I hope you continue supporting the community the way you have done thus far.

To All: As I have explained, Bradley is really a pro concerning this kind of thing. So, please don't compare yourself with him. As I said, any idea, any text, regardless of how small or short it may be, is worth being shared. Even if you don't think you will be able to complete it, if you share it, you give others the chance to make it bloom into a beautiful flower.

The main goal of this thread is to help people with contributing to the games/expansions. Therefore, if you need advice or help, you can also ask your questions here. I will try to answer to the best of my ability, and I am sure that the other visitors to the thread will also be willing to lend a hand.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Re: Thank you again

Postby krishna3ca » Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:43 am

Hi,

I know this isn't necessary the good thraed for this, but I wanted to express my sinceres appologies to BradRepko. In the mist of confusion surrounding the release of the second chapter of my game, I forgot to mention his contribution. I'm truly sorry for it.

The nymph idea was his idea and he merits all the credits for it.

BradRepko, if there is something that I can do to redeem myselft, let me know.

Krishna3ca
krishna3ca
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Thank you again

Postby Deioth » Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:04 pm

I don't suppose there is anyone out there willing to work towards a male furry conversion of VRPG aside from myself?
Deioth
The second "Our One and Only" Minotaur

Hi Deioth

Postby Deathworks » Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:04 am

Hi!

Deioth: Well, I have to admit that I would not be able to add content-wise to such a project, although I could help with questions concerning Duamutef's script language or graphic conversion issues (albeit my knowledge in both sectors is quite limited).

However, I don't think you should be so pessimistic. How about giving it a try? I mean, if you are willing to kind of organize it, please feel free to use this thread to gather supporters and exchange ideas and material.

So, if you want to give this a try (as I said, there are probably enough people here who can help you with technical issues, should they arise), we could simply ask around like this:

We are looking for contributors for a male furry version of the VRPG!
Please answer in this thread if you think you can help in any form.

But as I said, such a project requires someone who claims the seat of prime coordinator, collecting all the stuff people contribute and things like that. I am sorry, but that is a task I can't take, so you will need someone to volunteer for this if you don't want to do that yourself.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Return to Suggestion & inspiration