Something I thought might be funny

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Something I thought might be funny

Postby Star_Sage » Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:05 pm

I've never seen this as a picture, and while it might work as I story I don't have the will to write it, so I'm tossing this one out there.

Participants: Two Macros, at least one male or herm with a penis, and one micro
Setup: Basically some micro got swallowed by a macro, and miraculously survived the horrors of his digestive tract, his/her head finally poking out of the slit of his manhood, only to find themself staring right into the face of another macro who grins down at them and then clamps their jaws over the erect member, sucking on it once and then withdrawing, the member now wet with saliva(And possibly cum) while the micro is sliding down the other macro's throat, making some sarcastic or rude comment about being eaten again.

So, does anyone have the inclination to do this one?
Star_Sage
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Something I thought might be funny

Postby Delphinus » Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:01 pm

Hehe, if I had any artistic abilities, I would - that sounds cool, though. Although I do feel inclined to point out that I'm not sure how said micro would end up in the bladder of said macro, but if someone could make it work, that'd be cool.

~Delph
Delphinus
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SeruOmen » Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:36 am

Delphinus wrote:Hehe, if I had any artistic abilities, I would - that sounds cool, though. Although I do feel inclined to point out that I'm not sure how said micro would end up in the bladder of said macro, but if someone could make it work, that'd be cool.

~Delph

Well... Bladder or Prostate one.
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby Marked » Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:53 am

Anotomical it isn't correct, but I've never let that stop me from imagening vore.
I think it would work out nicely. Emm I don't think I could write it though.
Marked
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Delphinus » Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:44 pm

SeruOmen wrote:
Well... Bladder or Prostate one.

Well, right...the point being, it wouldn't work anatomically, though the concept is really interesting and would make for a great story, is all.
Delphinus
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Suggestion & inspiration