Vore Scenario Generator (updated 1/1/15)

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Vore Scenario Generator (updated 1/1/15)

Postby YumiGumie » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:14 pm

Introducing the Basic Vore Scenario Generator!!
This is an idea that has been bouncing around in my head for years now and finally decided to create it!

It will generate basic scenarios for you to wrap your awesome little creative minds around to mold into comics, stories, anything you wish! The current selections in V0.07 are:

Pred:
- Species:
- - Human, Naga, Harpy, Mermaid, Slime, Lizard, Robot, Centaur, Ghost, Goblin, Ogre, undead, Dragon, Plant, Anthro, Elf, Slug, Bug, Golem, Demon, Angel, Gargoyle, Fairy, Alien, Lamia, Succubus, Imp, Genie, Xenomorph, Sergals, Gryphon
- Sex:
- - Male, Female, Undefined (For the extra creative types, Go wild!)
- Mixed Species: (If you want a hybrid character)
- - Human, Naga, Harpy, Mermaid, Slime, Lizard, Robot, Centaur, Ghost, Goblin, Ogre, undead, Dragon, Plant, Anthro, Elf, Slug, Bug, Golem, Demon, Angel, Gargoyle, Fairy, Alien, Lamia, Succubus, Imp, Genie, Xenomorph, Sergals, Gryphon
- Size
- - Smaller, Small, Normal, Large, Larger
- Tactic:
- - Playful, Violent, Stealthy, Clumsily, Accidental
- State of being
- - Stressed, Drunk, Dizzy, Focused, Normal, Carefree, Sleepywalk, Tired, Injured, Crippled, Exhausted, Excited, Pregmant

Prey:
- Species:
- Sex:
- Size:
- Willingness:
- - Willing, Unwilling, Uncertain
- State of being
- - Stressed, Drunk, Dizzy, Focused, Normal, Carefree, Sleepywalk, Tired, Injured, Crippled, Exhausted, Excited, Pregmant

Vore:
Type
- Oral, Anal, Unbirth, Cock, Soul, Tail, Absorb, Genitals
Motive
- Food, Fun, Hired, Revenge, Lust, Accidentally, Unknowingly, Friendly, Sympathy, Love, Hypnotized
Difficulty (how easy or hard it is for the pred to eat the prey, be it resistance of the prey or just difficulty getting the prey down)
- Easy, Average, Hard
Outcome
- Digestion, Absorption, Regurgitation, Full Tour, Scat, Gas

I am very much looking forward to various attributes to add to this project so if you have any questions or suggestions feel free to let me know! The aim of this project is to give creative types a nice spark to run with when they are out of ideas. What species or other characteristics would you like to see in here?

Here is a link to try it out!
http://aryion.com/g4/view/286166
Instructions:

Click "Select" to select from the randomizer.

Happy Nommings! :gulp:

Change Log

Removed Title "Basic Traits"

Removed Title "Other Characteristics"

Removed Pseudo Randomizer (Code)

Completely redid graphics to match something a little more familiar and easier to work with

Added Proper Randomizer (Code)

Changed "Reason" to "Motive".

Changed Difficulty "Normal" to "Average"

Moved State of Being Hypnotized to Motive

Added, Species (for pred prey and mixed species)
Gryphon

Added, Outcome (Vore)
Scat, Gas

Added, Vore Type (Vore):
Genitals

Future Plans:
Clean up internal flash files/layers to be easier to add content in the future. Clean up as much as I can for final release (V1.0)!! If at all possible I would still like to put one big "STOP ALL" button. But I'm an idiot and still have no idea how. Will also include some nice tool tips/help/about section. I would also like to include a way to have a character selection of popular characters from anime/cartoons/etc. While it wont be in ver. 1.0 I think it would be pretty cool to one day characters and a "Popular" option where more popular creatures/characters have a higher chance of being selected.

Tech Stuff that makes my head hurt:
Spoiler: show
New working randomizer code as found in this youtube video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5aRJ8nRUlk

Code: Select all
stop();

random_btn.addEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK, choose);

function choose(event:MouseEvent):void{
   var pic_number : Number = 4;
   var randomFrame:Number = Math.ceil(Math.random() * pic_number);
   trace(randomFrame);
   gotoAndStop(randomFrame);

}

This code is placed in every randomizer.

V0.07
Pred:
Basic Traits
- Species:
- - Human, Naga, Harpy, Mermaid, Slime, Lizard, Robot, Centaur, Ghost, Goblin, Ogre, undead, Dragon, Plant, Anthro, Elf, Slug, Bug, Golem, Demon, Angel, Gargoyle, Fairy, Alien, Lamia, Succubus, Imp, Genie, Xenomorph, Sergals
- Sex:

Other Characteristics
- - Human, Naga, Harpy, Mermaid, Slime, Lizard, Robot, Centaur, Ghost, Goblin, Ogre, undead, Dragon, Plant, Anthro, Elf, Slug, Bug, Golem, Demon, Angel, Gargoyle, Fairy, Alien, Lamia, Succubus, Imp, Genie, Xenomorph, Sergals
- Size
- Tactic:
- State of being
- - Stressed, Drunk, Dizzy, Focused, Normal, Carefree, Hypnotised, Sleepywalk, Tired, Injured, Crippled, Exhausted, Excited, Pregmant

Prey:
Basic Traits
- Species:
- Sex:

Other Characteristics
- Size:
- Willingness:
- - Willing, Unwilling, Uncertain
- State of being
- - Hypnotised, Sleepywalk, Tired, Injured, Crippled, Exhausted, Excited, Pregnant

Vore:
Type
- Oral, Anal, Unbirth, Cock, Soul, Tail, Absorb
Reason
- Food, Fun, Hired, Revenge, Lust, Accidentally, Unknowingly, Friendly, Sempathy, Love
Difficulty (how easy or hard it is for the pred to eat the prey, be it resistance of the prey or just difficulty getting the prey down)
- Easy, Normal, Hard
Outcome
- Digestion, Absorption, Regurgitation, Full Tour

I am very much looking forward to various attributes to add to this project so if you have any questions or suggestions feel free to let me know! The aim of this project is to give creative types a nice spark to run with when they are out of ideas. What species or other characteristics would you like to see in here?

http://aryion.com/g4/view/268478
Instructions:

Click the little green play button to select.

Change Log

Changed "State of Mind" to "State of Being".

Changed "Willing/Unwilling" to "Willingness"

Demon, Angel, Gargoyle, Fairy, Alien, Lamia, Succubus, Imp, Genie, Xenomorph, Sergals

Added, State of being (both for pred and prey)
Hypnotized, Sleepywalk, Tired, Injured, Crippled, Exhausted, Excited, Pregnant

Added, Willingness (Prey)
Uncertain

Added, Vore:
Soul, Tail, Absorption

Added, Reason:
Hired, Revenge, Lust, Accidentally, Unknowingly, Friendly, Sympathy, Love

Added, Outcome:
Digestion, Absorption, Regurgitation, Full Tour

Future Plans:
Looking at this project again for the first time in forever I am seeing areas that I can improve on it visually. I think I shouuuld be able to come up with a new nice clean design that still gets the point across without all the blinking "Random" text everywhere. Though I wasn't able to sort everything out for this version, I was able to find a true randomizer for this project. I'm hoping that with this new code I can figure out how to make a universal "Stop all" and "Start all" button.

[spoiler]No new codes went into this one.

This is the dominant code that is used for this project:
Nada

It's function serves to stop and start the randomizer (Blank1) and removes the cover that prevent the user from seeing text fly by at 60fps (Blocker). The last bit is what I've learned to create a single toggle button.

[/spoiler]

v0.06 notes:
Pred:
Basic Traits
- Species:
- - Human, Naga, Harpy, Mermaid, Slime, Lizard, Robot, Centaur, Ghost, Goblin, Ogre, undead, Dragon, Plant, Anthro, Elf, Slug, Bug, Golem
- Sex:

Other Characteristics
- - Human, Naga, Harpy, Mermaid, Slime, Lizard, Robot, Centaur, Ghost, Goblin, Ogre, undead, Dragon, Plant, Anthro, Elf, Slug, Bug, Golem
- Size
- Tactic:
- State of mind
- - Stressed, Drunk, Dizzy, Focused, Normal, Carefree

Prey:
Basic Traits
- Species:
- Sex:

Other Characteristics
- Size:
- Willing/Unwilling:
- - Willing, Unwilling (that was a bit redundant)
- State of mind
- - Stressed, Drunk, Dizzy, Focused, Normal, Carefree

Vore:
Type
- Oral, Anal, Unbirth, Cock, Soul, Tail, Absorb
Reason
- Food, Other
- Easy, Normal, Hard

http://aryion.com/g4/view/228483
Instructions:

Change Log
Changed project name from "Basic Vore Scenario Generator" to simply "Vore Scenario Generator"

Centaur, Ghost, Goblin, Ogre, undead, Dragon, Plant, Anthro, Elf, Slug, Bug, Golem

Added, State of mind (both for pred and prey)
Stressed, Drunk, Dizzy, Focused, Normal, Carefree

Added, Tactic (Pred)
Clumsily, Accidental

Added, Willing/Unwilling (Prey)
Uncertain

Added, Vore:
Soul, Tail, Absorption

Added, Reason:
Food, Fun

Added, Difficulty: (how easy or hard it is for the pred to eat the prey, be it resistance of the prey or just difficulty getting the prey down)
Easy, Normal, Hard

Added music toggle button.

Removed species Cat

Future Plans:
Still have yet to find a way to make the randomizer work as a true randomizer. Seeing that the way it currently works seems to do a pretty good job, I might just leave it as is for the time being.

At the moment, every option selectable has the same chance of being selected as any other in the particular field. While I like this, I think I might make an alternate version of this to cater more towards popular vore topics. A small example, Naga is a pretty popular species so they might have a higher chance of being selected than a robot. From what I've learned from the toggle button thing, adding a 2nd tab titled "Popular" wouldn't be very hard to do. It would take a good amount of work to pull off, but won't be very hard.

[spoiler]Still a complete newbie at Actionscript 3, but I did manage to find a decent way to toggle the "play" and "stop" buttons.

play_btn.addEventListener (MouseEvent.CLICK, play_btn_onMouseClick);
function play_btn_onMouseClick(e:MouseEvent):void
{
   Blank1.play();
   Blocker.gotoAndStop(1);

}

stop_btn.addEventListener (MouseEvent.CLICK, stop_btn_onMouseClick);
function stop_btn_onMouseClick(e:MouseEvent):void
{
   Blank1.stop();
   Blocker.gotoAndStop(2);

}

import flash.events.MouseEvent;

play_btn.addEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK,clickhandler);
stop_btn.addEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK,clickhandler);
function clickhandler(event:MouseEvent):void{
   swapChildren(play_btn,stop_btn);
}

It's function serves to stop and start the randomizer (Blank1) and removes the cover that prevent the user from seeing text fly by at 60fps (Blocker). The last bit is what I've learned to create a single toggle button.
[/spoiler]

v0.05 notes:
Pred:
Basic Traits
- Species:
- - Human, Naga, Cat, Harpy, Mermaid, Slime, Lizard, Robot
- Sex:

Other Characteristics
- Size
- Tactic:
- - Playful, Violent, Stealthy

Prey:
Basic Traits
- Species:
- Sex:

Other Characteristics
- Size:
- Willing/Unwilling:
- - Willing, Unwilling (that was a bit redundant)

Vore:
Type
- Oral, Anal, Unbirth, Cock

http://aryion.com/g4/view/227679
Instructions:
Click the red stop buttons near the "Random" boxes to stop the randomizer.
Click the green play buttons near the "Random" boxes to start the randomizer.

Future Plans:
At the moment, the randomizer takes no preference over anything else, I might tweek a few things a bit that might give the pred a slight chance of being larger than they prey, especially seeing that micros eating macros don't seem to really be a thing. Not to mention Naga's and Mermaids are so similar, I might figure a way to make them in their own category or something.

I have a lot planned for this! Hopefully covering all possible grounds with this project. At the moment I'm looking to cover the most common grounds, then I plan to make an addition to it that will hopefully include the most obscure vore concepts.

The entire thing is build around Flash Action Script 3 and is using a very pseudo randomizer that runs at 60fps and stops when the user clicks the red square.

play_btn.addEventListener (MouseEvent.CLICK, play_btn_onMouseClick);
function play_btn_onMouseClick(e:MouseEvent):void
{
   Blank1.play();
   Blocker.gotoAndStop(1);

}

stop_btn.addEventListener (MouseEvent.CLICK, stop_btn_onMouseClick);
function stop_btn_onMouseClick(e:MouseEvent):void
{
   Blank1.stop();
   Blocker.gotoAndStop(2);

}

It's function serves to stop and start the randomizer (Blank1) and removes the cover that prevent the user from seeing text fly by at 60fps (Blocker). I hope to learn enough about AS3 to create a single simple toggle button, but alas, that's another day. I've only been using Action Script 3 for about 3 or so days... So it's not gonna be too pretty internally ^^;

P.S. Let me know if this has helped you create something. I would love to see, read! :D
Last edited by YumiGumie on Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:49 am, edited 6 times in total.
You look tasty. :3
YumiGumie
Been posting for a bit

Re: Vore Scenario Generator (updated 10/29/12)

Postby Jeice » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:40 am

I think it'd be easier if there was just one master stop and start button that revealed all fields. Having to hit stop on every single one is a bit tedious
Jeice
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Houyo » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:06 am

I was confused at the start. I kept trying to find the play button. It took me a while to figure out what this thing actually was. XD
Houyo
???

Postby YumiGumie » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:22 am

I appreciate the responses!

Jeice, I would love to create a universal "Stop" command of some sort, but with the current setup I am unable to do so. However in a future release you can expect a "Stop all" button. (Also, please remember I've only been using flash, and action scrips for a short while ^^; )

Oh gosh, sorry Houyo. I got so wrapped up talking about everything in the world, I actually forgot to say exactly how to use it XD
I hope to have some kind of on screen instructions in a future release, but until then I'll just add it in the post.
YumiGumie
Been posting for a bit

Postby CharlieC » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:44 am

I got a normal-sized male robot naga violently unbirthing a large-sized female human/lizard hybrid. :p
CharlieC
???

Postby Whatever666 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:06 am

Some dependecies could be put up, too. Like... You can't get unbirth with a male predator. Or, if you rolled unbirth first, you can't get male predators any longer. That kind.
Whatever666
Somewhat familiar

Postby animorphs » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:34 pm

hmm.. when I play my character wont stop walking to the left..
animorphs
Been posting for a bit

Postby ShadesofBlack » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:46 pm

Test run:
Fields left undetermined: Mixed species pred and mixed species prey.
All other fiends randomly generated yielded:
A large, female cat playfully unbirthing a willing, normal-sized male cat.

Clicked play on all fields, then waited about 20 seconds and tried agian:
A large mermaid with gender "?" stealthily approaching and swallowing a willing, larger female cat.
I'm guessing the ? means hermaphrodite or otherwise ambiguous?

Interesting coincidence there. I just completely by accident got the inspiration for a short story where a vorarephilic couple are alone on the beach at night, and enjoying each other's company. The larger female playfully unbirths the male, and then relaxes on the beach for a while listening to the ocean tide. She dozes off for a bit, and gets caught off guard by a hungry mermaid who has quietly come ashore, and by the time the cat startles awake, she's already certainly going to be a meal. So she enjoys it. Boom, basic idea for a short story achieved in less than a minute! I can see this being very useful for writers or artists who get the creativity block where they know they want to write or draw something, but they aren't sure what.

Let's say I can't think of what sort of story I want to start. I know I want the prey to be human though, so I don't even select the prey species field. I just consider it filled in. I also don't want to write about anal vore this time, so... when I click it, oh shoot, it's anal vore. I just click play and stop again. Anything the generator pulls up that I don't like or want to include, I can just retry until it pulls something up that strikes my muse. It's like looking through the fridge when you're hungry and don't know what you want, you just keep looking and trying different ideas until you get and idea that your stomach likes :gulp:
I rather like the random nature of it, because if you're already lost to the point where you don't know what you're looking for, it will give you ideas with things that you wouldn't have thought to try, and that you might like.

Also, the music is kinda catchy, but very old after about 5 minutes, so you might include a button that turns off the sound. I would also consider adding some sound feedback for when buttons are pressed.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby YumiGumie » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:29 pm

Thank you once again everybody for the feedback.
I've taken all the comments and suggestions into consideration and will hopefully be able to add most (if not all) of them in the next version released. I've thought of a few quick fixes for the parts that I am currently unable to program.

And YES! YES ShadesofBlack! That's exactly what I was hoping for this little project. To provide that little spark for creative minds that want to create but are at a block of some kind.

After much digging around on the forums I have found many things I can add for the next release (which is hopefully soon)
Click the Spoiler for the full list of changes as that will be in the next version.
What will/might be added:
Species (for pred prey and mixed species)
Centaur, Ghost, Goblin, Ogre, undead, Dragon, Plant, Anthro, Elf, Slug, Bug, Golem

State of mind (both for pred and prey)

Tactic (Pred)
Clumsily, Accidental

Willing/Unwilling (Prey)
Uncertain

Vore:
Soul, Tail, Absorption

Reason:
Food, Fun

Difficulty: (how easy or hard it is for the pred to eat the prey, be it resistance of the prey or just difficulty getting the prey down)
Easy, Normal, Hard

Sound effects will be added to the button clicks (I think a friend can help with this one)

Things I will remove/change:
I will be changing the "Unbirth" and "Cock" to "Genitals" Though the two will be combined, they will still have the same weight in the randomizer.
and possibly removing the "?" sex.
These options seem to be the most confusing both for myself and the end user. Both from a programing point of view and a "How exactly do I want to present these options to make the user understand what I want" point of view.

In species, Cat will be replaced with Anthro.
I plan to eventually add an alternate tab for the species that will include real animals. This tab might not be available for a while though.

The music, if I am unable to figure out how to pause or stop the music, I may just remove it for the time being.

Your feedback is still very appreciated. I would like to create something any and all vore artist can use (if they so desire)
Thanks again everybody :D!
YumiGumie
Been posting for a bit

Re: Vore Scenario Generator (updated 11/11/12)

Postby YumiGumie » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:39 pm

Updated!

Here's what I was able to add.
I also edited the original post to include the full list of features.

Change Log
Changed project name from "Basic Vore Scenario Generator" to simply "Vore Scenario Generator"

Added, State of mind (both for pred and prey)

Added, Tactic (Pred)
Clumsily, Accidental

Added, Willing/Unwilling (Prey)
Uncertain

Added, Vore:
Soul, Tail, Absorb

Added, Reason:
Food, Other

Added, Difficulty: (how easy or hard it is for the pred to eat the prey, be it resistance of the prey or just difficulty getting the prey down)
Easy, Normal, Hard

Added music toggle button.

Removed species Cat

http://aryion.com/g4/view/228483
Instructions:

YumiGumie
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bladebraker9000 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:28 pm

How do you start the game?
Bladebraker9000
New to the forum

Postby Bladebraker9000 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:29 pm

P.s. your awsome!
Bladebraker9000
New to the forum

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:15 pm

You should add pregnancy conditions: pred, prey, overdue, multiples, mpreg, the works. I'd love it.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15662 /RP preferences

Walk in the room and I know they all know man
If they don't know, put on a little show
Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby Zavvnao » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:47 am

its fun. can you add sergals? fine if not. its that not all are the crazy bloodthirsty type X3

is digestion guaranteed? or is that up to the writer? :3

I think the generator itself can be used for fun even if you don't write anything, even jsut thinking of scenarios in your head is fun :3

The music is cute, like being younger again X3
Zavvnao
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby darc22005 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:41 am

So do you plan to make the generator work as a flash game of sorts, where you pick out all your options then it makes a scene based on what you choose?
GeneralGrey017
darc22005
New to the forum

Postby SomeGuy1294 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:14 am

Just a thought... adding 'Lust' to Reasons?
SomeGuy1294
???

Postby SomeGuy1294 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:19 am

Another thought... maybe you could add an 'Outcome' button. Digestion, Scat, Absorption, Regurgitation, Full Tour...
SomeGuy1294
???

Postby armageddondevil » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:38 am

I really hope this isn't "dead"...
armageddondevil
Been posting for a bit

Postby asslover226 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:09 pm

can you please tell me how to start the game?
asslover226
New to the forum

Postby YumiGumie » Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:54 am

Long time no see my thread, :silly:
Had a bit of a computer issue and haven't been able to check on things until recently. Sorry for the long delay on this. ^^;

Bladebraker9000, It's not really a game in the traditional sense but more a utility to help jump some creativity or get a few laughs. To stop the random thing you click the little square under the "Randomizers" :lol:

P.s. You're pretty awesome too <3

Emperor_Palpatine, pregnancy is definitely a thing I can add and will absolutely be in the next version :D

Zavvnao, sergals? Of-course! Always looking for more creatures to add to the list. Digestion is up the the writer, although I don't see why I couldn't throw an option on there :P This entire project was meant to just be a silly thing to spark some creativity or get a good laugh. Glad people seemed to really get a kick out of it :D

darc22005, If i had the technical knowhow and artistic ability I don't see why I couldn't eventually work to that level. Although... at my current skill level... dont hold your breath ^^; But yes yes, that would be fun and I would love to do that one day.

SomeGuy1294, absolutely, to everything! Lust, Outcome button, I can add it all, and will in add it all to v0.07

armageddondevil, I'm so sorry it just kind of fell off the map... :( It was for reasons outside of my control. Had a bit of a hard drive failure... I'm still not sure if I'm able to get my files for this back but... I'll talk a bit more about that at the end of this post. :D

asslover226, as I said with Bladebraker9000. It isn't really a a game in the traditional sense. Not yet at least. It would be fun to take this in that direction, but programing of any kind is not my strong point at all. That's partly what this program was designed for, to provide something pretty cool that I hadn't seen before and get my feet wet with the Flash programing.

AAAANNNND for the future of this project.
It's hard to say exactly when the next update will be. I wish I could give a solid answer but it all comes down to a few variables.
First thing, I need to get my Flash back. The friend that gave me it in the first place is helping me set it all up again so I should have this relatively soon.
Then the biggest variable, If I am able to get the files off this other thing that I think is a hard drive then I could have this thing updated that day. If I am not able to retrieve that file then I will have to rebuild it from scratch. It shouldn't be toooo hard, but with my little knowledge of programing I will need to work everything out again... Thankfully I posted some codes here in this thread, it's all just a matter of relearning where to put them.

Code wise, I did do a bit of digging around and I was able to find a way to create a true randomizer rather than the silly pseudo randomizer I currently have on the project. Of-course I haven't been able to test it out yet because I don't have my files... But hopefully with this code I will be able to create that "stop all" button... somehow.

As always, I'm still open to your suggestions for this project.
It's been almost over a year since the last update, so i guess this can also be a happy little bump to those that don't know it exists.

Anyway, thanks for your interest in the project everybody.
I hope that update will come sooner rather than later. ^^;
YumiGumie
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Suggestion & inspiration