Megaman Based Vore Textgame/Interactive

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Megaman Based Vore Textgame/Interactive

Postby BradRepko » Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:57 pm

For those of you who haven't visted the site Interactives the past few days (about 9/10ths of the site) I have begun working on a Megaman based interactive called Rollgirl. Rather than just gaining the boss robots powers when beating them, she digests and absorbs said powers to make them hers. Now, for the most part, this will be a F/F vore story, with the boss robots being replaced by female variants. (and yes, the two from Mega Man Powered Up are included). What I am looking for are talented artists to draw the said boss robots, as well as the other main characters. I'm still in the brainstorming phase, so I haven't fully decided on what the characters will look like. (except for Roll/Megagirl) Until then, I'd like those with ideas to start thinking about what the characters should look like. I'll post more on it as I find the time, but for now, here are the characters.

Roll (w/o battle suit)
Mega Girl (roll in full battle gear)
Dr. Megan Light (thinking long blue hair)
Dr. Alison Wily (thinking big breasted red head)
Cut Girl
Guts Girl
Torch Girl
Elec Girl
Ice Girl
Bomb Girl
Oil Girl
Time Girl

Anyway, just wanted to get that out there. Will post more on this later...... maybe.
Fraaz, Master of Icy Fire

"Nooooooooooooo! The Demon King is going to run around in MY body? BLECH! That's too disgusting for words!"

My Interactives:
My Life As a Teenage Voraphile
Catering to Hungry Girls
Down the Hatch: Out the Egress
BradRepko
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Megaman Based Vore Textgame/Interactive

Postby Houyo » Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:32 pm

Have you ever read BobandGeorge.com the comic? It's a megaman sprite comic (The original sprite comic, I think).

I think they released a calender with bunch of female robot master versions.

Roll also has her own battle suit in it, but it's pretty much just a Protoman recolor.
Houyo
???

Postby Bleh » Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:05 pm

That comics sweet!
Bleh
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chrisis » Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:26 pm

two evil scientists has roll with some form of combat >.>
Integrated Isicera, Devourer of the Omniverse here to enlighten, devour, and transcend. <3
Chrisis
The eternal procrastinator

Return to Suggestion & inspiration