looking for writing inspiration/situation

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

looking for writing inspiration/situation

Postby Vilkas » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:45 pm

Bit of a large slump lately and hoping to get out of it soon, and figure may be able to get some help in the idea area.
I am me, and thats who i want to be.

~R U AWARE~
Vilkas
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: looking for writing inspiration/situation

Postby Bright » Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:48 pm

Well, what kind of preferences do you have? State what you like to write, and I am sure that some will throw their ideas at you.

Suggestion:
How about the dealings of a country which is secretly run an organization of highly intelligent sphinxes?
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Vilkas » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:42 pm

Usually I prefer writing soft vore, usually always oral as well. Yet I have been thinking of branching out a bit and trying to write new things.

Also with preds I prefer animals over humans since I myself find little enjoyment from human preds though I'm not opposed to writing it if the idea is good enough. Though really my preferences are pretty wide, and with writing something new I figure I need to go outside my own ideas to increase writing ability.

So any ideas work. Feral, anthro,.full tour, digestion, shrinking, same size, monsters, secret organizations, adventure, court intrude, id love to hear any ideas.

~R U AWARE~
Vilkas
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mahewa » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:33 am

Here's a random idea that just came into my head, it'll probably need a ton of rethinking and fleshing out to make any sense, but it may inspire you.

The setting is the late baroque period, when Mozart had his heyday. The protagonist is an aspiring composer who would love to be recognized but fears he will never be noticed. Word's been traveling around about mysterious disappearances, and those who disappear are musicians without fail. Despite the protagonist's best efforts, he has a run-in with the culprit: a mysterious monster (dragon? made-up beast?) that promptly swallows him up but also absorbs his soul. At the very end, we see the monster appear to a famous musician, perhaps even Mozart himself; acting unusually docile, it lets the composer touch it, and the composer suddenly receives all the musical ideas of the monster's victims.
This signature does not exist. Or does it?
Mahewa
Somewhat familiar

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:29 pm

Hmm, what about pet loyalty to the extreme? Perhaps the family pet (Dog or Cat, likely) hears an intruder and eats his/her master to protect them.

If you're willing to try unbirth, a similar thing where the sake pet unbirths the master so they can be her pup.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:29 pm

Hmm, what about pet loyalty to the extreme? Perhaps the family pet (Dog or Cat, likely) hears an intruder and eats his/her master to protect them.

If you're willing to try unbirth, a similar thing where the same pet (must be female, if that isnt obvious) unbirths the master so they can be her pup or kitten.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Postby Vilkas » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:23 pm

Interesting ideas, life just got super hectic. dog is sick, and spent time today going to an from vet. But once things settle think I may sit down and try to write some.

If I use anyones ideas I will PM em to let em know an all the whatnot :)

~R U AWARE~
Vilkas
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby maithly » Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:22 am

3. Story three is that Makuta is a meal in restaurant and is preapared like food. Here again the predator can be furry boy or girl and again you can choose the species and the form of the meal.
maithly
New to the forum

Postby supreman7 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:07 am

I prefer animals over humans since I myself find little enjoyment from human preds though I'm not opposed to writing it if the idea is good enough. Though really my preferences are pretty wide, and with writing something new I figure I need to go outside my own ideas to increase writing ability.
leather-jacket click bomberjackets http://bomberjackets.me.uk handbags4sure designer handbags 4 sure
supreman7
New to the forum

Postby C107galaxytachyon » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:20 pm

You know, I've always been astonished at how few stories here revolve around tongue play. In fact, it's not only here, but anywhere on the web in general. I know of the existence of only '3' works in total that have had anything remotely close to what I've been looking for.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9359128/3/My-Bad-Boy
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10992975/5 ... Hutt-Queen
https://aryion.com/g4/view/362390
No other has ever gone into the finer details of deep full-tour tongue kissing: from mouth to ass, or vice versa; bottom line is, not enough people trying that stuff. And another thing. Hasn't anyone here ever tried structuring a story on having a heroine gain tongue dexterity, and and incorporating it into fighting scenes? It's hard, but I know it's possible. Now I may have only just now signed up as an official member, but I've been scouring on aryion several years prior, trying to expand my horizons. I just hope someone can get this word out so more people hear about it.
C107galaxytachyon
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration