Whale Vore!

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Whale Vore!

Postby Crimson » Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:31 am

There isn't enough whale vore around. And when I say whale vore I mean WHALE vore, not killer whale vore (orcas are dolphins anyway :!: ) Nice big 'swallowed whole' and 'sitting in the stomach' thing. Maybe even a 'try to get out the other end' sort of thing happening.

That would be cool. And if there is anything out there already, could someone post a URL link to it :?:
Crimson
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Whale Vore!

Postby XDDX » Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:13 am

Killer whales are whales, even real whales...
I have searched for something like that as well but I haven't found anyhting yet :S I seem to not be able to find anything I search for lol
XDDX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Crimson » Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:13 am

Don't get me wrong. I love orca vore, although I like dolphins better.....
It is just that I haven't seen any around and I wondered if any exists.

Oh well......we will have to wait and see :)
Crimson
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dolorcin » Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:14 am

XDDX wrote:Killer whales are whales, even real whales...l

They are actually dolphins, not true whales. They have a dorsal fin like all dolphins and which are absent in most true whales. ;)

About whale vore, I know theres two (probably more) in the video section of the Voretex ( http://www.vortex.orcas.net/main/moviesmenu.html ) [Under the submitter Dekadens to be exact].
Dolorcin
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Cangeor » Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:32 am

I read the news about a fisherman, who was swallowed by enraged whale. He was unconsious but could breathe due to a hole in the whale's body made by harpoon. When the whale was caught he was freed from his imprisonment. When he was told what happened to him he has organized the swow showing himself as a man who was in a whale's stomach.
Cangeor
Somewhat familiar

Postby SeruOmen » Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:10 pm

Cangeor wrote:I read the news about a fisherman, who was swallowed by enraged whale. He was unconsious but could breathe due to a hole in the whale's body made by harpoon. When the whale was caught he was freed from his imprisonment. When he was told what happened to him he has organized the swow showing himself as a man who was in a whale's stomach.

I seriously doubt that's a true story... for some reason, websites like to put up ridiculous news articles like that. It doesn't even make sense- if a "hole caused by a spear" was enough to let enough air to breathe in, it would also be enough to let water in to drown him.
Dry Erase Kitty- where else can you find feline zombie computer viruses and inbred demon kittens?
http://dryerasekitty.thecomicseries.com/comics/
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby Crimson » Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:44 pm

I recon there should be a little more art around for it.
Crimson
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tril » Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:53 pm

A friend of mine sent me a clip with whale vore in it but I need to get it hosted somewhere.

From an old disney cartoon, where Donald/Goofy/Mick go whaling
Tril
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jahgo » Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:09 pm

Well, I do have a partial of some anthro-whale vore spawned from a group oC session...
Attachments
king-wip.jpg
king-wip.jpg (313.33 KiB) Viewed 3182 times
Jahgo
Participator

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:31 pm

now thats a great pic ^_^ i love the head on direction, i have never been any good at that myself but you pullied it off well. hes completly oblivious, so much fun, great pic well done ^^
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Re:

Postby Random_person » Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:53 pm

May I recomend the RL Pinocchio movie? Since it was done to make the original story more realistic they had to make the inside of a whale, alonside the esophugus (Sp) that pinnochio made stretch out with lying and making his nose bigger to stretch said thing. Uh...*Searches through her video cabinate* It's not the version with Drew Carrey it's the version with Martin Landau and Jhonathan Taylor Thomas "The Adventures of Pinocchio". Un-fortunatly I only have the video and I don't have any DVD ripping programs so I couldn't share the clip if I tried...
Random_person
Participator

Re:

Postby drac » Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:51 pm

There is a fairly interesting vore story about a guy swallowed by a sperm whale. It is actually a scientific experiment to observe digestion. He wears a protective wetsuit to protect himself from the digestive acids. Before his air runs out, he pours a chemical in the whale's stomach to cause it to vomit him out unharmed. I think this story is in the Big Gulp archive.

Being swallowed by a Sperm Whale is probably the most probable incident in which an adult person could be swallowed alive by an animal in real life. The only have teeth in their bottom jaw, and tend to suck prey whole into their maws with a kind of suction.

There are several unreliable accounts of people being swallowed an recovered alive. They are probably all false, but created by Christians to prove the Jonah story was possible (though this was actually a Ketos dragon according to Jesus).

There is no doubt they could swallow people though, as large sharks and squid have been found intact in their stomachs.
drac
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Chrisis » Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:58 am

@Drac

Integrated Isicera, Devourer of the Omniverse here to enlighten, devour, and transcend. <3
Chrisis
The eternal procrastinator

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:55 am

*pounces and eats the cat girls to save them from god*
none shall kill my cat girls HISSSSS!
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Re:

Postby drac » Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:16 am

Umiriko wrote:*pounces and eats the cat girls to save them from god*
none shall kill my cat girls HISSSSS!

What an interesting coincidence Umriko. Did you know that the earliest version of the Biblical God was a dragon?

Or that in the Bible this God still spews fire from his mouth, smoke from his nostrils, consumes enemies, and that his highest assistants are all dragons?

Or that the Zoroastrian religion, from which many Christian beliefs arise, also states in its scripture that the God of the Hebrew Bible is an enormous dragon name Zohac?

So you may have a "dragon fight" on your hands as to who gets to eat the catgirls! :lol: But be careful, I think Zohac is a much bigger dragon.
drac
Somewhat familiar

Postby Terastas » Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:03 am

Hey Drac, is there anything that does not somehow relate to the Christian persecution of dragons?

Anyway, there are enough Jonah, Moby Dick and Pinocchio parodies out there that there's plenty of whale vore out there. It's just not all good. :P
Terastas
Cobalt Cat

Re:

Postby Strega » Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:36 am

Physics aside, the latest review I've read of the 'Whaler swallowed by sperm whale' story came to the conclusion that it never happened. Which is not to say that whale vore isn't cool. It's not really my thing, as I prefer predators to be somewhat closer in size to their prey, or I would draw some.
Strega
hungry woozle

Postby drac » Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:19 pm

Terastas wrote:Hey Drac, is there anything that does not somehow relate to the Christian persecution of dragons?

Anyway, there are enough Jonah, Moby Dick and Pinocchio parodies out there that there's plenty of whale vore out there. It's just not all good. :P

My comment had nothing to do with whales, if you read it more carefully, you would know it was in response to Umriko's post about God, and catgirl eating dragons.

But since you brought it up, Jesus, in the New Testament states that the creature that swallowed Jonah was a dragon and not a whale, and this is verified by every piece of ancient art that depicts this event. And it does make more sense, of course, a person could survive three days in the throat of a sentient dragon ordered not to harm the man. But he would live only a couple minutes if actually swallowed by a whale.
drac
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Crimson » Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:58 am

I suppose in some sort of pouch off the esophagus.
Crimson
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Sikhoten_Tiger » Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:30 pm

Please guys try to keep in slightly on topic here.
Sikhoten_Tiger
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Suggestion & inspiration