Three story ideas for commissions (F/M or M/M)

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Three story ideas for commissions (F/M or M/M)

Postby Makuta » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:39 pm

Hello writers and reader of this thread. I have a three story ideas and I want one of them, maybe more more to be written as a commission. Maybe somone finds them also interesting and want to write them. But first we begin with my wishes for the stories. In all stories my fursona Makuta Ref: http://www.furaffinity.net/full/10474046/ is the prey. He will be eaten and digested and at the end we have a scat scene. The predators must be furries please no humans. In the stories Makuta is unwilling and one of the stories is only micro/macro. In the other two stories it can be same size or micro/macro. But here are the ideas. ^^

1. A story like the story "The Zebra Wrap" by lolno Story: http://aryion.com/g4/view/221923
The story is that Makuta is in a vending machine like Kurt and is also end up as meal for furry boy or girl. You can choose the species of the predator and the meal. In this story Makuta is a micro.

2. In this story is Makuta a Valentine's Day present (meal ^^) for a girl. Predator here must be female, but you can choose the species and the present form.

3. Story three is that Makuta is a meal in restaurant and is prepared like food. Here again the predator can be furry boy or girl and again you can choose the species and the form of the meal.

Hope someone likes the ideas and wants to write them. But I am also open for new suggestions. :)

Greetings Makuta
Last edited by Makuta on Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Makuta
Somewhat familiar

Re: Three story ideas for commissions (F/M or M/M)

Postby adem9438 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:28 pm

Well i can tell you that i have never seen anything, or read anything like that. I've seen, and read stories about two people having sex with a shrunk person inside the vag.

----------------------
online ged classes online ged classes
certification certification
braindumps braindumps
leather jackets, bomber jacket, motorcycle jackets - ileatherjackets leather jackets, bomber jacket, motorcycle jackets - ileatherjackets
Last edited by adem9438 on Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
adem9438
New to the forum

Postby Makuta » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:06 pm

adem9438 wrote:Well i can tell you that i have never seen anything, or read anything like that. I've seen, and read stories about two people having sex with a shrunk person inside the vag.

Thank you :)

I have another idea for a story commission. Makuta is kidnapped by two furry girls (you can choose the species), they shrink him and then they use him as a sex toy. After the fun one of the girls eats Makuta. In this story Makuta is a micro.
Makuta
Somewhat familiar

Postby AndSomeSkittles » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:27 pm

Quick question, can the scat scene be omitted? If not, can it simply be implied, or does it have to be explicit?
Put the gun down....and give me some tropical fruit bubbilicious...AndSomeSkittles.
Joker and official bastard of everything! Learn to love it.
AndSomeSkittles
Participator

Postby Makuta » Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:22 am

AndSomeSkittles wrote:Quick question, can the scat scene be omitted? If not, can it simply be implied, or does it have to be explicit?

I would like to have a scat scene. So as a conclusion that Makuta is only food, but if I like the ending that the writer write the scene could be omitted. A simple scat scene is also ok.
Makuta
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bright » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:23 pm

How much do you intend to pay for these?
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Bright » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:34 am

Makuta wrote:Hello writers and reader of this thread. I have a three story ideas and I want one of them, maybe more more to be written as a commission. Maybe somone finds them also interesting and want to write them. But first we begin with my wishes for the stories. In all stories my fursona Makuta Ref: http://www.furaffinity.net/full/10474046/ is the prey. He will be eaten and digested and at the end we have a scat scene. The predators must be furries please no humans. In the stories Makuta is unwilling and one of the stories is only micro/macro. In the other two stories it can be same size or micro/macro. But here are the ideas. ^^

1. A story like the story "The Zebra Wrap" by lolno Story: http://aryion.com/g4/view/221923
The story is that Makuta is in a vending machine like Kurt and is also end up as meal for furry boy or girl. You can choose the species of the predator and the meal. In this story Makuta is a micro.

2. In this story is Makuta a Valentine's Day present (meal ^^) for a girl. Predator here must be female, but you can choose the species and the present form.

3. Story three is that Makuta is a meal in restaurant and is preapared like food. Here again the predator can be furry boy or girl and again you can choose the species and the form of the meal.

Hope someone likes the ideas and wants to write them. But I am also open for new suggestions. :)

Greetings Makuta

Hey, I am trying to fund a friends trip to the doctor.
I can try writing a story for you if you send him some money?
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Makuta » Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:09 am

Bright wrote:
Makuta wrote:Hello writers and reader of this thread. I have a three story ideas and I want one of them, maybe more more to be written as a commission. Maybe somone finds them also interesting and want to write them. But first we begin with my wishes for the stories. In all stories my fursona Makuta Ref: http://www.furaffinity.net/full/10474046/ is the prey. He will be eaten and digested and at the end we have a scat scene. The predators must be furries please no humans. In the stories Makuta is unwilling and one of the stories is only micro/macro. In the other two stories it can be same size or micro/macro. But here are the ideas. ^^

3. Story three is that Makuta is a meal in restaurant and is preapared like food. Here again the predator can be furry boy or girl and again you can choose the species and the form of the meal.

Greetings Makuta

Hey, I am trying to fund a friends trip to the doctor.
I can try writing a story for you if you send him some money?

Sorry for the late answer, but your stories are not my thing but thanks for the offer. :)
Makuta
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cryptrat » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:58 pm

Do you have any information about Makuta? What's he like, what sort of world is he from, what's up with him being smaller, and such? Also, what sort of characters do you enjoy as preds? I mean it's really open ended, which is great and all, but structure is awesome, too.

I'm not interested in writing for money or anything, but might want to just tackle one of them for fun.
Cryptrat
---

Postby Makuta » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:04 pm

Cryptrat wrote:Do you have any information about Makuta? What's he like, what sort of world is he from, what's up with him being smaller, and such? Also, what sort of characters do you enjoy as preds? I mean it's really open ended, which is great and all, but structure is awesome, too.

I'm not interested in writing for money or anything, but might want to just tackle one of them for fun.

Makuta is a shy normal cat. The world from which he comes, depend on the scenario of the story. Shrinking Makuta is ok and he can be smaller as the Preds. I like dominant Preds, who see Makuta only as Food or a Toy, but please no Human Preds only Furry Preds.
Makuta
Somewhat familiar

Postby StormWolfe » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:24 am

I like the vending machine idea. Sounds fun. I'd be happy to give it a try for free if I can find some spare time. I prefer to keep scat simple and no play, is that okay? Also, by boy or girl do you mean over 18 or under?
StormWolfe
Somewhat familiar

Postby Makuta » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:52 pm

StormWolfe wrote:I like the vending machine idea. Sounds fun. I'd be happy to give it a try for free if I can find some spare time. I prefer to keep scat simple and no play, is that okay? Also, by boy or girl do you mean over 18 or under?

Thank you that you want to write the idea and yes scat simple is ok. I mean a boy or girl over 18.
Makuta
Somewhat familiar

Postby StormWolfe » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:26 am

This one went really well actually. I just sat down and it flowed. Here is the result;

Convenience Food

Makuta squirmed as the big panther loaded them into the vending machine, carefully sliding the trays of micros in place. He was terrified, wondering how he’d had the terrible luck to end up as convenience food … junk food; that’s what he was going to become. A quick snack for people who didn’t eat healthy.

He winced at the squeaking as the glass door was closed and the delivery man left without a thought for the beings he had just doomed. The tiny squeak was amplified to his little ears and it left his head ringing.

The blue cat retreated into his thoughts, not wanting to face reality. He knew that the morning rush would begin any moment; students, workers coming in for a coffee before work or university. His only hope was that no one was hungry for a cat and at the end of the day they’d send him back to the factory for fresh stock.

He glanced up as the waiter opened the doors and put the signs out to indicate they were open. Any moment hungry normals would rush in and order coffee and a micro snack. The bastards in the capital refused to admit micro’s were living beings, and so he wound up as food.

It wasn’t long till the first hungry normal arrived, a wolfman in a business suit who stopped in front of the vending machine and licked his lips hungrily at the selection. Makuta looked up with fear as the man gazed over his choices before hitting a button.

Please don’t be me, he silently begged.

He breathed a sigh as a rabbit fell out of his holder and landed on a conveyor belt. It attached to the poor rabbits shackled limbs and tugged him along, towards the cooker. The rabbit vanished with a whimper, and Makuta idly wondered what the poor souls fate would be.

His question was answered as the wolf pulled a cup of soup out of the machine, the lifeless head of the rabbit floating on the surface and Makuta sighed. The rabbit had been given a quick end, chopped up and mixed into the soup in little pieces. He feebly hoped he would have the same fate, instead of being killed painfully by a normals teeth.

There was nothing more he could do to fight his fate, so Makuta sat back and watched with growing hope as the day flew past. Micro after micro was consumed; a black cat was turned into a pie filling, the donkey next to him had become a decadent dessert, suspended in strawberry jelly when the normal pulled him out. And they were just some of the poor victims; so many had disappeared into the cooker, and then down to the stomach’s of normal’s, nourishing them.

Makuta faced the growing realisation he was nothing but food.

Eventually was almost closing time, and he hoped he could survive the day. Only fifteen minutes to go by the clock on the coffee shops wall. He squirmed, his mind delighting in happiness as he saw the minutes tick away.

His hope was abruptly crushed as a lithe cat like himself stepped up. The teenager looked to be barely over eighteen, and he was grinning as he inserted his money.

Makuta tried to shrink back as the boy’s gazed passed over him. Not me, please no, he thought, pleading silently. There weren’t many micro’s left, and it only made his chances worse.

“Hurry up and choose already!” A big horse clapped the cat on the shoulder. “This placing is closing bro and I wanna get one too.” Their voices boomed in the vending machine and Makuta wanted to cover his ears but his restrained arms stopped him.

The cat shrugged his friend off and hit a button. Makuta waited breathlessly as the machine shuddered, and then sucked in a deep breath when he saw a rat slip onto the conveyor belt and proceed to the cooker. He sighed and closed his eyes, thanking whoever was listening for their mercy.

He’d completely forgotten about the horse and he let out a startled scream as he felt the machine pushed him out. He fell with a thump onto the conveyor, which attached to his manacles. Makuta tried to pull away but it was useless as the conveyor belt pulled him towards to the heating element.

“No! No! Please no!” He begged out loud as he was dragged along, feeling the heat begin to seep into his body as he slid under the element. He shuddered as he felt it gently toast his body, the warmth doing strange things to his body that felt good. He’d never imagined it’d be like this, he’d resisted imaging it at all, to fearful.

Makuta didn’t have long to enjoy it as he was pulled along, and he squeezed his eyes shut, not waiting to look as he slid into the preparation chamber. The manacles let go and he was tipped forward, landing on something cold and soft.

He opened his eyes to see he was sitting on a piece of cheese, which was in turn sitting on a piece of bread. He squirmed in fright as he saw another piece of cheese dropping and let out a gasp as it landed on him. Something heavy pressed down on top of the cheese and he felt himself moving again. He wiggled and tried rolling out of the sandwich but his muscles had cooked in place.

A bright light surrounded him and it became suddenly hard to breath as he felt heat pouring down on him - not gentle like before, but harsh and burning. The cheese dripped around him as the sandwich was toasted, and then it slid out into the slot with a bing.

He felt himself lifted up as the horse grasped his meal. “That one really fought didn’t he.” The horse chuckled as he and his friend walked out of the coffee shop. He took a big bite of the cat and cheese sandwich as he walked, moaning at the flavour. He’d have to buy more of these he decided as he licked his lips and pushed more into his mouth.

Makuta yelped as he felt his legs disappear - there was no pain, the nerves killed by the cooking. Simply he stopped feeling anything below the waist. He panicked, knowing this was his end.

He couldn’t see the mouth that ended him, he simply felt a sudden nothing as the blunt horse teeth tore away a chunk of the sandwich.

------------------

“Oooft.” Grey moaned as he rushed to the toilet. His bowels had suddenly decided they needed to pass his earlier micro meal and he dropped his trousers and sat on the toilet just in time. The first stool was already pushing out of his spread ass and he groaned, an arm bracing against the wall as the large chunk pushed out.

The smell wafted up to his nose and he delighted at the pungent odor. He always loved the perverse knowledge that he was going to flush the remains of a living being soon.

The first piece of shit hit the water with a splash, and Grey kept pushing as two more lumps joined it. His ass was stretched wide and it slowly began to resume its tight pucker as the last of the shit passed his bowels.

He wiped and stood up, before looking down into the toilet. He could see the skull of the cat who had been his meal, embedded in the shit, all that remained of his food. He smiled as he flushed the toilet, the cat disappearing into the sewers, and he pulled up his pants and buckled them.

Grey closed the toilet door behind him, and cocked his head in interest as something came up on the television. “Breaking news; the Senate has finally passed the Micro Enablement Act, making them sapient beings. Protesters have gathered outside the capitol building to bemoan the sudden banning of the countries favourite snack.”

Grey frowned for a moment but he smiled knowing it was too late for the blue cat.
StormWolfe
Somewhat familiar

Postby Makuta » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:54 am

StormWolfe wrote:This one went really well actually. I just sat down and it flowed. Here is the result;

Convenience Food

Makuta squirmed as the big panther loaded them into the vending machine, carefully sliding the trays of micros in place. He was terrified, wondering how he’d had the terrible luck to end up as convenience food … junk food; that’s what he was going to become. A quick snack for people who didn’t eat healthy.

He winced at the squeaking as the glass door was closed and the delivery man left without a thought for the beings he had just doomed. The tiny squeak was amplified to his little ears and it left his head ringing.

The blue cat retreated into his thoughts, not wanting to face reality. He knew that the morning rush would begin any moment; students, workers coming in for a coffee before work or university. His only hope was that no one was hungry for a cat and at the end of the day they’d send him back to the factory for fresh stock.

He glanced up as the waiter opened the doors and put the signs out to indicate they were open. Any moment hungry normals would rush in and order coffee and a micro snack. The bastards in the capital refused to admit micro’s were living beings, and so he wound up as food.

It wasn’t long till the first hungry normal arrived, a wolfman in a business suit who stopped in front of the vending machine and licked his lips hungrily at the selection. Makuta looked up with fear as the man gazed over his choices before hitting a button.

Please don’t be me, he silently begged.

He breathed a sigh as a rabbit fell out of his holder and landed on a conveyor belt. It attached to the poor rabbits shackled limbs and tugged him along, towards the cooker. The rabbit vanished with a whimper, and Makuta idly wondered what the poor souls fate would be.

His question was answered as the wolf pulled a cup of soup out of the machine, the lifeless head of the rabbit floating on the surface and Makuta sighed. The rabbit had been given a quick end, chopped up and mixed into the soup in little pieces. He feebly hoped he would have the same fate, instead of being killed painfully by a normals teeth.

There was nothing more he could do to fight his fate, so Makuta sat back and watched with growing hope as the day flew past. Micro after micro was consumed; a black cat was turned into a pie filling, the donkey next to him had become a decadent dessert, suspended in strawberry jelly when the normal pulled him out. And they were just some of the poor victims; so many had disappeared into the cooker, and then down to the stomach’s of normal’s, nourishing them.

Makuta faced the growing realisation he was nothing but food.

Eventually was almost closing time, and he hoped he could survive the day. Only fifteen minutes to go by the clock on the coffee shops wall. He squirmed, his mind delighting in happiness as he saw the minutes tick away.

His hope was abruptly crushed as a lithe cat like himself stepped up. The teenager looked to be barely over eighteen, and he was grinning as he inserted his money.

Makuta tried to shrink back as the boy’s gazed passed over him. Not me, please no, he thought, pleading silently. There weren’t many micro’s left, and it only made his chances worse.

“Hurry up and choose already!” A big horse clapped the cat on the shoulder. “This placing is closing bro and I wanna get one too.” Their voices boomed in the vending machine and Makuta wanted to cover his ears but his restrained arms stopped him.

The cat shrugged his friend off and hit a button. Makuta waited breathlessly as the machine shuddered, and then sucked in a deep breath when he saw a rat slip onto the conveyor belt and proceed to the cooker. He sighed and closed his eyes, thanking whoever was listening for their mercy.

He’d completely forgotten about the horse and he let out a startled scream as he felt the machine pushed him out. He fell with a thump onto the conveyor, which attached to his manacles. Makuta tried to pull away but it was useless as the conveyor belt pulled him towards to the heating element.

“No! No! Please no!” He begged out loud as he was dragged along, feeling the heat begin to seep into his body as he slid under the element. He shuddered as he felt it gently toast his body, the warmth doing strange things to his body that felt good. He’d never imagined it’d be like this, he’d resisted imaging it at all, to fearful.

Makuta didn’t have long to enjoy it as he was pulled along, and he squeezed his eyes shut, not waiting to look as he slid into the preparation chamber. The manacles let go and he was tipped forward, landing on something cold and soft.

He opened his eyes to see he was sitting on a piece of cheese, which was in turn sitting on a piece of bread. He squirmed in fright as he saw another piece of cheese dropping and let out a gasp as it landed on him. Something heavy pressed down on top of the cheese and he felt himself moving again. He wiggled and tried rolling out of the sandwich but his muscles had cooked in place.

A bright light surrounded him and it became suddenly hard to breath as he felt heat pouring down on him - not gentle like before, but harsh and burning. The cheese dripped around him as the sandwich was toasted, and then it slid out into the slot with a bing.

He felt himself lifted up as the horse grasped his meal. “That one really fought didn’t he.” The horse chuckled as he and his friend walked out of the coffee shop. He took a big bite of the cat and cheese sandwich as he walked, moaning at the flavour. He’d have to buy more of these he decided as he licked his lips and pushed more into his mouth.

Makuta yelped as he felt his legs disappear - there was no pain, the nerves killed by the cooking. Simply he stopped feeling anything below the waist. He panicked, knowing this was his end.

He couldn’t see the mouth that ended him, he simply felt a sudden nothing as the blunt horse teeth tore away a chunk of the sandwich.

------------------

“Oooft.” Grey moaned as he rushed to the toilet. His bowels had suddenly decided they needed to pass his earlier micro meal and he dropped his trousers and sat on the toilet just in time. The first stool was already pushing out of his spread ass and he groaned, an arm bracing against the wall as the large chunk pushed out.

The smell wafted up to his nose and he delighted at the pungent odor. He always loved the perverse knowledge that he was going to flush the remains of a living being soon.

The first piece of shit hit the water with a splash, and Grey kept pushing as two more lumps joined it. His ass was stretched wide and it slowly began to resume its tight pucker as the last of the shit passed his bowels.

He wiped and stood up, before looking down into the toilet. He could see the skull of the cat who had been his meal, embedded in the shit, all that remained of his food. He smiled as he flushed the toilet, the cat disappearing into the sewers, and he pulled up his pants and buckled them.

Grey closed the toilet door behind him, and cocked his head in interest as something came up on the television. “Breaking news; the Senate has finally passed the Micro Enablement Act, making them sapient beings. Protesters have gathered outside the capitol building to bemoan the sudden banning of the countries favourite snack.”

Grey frowned for a moment but he smiled knowing it was too late for the blue cat.

First thank you very much for this awesome story and yes a horse pred. :) Looks like the good news comes a little to late for Makuta. ^^
Makuta
Somewhat familiar

Postby StormWolfe » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:05 am

Do you mind if I stick this on my sofurry profile and in future my eka's gallery when I have one? Do you have a sofurry profile you'd like me to link to for the credits for your fursona?
StormWolfe
Somewhat familiar

Postby Makuta » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:56 pm

StormWolfe wrote:Do you mind if I stick this on my sofurry profile and in future my eka's gallery when I have one? Do you have a sofurry profile you'd like me to link to for the credits for your fursona?

Yes it is ok. You can post it there and yes I have a sofurry profile name also Makuta.

Last bumped by Makuta on Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:56 pm.
Makuta
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration