D'vorah

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

D'vorah

Postby essedess » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:51 am

I didn't know where I should put this but just to let people know I think the "Insect woman" character D'vorah from Mortal Kombat X has all kinds of vore potential, Hell she even has this kind of mouth like orifice on her belly that she opens up between rounds when she shows off her more insect like features to her opponent......plus she is totally hot :D. I'm preying there will be a lot of art involving her in the future.
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: D'vorah

Postby MrSinister1990 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:49 pm

With a name like D'vorah you'd think it be a given.I'm hoping for a mouth vore and belly vore fatality.
MrSinister1990
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: D'vorah

Postby essedess » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:43 pm

She sends a swarm of bugs to eat the flesh off their head after they punch through making a big whole through them.
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Suggestion & inspiration