Open Art Challenge - Sailor Moon Theme

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Open Art Challenge - Sailor Moon Theme

Postby kashin » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:01 am

This has been bubbling on my brain for a while and I thought I would issue an art challenge - Especially now that there is Sailor Moon Crystal coming out!

If it is not meant to be here, I am happy for the mods to post elsewhere.

Essentially, there isn't enough non-anthro horse or unicorn vore / anal vore / unbirth / cock vore out there. And I am pretty much certain that there isn't any that features any of the sailor Moon cast. So I would like to issue an open challenge to all artists on Eka's portal for artists to draw the following baring in mind these guidelines [Same size vore (not macro/micro), no digestion, no absorption, no merging, consensual vore, doing it for fun, can voluntarily leave and enter at will] :

1. Sailor chibi moon consensually vored feet first by Pegassus (In unicorn form) - From just starting through till her head just about to be swallowed;
2. Any of the sailor senshi cock vored either head or feet first by Pegassus (In unicorn form) - From feet inside through to one senshi in each side of the balls;
3. Any of the sailor senshi anal vored either head of feet first by Pegassus (In unicorn form) - From feet inside through to all senshi making out inside;
4. Sailor chibi moon unbirthing Sailor Mercury (Also a version with roles reversed) after both being devoured whole by Pegassus (In unicorn form) - In progress shot or almost done with cut away;
5. Sailor Mars half way out of Pegassus's mouth whilst Sailor Mercury being cock vored and Sailor Chibi Moon's head sticking out of Pegassus ass;
6. Any other vore, cock vore, anal vore combos you can think of in this scenario :)

Hope people are keen to do this!!!
kashin
Been posting for a bit

Return to Suggestion & inspiration