There was an old lady...

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

There was an old lady...

Postby zygorn698 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:18 am

Are there many f/animal works out there? Well, there should be. That story was my first intro to vore and I never can get enough.
zygorn698
New to the forum

Re: There was an old lady...

Postby warioeagle » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:44 pm

There are. I'm not sure how many are on Eka's, but I've seen/read many f/animal pictures and stories. I've mostly seen unbirth, but I've stumbled across a few oral vore ones as well. Though usually for oral vore, it's the other way around with the female being eaten, but there are some with the female as pred.
warioeagle
???

Postby zygorn698 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:10 pm

Ooh! Can someone send/post links to f/animal works?
zygorn698
New to the forum

Postby warioeagle » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:50 am

Are you looking for unbirth, oral vore, or just any vore? If you want unbirth, then check out my post on the UB story thread. The Smallville story I link also has a little bit of oral vore, but it is mostly UB.
warioeagle
???

Postby zygorn698 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:44 pm

Awesome, thanks! I don't have much preference so long as there's a female pred.
zygorn698
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration