Giantess vore: F/m and F/f

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Giantess vore: F/m and F/f

Postby Argo » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:36 pm

So this idea comes from a couple of dreams I had. These two could be strung together and made into a single story, two seperate stories, or great drawings. Here they are in the order I dreamt them. (I'm a guy btw, which is where the male prey comes in)

In the dream my friend, named Laura, was a giantess and she was hanging out with me and the rest of our friends. It was like a normal day, no one, not even myself thought that there was anything unusual. It was like she had always been gigantic. The sun was starting to set and I climbed a tree to talk to her. We had a fun, flirtatious chat (in real life and in the dream I had feelings for her) I examined her long golden hair and gazed into those beautiful blue eyes of hers and leaned in for a kiss.

That's when things took a dark turn. She reached down and picked me up by the back of my shirt. I started to panic. I began saying things like "What are you doing?" And "Put me down!" I kicked helplessly in the air while she opened up and placed me in her mouth. My heart was breaking, how could she do this to me, we were friends, I loved her. My last words were a tearful plea of "Laura don't!" as she swallowed me whole. I woke up just as I reached her stomach.

In this second dream one we were husband and wife, and she was still a giantess. We went to the auto mall to buy a car and at first everything seemed fine, I was looking for a good car and she was strolling around not that far away, with seemingly the same goal.

But then she came across these two female swimsuit models, a blonde and a red-head posing on the hood of some cars. The blonde was in a black and white patterned bikini and the red-head wore a zebra striped bikini, both wore black high heels. Laura picked one up in each hand and grinned as they thrashed about in her grasp. She ate the blond one first, then devoured the red-head. I had tried to stop her but she didn't pay any attention to me, plus I was a several yards away. Suddenly the owner of the auto mall walks up, and she's clearly unhappy. She's this very pretty young blonde woman dressed in a short dress with a black and white checkerboard pattern and a pair of Scarlett high heels. She starts screaming at Laura, calling her several variations of the words 'idiot' and 'stupid' (quite gutsy since my in-dream wife was at least 50ft tall). Apparently those women she had eaten were her best bikini models, and the ones who were most popular with the public. I tried warning the young woman not to do what she was doing, but again I failed. In the middle of her rant Laura picked her up. The blonde woman began screaming things like "What are you doing?" and "No, let go of me!" Her shouts of anger turning to cries of help as she starts begging for her life. She ate her just like the other two and spat out her red high heel shoes. I approached my wife and tried to explain to her that she couldn't do things like that, but all she did was look at me like she might make me her next meal. And that's where that dream ends.
Argo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Suggestion & inspiration