New Thrill sport for micros or normal sized furs to macros.

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

New Thrill sport for micros or normal sized furs to macros.

Postby Shorty » Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:21 pm

Well, I was day dreaming... Of all things it being vore... some normal sized wolf and some micro cat. The wolf ties a string (Or spaghetti like forestwolf suggested. =P ) to micro's feet binding them together. The wolf gives the little fellow some luck by rubbing him against his growling furry stomach before raising the little fellow to his mouth. He'd pinch the other end of the string (Or spaghetti) with his two fingers before lowering him into his mouth. The mouth closes and the viewer gets a view of the wolf's cheek muscles in action as he coats and tosses the little guy around in there. Then with a wet -grk- you see a bulge travel down the furry neck. There would then be a close up of the rope and soon we'd see tension that would indicate that the little fellow can't go any further inside.

Then this is where there would be a cutaway shot showing the rope down the esophagus and the little fur dangling in free space inside the spacious cavern. Well let's say the little tiny fellow's soft wet tail end starts brushing up against the stomach lining which tickles the large macro and cause him to go into a giggling frenzy which in turn causes him to let go of the rope. The rope end disappears into the wolf's dark lips with a wet slurp and we watch as the wolf eeks and pats his belly. "Sorry buddy, you didn't... Umm... properly... umm... secure your... umm... bungee cord." The wolf giggles more as the little furs frantic movements inside of him tickle him more. "Hey hey! calm down and relax... I'll be able to get you out..." and gently he whispers, "...eventaully" as we are treated to a shot of his rear end with one paw musingly rubbing against a single butt cheek as he urps.

A nearby sign would read, "FREE: Bungee throat jumping. Not to be held responsible for any trauma if you... umm, come out the other end."
Shorty
The one everyone should cuddle

Postby Axora » Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:16 pm

sounds sort of like a scene I played with Star_Sage on yahoo.
Ahh! Communism, my favorite technology-Abraham Lincoln, Civilization Revolution
Axora
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Cobra_Strike » Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:24 pm

Might make for an interesting drawing series.
Cobra_Strike
Participator

Postby SyH » Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:33 pm

agrees sounds like an interesting drawing series or comic
You're Dragon fodder
SyH
???

Re:

Postby Star_Sage » Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:29 pm

There's a similar one on Voretex if I remember correctly, where a wolf looking macro holds someone tied to her finger above her mouth.
Star_Sage
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Jag » Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:03 am

I like the concept a lot Shorty ^_^
RAWR! I'm a kitty!
Jag
RAWR! I'm a kitty!

Re:

Postby Nasonxian » Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:05 am

*ties the knot tight around his waist <_<* Me too ^_^;
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Re:

Postby Tril » Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:02 am

A favorite sport of mine is sheath diving. -_^ Leap from the muzzle down into the waiting sheath. ^^

As for the bungee sport, that sounds like a blast as well, and I am not refering to the end result when the fur comes back out. ;)
Tril
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Shorty » Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:37 am

Well it could be a blast if the wolf as gas... Then the little guy would rocket out. =P
Shorty

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:19 am

hehe ^_^ thats a brilliant idea, love it
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Re:

Postby Rogue » Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:34 am

yeah, sounds awsome! stories like that always should have piccies related to them somewhere!
why is it that if a guy talks dirty, it's sexual harassment, but if a girl talks dirty, it's $1.99 a minuet?
Rogue
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Kanosint » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:22 am

*Tries his best to get as fluffy as possible* Hmmm, darn, it's a long wait for this ride ;3

Hmmm, any bets for how long he'll last? ;3
Little Tiger, burning bright
With a subtle Blakeish light,
Tell what visions have their home
In those eyes of flame and chrome!
Kanosint
Chokkit Shmup Kitty

Postby Star_Sage » Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:22 pm

This is the Pic I was talking about. It was in Person's Gallery on Vortex. I knew I wasn't crazy.....okay so maybe I am that, but I knew I hadn't imagined this.
Attachments
bungee.jpg
bungee.jpg (94.57 KiB) Viewed 1803 times
Star_Sage
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Shorty » Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:55 pm

Oh well I guess you proven your point and I shouldn't have posted this thread since someone has already done something similiar.
Shorty

Re:

Postby Star_Sage » Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:58 pm

No, it's okay, just give credit where credit is due man. And this was more to prove I didn't imagine it than anything else. So much of what I do I didn't really do I only thought I did, because I imagined doing it.
Star_Sage
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Shorty » Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:00 pm

No, it's not ok... right now I feel like a jackass.
Shorty

Re:

Postby Star_Sage » Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:12 am

You shouldn't. Your idea might have even been your own for all I know. I just knew I'd seen that somewhere before. And hey, the legal why you thought of it, as a ride, was very interesting, and I would love to read(Possibly even write) it, or see a picture series of this idea.
Star_Sage
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:06 pm

haha doesnt matter if its a bad idea or not ^_^ looksl ike the time to turn back has faaaar gone, nice find ^^
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Return to Suggestion & inspiration