HDTF and "Mad Science Kink" Suggestions

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

HDTF and "Mad Science Kink" Suggestions

Postby marloweny » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:52 pm

For those of you who haven't seen them, I've been writing a series of stories about a device that, among other things, makes vore possible and safe. You can find all of the HDTF stories here: http://aryion.com/g4/view/259062

If you don't want to read the stories, here's the rundown of the device's capabilities: It allows organic matter (mostly human flesh so far, plus some strawberries) to be compressed virtually without limit. The things that are squished are also reduced in weight (proportional to the size reduction). Things under the effects of the HDTF are irresistible to most senses, particularly taste and smell. Humans who are affected don't need to eat, don't need to breathe, and cannot be digested. If an object is not compressed at the time the device is shut off, then they will return to normal. If they are compressed when it is shut off, they will remain in their reduced or otherwise altered state. Even when it is turned back on they will need to be stretched back to size in order to be restored to normal when it is switched off again.

So far the series has had oral vore (with and without bulges), unbirthing, full tour, and a few other oddities like shrinking and mentions of people being flushed down the toilet or flattened.

The most recent story ends with the characters creating a website they call "Mad Science Kink" and ask the viewers to submit requests for "experiments" involving the HDTF.

Based on what I've said above, what sort of suggestions would you like to see used in future stories?
marloweny
Somewhat familiar

Re: HDTF and "Mad Science Kink" Suggestions

Postby marloweny » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:45 pm

I posted this a while back, but since then it seems like a few more people have started looking forward to my stuff, so I thought I'd give it another poke.

I've got a storyline I'm working on for the HDTF stories called "Hostile Takeover." As a part of this, there will be at least a few sequences of rather aggressive testing by someone other than the usual HDTF crew. If anyone has anything they would like to see done with the HDTF, let me know. This is particularly a good opportunity to see some experiments which might be a bit less morally acceptable, since "bad guys" are going to be doing some of the testing.

Keep in mind, I'm not into gore or fatality or anything like that, so I can't guarantee all recommendations will be taken. I've also got a pile of pre-existing suggestions I'm going to be working in.

But if you've got any vore/kinky ideas you'd like to see with the latest HDTF hardware, let me know.
marloweny
Somewhat familiar

Postby Groblek » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:30 pm

Hmm, I'd like to see one where a pregnant woman ends up carrying a few extra "babies" for the remaining half of her pregnancy, either due to her exam room being next to the already-canon hospital mishap and ending up with a few of the staff/her friends/partner inside her, or the "bad guys" needing a way to get some people out of the way for a while, but not permanently.
Cheers,
Groblek
https://groblek.com
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby marloweny » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:38 pm

Groblek wrote:Hmm, I'd like to see one where a pregnant woman ends up carrying a few extra "babies" for the remaining half of her pregnancy, either due to her exam room being next to the already-canon hospital mishap and ending up with a few of the staff/her friends/partner inside her, or the "bad guys" needing a way to get some people out of the way for a while, but not permanently.

Interesting! I'll definitely add it to the list!
marloweny
Somewhat familiar

Postby Groblek » Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:59 am

And because your call for suggestions seems to have gotten another one lodged in my head, here's a really odd one. A lesbian couple arranges for a HDTF-assisted honeymoon week or two. They arrange to have things set so that their arms are sucked up by each other's breasts, and each of them gets one of their partner's legs in their pussy and ass, so that they end up effectively conjoined facing each other. That way, they're left able to kiss and converse, but otherwise are helpless and completely entangled. Then they ask for the field to be turned off until the end of their honeymoon.

My head is a really strange place sometimes...
Cheers,
Groblek
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby marloweny » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 am

Ooh, complex! That's very creative!
marloweny
Somewhat familiar

Postby Groblek » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:50 pm

Thanks! You've created a scenario with the HDTF that allows for all sorts of wild ideas.
Cheers,
Groblek
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Groblek » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:06 pm

And because the latest installment has me thinking, one of the possibilities that seems good for a group that doesn't care about whether their test subjects come out OK would be playing with the cohesiveness setting that you introduced. Things like dropping two or more people into a vat together and stirring, then dialing the cohesiveness back up to see what happens, or playing with injecting someone places/testing whether they can be liquified and put into more than one container, or if the entire person stays together as a blob.
Cheers,
Groblek
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RLord4268 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:59 am

Extreme compresion. I'd like to see a handful of people smooshed into golf ball sized form together, or something along the lines of that.

Suction through extreemly small spaces, like vore with a straw for instance.

And maybe some way the villains have found a way to turn up the horniness to prevoiusly unmatched levels and just let a few subjects go at it. Hopefully resulting in a lot of self vore and desperately horny acts that they would usually be far too embarrassed to try, even with the HDTF previously.

I don't think a little domination ever hurt anyone, and I like that for once the characters are uncharacteristically unwilling. But I'd like to see it stay kinky no matter what. As long as they all get off. Haha.

Some more thoughts later.
RLord4268
New to the forum

Postby RLord4268 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:52 pm

How about a woman, or a few together, compacted and squeezed down into a sphere or cube about the size of a softball and then set atop a dildo or vibrator much like a trophy, on the desk of our villainous head honcho.
RLord4268
New to the forum

Postby marloweny » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:13 pm

RLord4268 wrote:How about a woman, or a few together, compacted and squeezed down into a sphere or cube about the size of a softball and then set atop a dildo or vibrator much like a trophy, on the desk of our villainous head honcho.

Heh. You've got some interesting stuff!
marloweny
Somewhat familiar

Postby RLord4268 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:57 pm

Bank robbery. A couple of tellers get vacuumed through the drive-thru tubes, while the rest inside are compressed together into one small shape and swallowed by one of the robbers to be used as test subjects later.
RLord4268
New to the forum

Postby RLord4268 » Mon May 18, 2015 5:01 am

I was thinking:

What if they keep losing guards because the male and female guards are too tempted to go into the test chambers and "sample the wares" so to speak. For example, they walk in one morning, and find only clothes and one of their subjects that had been reduced to a mouth licking her lips. Or a micro with a teeny tiny little bulge. Or maybe a female guard that is tightly entangled in you "Zero" position with a female test subject.

Just some food for thought. Pun intended. :P
RLord4268
New to the forum

Postby Squirelly » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:59 am

To take a gag from /tg/, this seems like a time the Anal Personnel Carrier would come into play. Several people on compression mode hide in one person who slips in, then releases them to wreck havoc.
Squirelly
Participator

Postby marloweny » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:45 pm

Good stuff!
marloweny
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration