Idea for an unbirth animation.

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Idea for an unbirth animation.

Postby VoreNut » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:13 pm

This something that someone could do, as I'm just bad at making, well, any form of animation or media. They always wind up becoming a jumbled mess or a crime against animators everywhere...

Picture if you will a couple, straight or lesbian, enjoying a nice, quiet, evening when they have the urge for some fun. Problem is, much of what they have been doing together has gotten stale, and they really don't feel like doing any of those, when one of them comes up with a plan. One of the two will be shrunk using a device that the host obtained recently and forgot about, giving them the opportunity to explore their lover from a new perspective. As the smaller of the two crawls, climbs, and pokes at the giantess, she gets more and more excited, eventually bringing her to grab hold of her little friend, play with him/her for a little, and lowers them to her waiting sex. After some rubbing against her slit, she gently pushes her lover in, telling them to enjoy the ride as much as possible. After a wild sexual romp in the giantesses pussy, the animation can take several paths.
The shrinkee is washed out or pushed out by the orgasm, and will either be cuddled by the satisfied giantess, or asked to be put back in so they can rest inside.
The orgasm occurs, kneading and slurping against the guest, before relaxing with them inside. The giantess will either leave her friend inside or said friend will be plucked out.
Finally the friend will end up inside her womb, from the orgasm itself, being pushed all the way by her finger, or simply working their own way in.

As the text above shows, you could probably guess that I'm asking for a first person experience, or better yet, a third person perspective that alternates between the two for different parts of the fun. Most importantly during the perspective switch during the internal scene, is that it shows the giantess getting closer to an orgasm through the expressions and actions she does, and the activity of her vagina intensifying as the animation progresses. Although, the internal part of the animation should start pitch black, before fading into a dim sort of night vision as the shrinkees eyes adjust to the darkness. There must also be sound effects, including the moans and sighs of the giantess, muffled a bit during the internal shots, the squishing, slurping and the spurting juices from the walls, the distant heartbeat if you make the womb scene, and the sounds of both characters actions during the animation. There will be no voice work, but feel free to use subtitles for any dialogue. If you do decide to make the shrinkee end up in the womb, it would be nice for them to explore it before cutting to the giantess experiencing her orgasm, followed by a belly rub as she acknowledges her friends presence within. For the final scene, her guest will be cuddled up to one of the walls, drifting off to sleep as the heartbeat sooths them.

What do you think?
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Idea for an unbirth animation.

Postby RikuHidanza » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:01 pm

I think its a good idea and if you've got the money you should approach one of this sites many animators about it.
Sex is like pizza. When it's good it's great, when it's bad it's better than nothing.
RikuHidanza
Participator

Re: Idea for an unbirth animation.

Postby VoreNut » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:02 pm

RikuHidanza wrote:I think its a good idea and if you've got the money you should approach one of those sights many animators about it.

Unfortunately, I'm rather paranoid about paying for anything online... I really just wanted to get the idea out there... Not to mention I'm currently in a "saving up" phase, so I can have a bit of a nest egg.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Suggestion & inspiration