A request for an animation.

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

A request for an animation.

Postby VoreNut » Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:49 pm

I've always been a big fan of unbirth, so I thought of two ideas for an animation.
First is a giantess who finds someone stranded in the cold, shivering and barely conscious. Alarmed and worried for the persons safety, she picks him up and holds him close, but it doesn't seem to help. Realizing this, she musters the courage to put him somewhere warm where she doesn't have to worry about dropping him, namely her womb. Satisfied that he's safe, she makes her way home with her passenger tucked away.
Second involves a pair of lovers who are curious about the giantess fetish. Their curiosity inspires them to give it a try, resulting in one of them being shrunk. The following activities involve some body exploration, foreplay, and eventually the unbirthing of the smaller person. Once the fun has stopped and the giantess is satisfied, she rubs her belly and drifts off to sleep while her friend remains inside.

The animations would be most effectively done in third person, alternating between the characters of the video. Unfortunately I am unable to make such an animation myself, and cannot really afford to pay commissions for their efforts. Nonetheless I and probably others of this community would love to see such a thing come into reality. To those who make the attempt, good luck and have fun doing so.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: A request for an animation.

Postby Noonstar » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:18 am

These are scenarios that have been done before, but not in an animation. However, I'd be willing to pitch in on your commission fee, but a good quality animation costs more than the $20ish that would normally be expected .... aaaand I don't have that! :(
::::: ns.

Pugnare perdere et iterum pugnent. Sunt haec principum.
Noonstar
Been posting for a bit

Postby VoreNut » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:24 am

Noonstar wrote:These are scenarios that have been done before, but not in an animation. However, I'd be willing to pitch in on your commission fee, but a good quality animation costs more than the $20ish that would normally be expected .... aaaand I don't have that! :(

No problem.

Besides, someone is bound to pay if the animator asks for commissions. All we can really do at the moment is play the waiting game.

.... The waiting game sucks, imma play hungry hungry hippos.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nightwise140 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:38 am

I would love something like this. Unbirth is my main fetish and there has been a lacking of decent quality content lately.
nightwise140
New to the forum

Postby AlistairTenpenny » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:42 am

nightwise140 wrote:I would love something like this. Unbirth is my main fetish and there has been a lacking of decent quality content lately.

Not to worry my friend, I'm about to upload some good as fuck unbirthing drawings soon. I'm planning on doing a comic of one of my role plays. :)
AlistairTenpenny
Been posting for a bit

Postby VoreNut » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:51 am

AlistairTenpenny wrote:
nightwise140 wrote:I would love something like this. Unbirth is my main fetish and there has been a lacking of decent quality content lately.

Not to worry my friend, I'm about to upload some good as fuck unbirthing drawings soon. I'm planning on doing a comic of one of my role plays. :)

That would most certainly be appreciated, more power to you.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby thebigbrap » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:37 am

I am an animator, and to be honest I could do something like these two ideas if they were commissioned of me. problem is, as you said, the cost. Animation is a very lengthy process, and doing something of quality would take at the least 3 or 4 weeks of dedicated effort for any one of these ideas. Unless an animator is pretty much financially secure and has plenty of free time, trying to see something like this get done probono is a long shot. good luck with it though.
thebigbrap
New to the forum

Postby VoreNut » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:44 am

thebigbrap wrote:I am an animator, and to be honest I could do something like these two ideas if they were commissioned of me. problem is, as you said, the cost. Animation is a very lengthy process, and doing something of quality would take at the least 3 or 4 weeks of dedicated effort for any one of these ideas. Unless an animator is pretty much financially secure and has plenty of free time, trying to see something like this get done probono is a long shot. good luck with it though.

Well, in any case I hope someone visiting the thread will look into getting you your commissions. I really can't afford something like this, and it would really be a waste for an idea like this to fall flat on its face. I mean seriously, how often does something like this crop up?
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RikuHidanza » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:28 am

VoreNut wrote:
thebigbrap wrote:I am an animator, and to be honest I could do something like these two ideas if they were commissioned of me. problem is, as you said, the cost. Animation is a very lengthy process, and doing something of quality would take at the least 3 or 4 weeks of dedicated effort for any one of these ideas. Unless an animator is pretty much financially secure and has plenty of free time, trying to see something like this get done probono is a long shot. good luck with it though.

Well, in any case I hope someone visiting the thread will look into getting you your commissions. I really can't afford something like this, and it would really be a waste for an idea like this to fall flat on its face. I mean seriously, how often does something like this crop up?

More than you know, less than you'd think.
Sex is like pizza. When it's good it's great, when it's bad it's better than nothing.
RikuHidanza
Participator

Postby VoreNut » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:47 pm

Good point there, but it would still be a shame.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dark_phoenix » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:42 pm

Just to get an idea, how much would this cost if commissioned?

Google says that online animation is roughly 8.500 dollar per minute... :oops: ^^;
Can that be paid in terms?...Will be homeless and go without food for 9 months but at least we have vore...right.guys? Girls? :oops:
Phoenix-Male Human/Angel hybrid
Born from a human father and Angel, Phoenix has wings and can use fire spells. His combination of wings and fire gave him his name Phoenix. he dresses in a cloak to hide his wings from the public.
Dark_phoenix
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:03 pm

I really don't know how to answer that... I'm not familiar with the act of making online animations... I watch em, but not make em.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dark_phoenix » Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:30 pm

Not to be mean to you, but I have noticed you made many posts with ideas for animation/games/comics.
They are mostly requests to have something made for free.. while you can do that, be warned that you could be kicked/have topics deleted if you meet the wrong moderator as requests for free art are usually frowned upon unless done by an artist.

While I like your ideas, I would recommend either learning to draw/animate/program yourself or write the stories down. Or find programs to help you make it.
Born from a human father and Angel, Phoenix has wings and can use fire spells. His combination of wings and fire gave him his name Phoenix. he dresses in a cloak to hide his wings from the public.
Dark_phoenix
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:51 pm

Dark_phoenix wrote:Not to be mean to you, but I have noticed you made many posts with ideas for animation/games/comics.
They are mostly requests to have something made for free.. while you can do that, be warned that you could be kicked/have topics deleted if you meet the wrong moderator as requests for free art are usually frowned upon unless done by an artist.

While I like your ideas, I would recommend either learning to draw/animate/program yourself or write the stories down. Or find programs to help you make it.

Ah... I'll keep that in mind. At the very least, I'll wait until I have a comfortable nest egg saved up if others choose not to give a commission fee.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby thebigbrap » Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:50 pm

It's pretty simple really.

I charge $1,800 per every full minute of animation. But if it's something simple like a repeated loop it would be cheaper based on how long it is before it repeats and complexity.
thebigbrap
New to the forum

Postby VoreNut » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:03 pm

Oy... that would be well out of my safe budget for a long time. the only way I could pay is if others were willing to chip in. Even then I'd have to save for a while. It's not that I'm stingy, it's just that I've had at least two attempts to break into my bank account, so I'm rather paranoid about my funds.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dark_phoenix » Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:30 am

Do you have an example of your animation? ^^;
Not that I am smashing every piggybank I have.
Maybe something to think about at one point :wink:
. and like VoreNut said, maybe somebody is willing to chip in.
Dark_phoenix
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Suggestion & inspiration