How could this not be made yet?

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

How could this not be made yet?

Postby VoreNut » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:32 am

I've been to alot of sites and seen a ton of insertion/unbirth pics and comics. But then it hit me. One character who could easily wind up in such situations is none other than Issun from the Okami game. After all, he frequently jumps into womens clothing and messes around, so who's to say that one or more might catch him at some point. They could either be annoyed or turned on by Issun's antics and slip him inside, desiring to trap him there or to simply enjoy having him inside. The most likely character for this would be Sakuya, as you meet Issun after he jumps out of her clothes. Would be a shame to miss out on something like this eh?
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: How could this not be made yet?

Postby Tray_92 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:09 am

Cool idea, now all you have to do is write it.
Tray_92
Been posting for a bit

Postby VoreNut » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:57 am

Ummm... unfortunately I've never really been good at making pictures or comics, not really all that patient with myself, or steady with my hands on any form of art method.

As for the premise I've thought up, Sakuya would indeed be the first choice for this, as in the game, although she lectures Issun about jumping into her clothes, it seems half-hearted as she never apparently tried to stop him after the first time. Maybe she actually enjoys it when there is no one around to watch.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zohashi » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:38 pm

Well, it's been done with Issun and Amaterasu herself. XP

http://www.sofurry.com/view/97975/guest
Zohashi
Been posting for a bit

Postby VoreNut » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:49 pm

Zohashi wrote:Well, it's been done with Issun and Amaterasu herself. XP

http://www.sofurry.com/view/97975/guest

Well, there is that, but I was thinking more on the lines of pictures or comics. Thanks though.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Suggestion & inspiration