Can anyone turn this idea in to a story or comic?

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Can anyone turn this idea in to a story or comic?

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:34 pm

Suffering a serious case of writers block and having no less than 19 story ideas I am asking for help with 1 of the vore stories.

Slip n Slide vore situation

A teenage daughter that is mad at her dad for still treating her like a kid and getting her a slip and slide instead of a car for her 16th birthday figures out how to get his car by tricking her dad in to slipping down the slip and slide where she waits at the bottom

step 1 she sets up the slip and slide and puts a funnel around it with streamers hanging down on the uphill side ( the big end ) to block the view on the other side of the smaller end ( still big enough to fit through )

step 2 she talks her dad in to playing with her and oils him up with flavored/scented oil and tells him to slide head first with his hands out in front and to close his eyes when he reaches the streamers

step 3 she slides down first to show him how she wants him to slide down and yells at him to count to 10 and then slide down, when he starts counting she wraps her lips around the bottom of the funnel

step 4 dad runs and slides head first with his hands stretched out in front like she said and closes his eyes just as hit reaches the streamers, the oil combined with the funnel and his speed sliding down the slip and slide force him straight down his daughters throat and right in to her stomach

step 5 digestion?

The few things I ask is that NO sex happens, no excessive gas or scat, the characters are normal in appearance ( ie no 6'8" 350 lb 16 yr old daughter, no 4'2" 80 lb dad, etc ). Thanks in advance to any that work on this idea, I hope many will enjoy the results.
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Suggestion & inspiration