Lulaverier's Vore Comic, authorized cont.! Artist Needed!

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Lulaverier's Vore Comic, authorized cont.! Artist Needed!

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:21 am

Some time ago, I received the script to the remainder of Lulaverier's popular Vore Comic and her permission to continue it.
I found an artist who worked with me to continue it. He drew it and I wrote the dialogue. It was going quite well and was pretty well received... until he ran into computer troubles.

It's been about a year since the last post and he's stopped communicating with me, so I feel it's time to re-reboot the series. I need an artist, however, and that's where you can hopefully help. If you're interested, let me know and we can finally finish this long awaited series. Hope you're interested!
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15662 /RP preferences

Walk in the room and I know they all know man
If they don't know, put on a little show
Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Return to Suggestion & inspiration