Female pred version of the "cyclops cave" from the Odyssey

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Female pred version of the "cyclops cave" from the Odyssey

Postby Argo » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:32 pm

Hi could someone make a picture recreating the cyclops cave scene from the Odyssey but with a (pretty) female cyclops eating the men instead? She doesn't have to be a cyclops, she can be a giantess who wears the kind of clothes you think a cyclops from Ancient Greece would wear if you so prefer (ex: she has on sandals and an animal skin tunic or bikini). It can be hard or soft vore, whichever you prefer (though I prefer soft vore, but that's just me). My main sticking points are a giant (non-anthro) female pred devouring Ancient Greek soldiers alive inside a cave. I just want to see the cyclops cave scene from the Odyssey re-created with a giant female pred.

(you can change the Greek soldier prey from being males to being female greek soldiers if you want to as well)

Please answer this post if you find the idea interesting
Argo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Female pred version of the "cyclops cave" from the Odyss

Postby TheLastNameNotInUse » Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:34 pm

Oh my god reading this reminded me of one of my first encounters with vore! We were studying mythology and I was so weirdly interested in it. But I wanted it to be a girl too...specifically me XD I was so embarrassed but I couldn't stop thinking about it!
TheLastNameNotInUse
Somewhat familiar

Postby Argo » Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:33 pm

TheLastNameNotInUse wrote:Oh my god reading this reminded me of one of my first encounters with vore! We were studying mythology and I was so weirdly interested in it. But I wanted it to be a girl too...specifically me XD I was so embarrassed but I couldn't stop thinking about it!

You wanted it to be a female pred too? Awesome! Would you be willing to draw this?
Argo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheLastNameNotInUse » Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:20 pm

Yes I totally would! Unfortunately, I think you could find a preschooler who would make it look better than I could.
TheLastNameNotInUse
Somewhat familiar

Postby Argo » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:23 pm

TheLastNameNotInUse wrote:Yes I totally would! Unfortunately, I think you could find a preschooler who would make it look better than I could.

Well maybe you could maybe write out a short story based on it? I mean I've written a few like that before but it would be nice to see it from someone else's perspective.
Argo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheLastNameNotInUse » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:57 pm

I've got a decent hand at writing, and I wouldn't mind giving it a shot, but if I found the time to write about it, I don't think I'd be able to find the time to research the chapter to get it accurate beyond vague memories of it. Maybe if you find an excerpt from it I can look over I'll give it a try.
TheLastNameNotInUse
Somewhat familiar

Postby Argo » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:05 am

TheLastNameNotInUse wrote:I've got a decent hand at writing, and I wouldn't mind giving it a shot, but if I found the time to write about it, I don't think I'd be able to find the time to research the chapter to get it accurate beyond vague memories of it. Maybe if you find an excerpt from it I can look over I'll give it a try.

Here's one version I could find:

""Then we kindled a fire, and made burnt-offering, and ourselves likewise took of the cheeses, and did eat, and sat waiting for him within till he came back, shepherding his flocks. And he bore a grievous weight of dry wood, against supper time. This log he cast down with a din inside the cave, and in fear we fled to the secret place of the rock...

...Thereafter he lifted a huge doorstone and weighty, and set it in the mouth of the cave, such an one as two and twenty good four-wheeled wains could not raise from the ground, so mighty a sheer rock did he set against the doorway. Then he sat down and milked the ewes and bleating goats, all orderly, and beneath each ewe he placed her young...

...Now when he had done all his work busily, then he kindled the fire anew, and espied us, and made question: “Strangers, who are ye?"

“Lo, we are Achaeans, driven wandering from Troy, by all manner of winds over the great gulf of the sea; seeking our homes we fare... ...but as for us we have lighted here, and come to these thy knees, if perchance thou wilt give us a stranger’s gift, or make any present, as is the due of strangers. Nay, lord, have regard to the gods, for we are thy suppliants; and Zeus is the avenger of suppliants and sojourners, Zeus, the god of the stranger, who fareth in the company of reverend strangers.”

he answered out of his pitiless heart: “Thou art witless, my stranger, or thou hast come from afar, who biddest me either to fear or shun the gods. For the Cyclôpes pay no heed to Zeus, lord of the aegis, nor to the blessed gods, for verily we are better men than they."...
[he] sprang up, and laid his hands upon my fellows, and clutching two together made ready his supper. So he ate even as a mountain-bred lion, and ceased not, devouring entrails and flesh and bones with their marrow. And we wept and raised our hands to Zeus, beholding the cruel deeds; and we were at our wits’ end. And after the Cyclops had filled his huge maw with human flesh and the milk he drank thereafter, he lay within the cave, stretched out among his sheep.""

Go ahead and make alterations to it as you see fit, such as making the pred either a giantess or a female cyclops, whichever you prefer to do, and maybe changing it to softer vore. Also are you going to keep the female pred's victims male or change them to female?
Argo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheLastNameNotInUse » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:53 am

Time permitting I might write it, i can do either m or f prey. Definitely soft vore. and definitely large enough pred to swallow prey whole without being too big.
TheLastNameNotInUse
Somewhat familiar

Postby Argo » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:05 am

TheLastNameNotInUse wrote:Time permitting I might write it, i can do either m or f prey. Definitely soft vore. and definitely large enough pred to swallow prey whole without being too big.

Large enough for her to swallow without being too big, I love that. Will the pred be a female cyclops or a giantess?
Argo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheLastNameNotInUse » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:42 pm

Probably a regular giantess unless you prefer otherwise? I typically prefer to work closer to human pred/preys.
TheLastNameNotInUse
Somewhat familiar

Postby Argo » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:50 pm

TheLastNameNotInUse wrote:Probably a regular giantess unless you prefer otherwise? I typically prefer to work closer to human pred/preys.

I sat go regular giantess, and maybe on the pretty side with some curves and dressed the way a cave dwelling cyclops would dress
Argo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheLastNameNotInUse » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:26 pm

Yeah that's what I had in mind. My sorta OC giantess usually has sarah bryant hair with a bit more of a younger, rounder face than her. Usually has a curvy body. Not fat but not anorexic. I didn't have a preference for clothes, but for the piece, that's appropriate. Again this may not happen any time immediately, I have a lot of work to do this week, but I've been trying to start my hand at gts/vore fiction.
TheLastNameNotInUse
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration