Blacklist and Chat Blacklist support.

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Blacklist and Chat Blacklist support.

Postby 89gierl » Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:52 pm

I would like to suggest two things to help with the site as a whole.

Number one: I would like to take the time to point out the failure that is Blacklisting tags, it doesn't help on the recently added feed on the main part of the site, and it doesn't help if you're just browsing someone's gallery by image. I know it would take coding and I know how much you love to do that. Anyways, my point is, there needs to be a better code for blacklist, maybe something that hides the images from view, even when just clicking next while looking through the user galleries. There are no ways to describe how helpful and important this feature would be. I know it probably won't happen, but here's to hoping, right?

Number two: Blacklist support for the chat room. Again, more coding, Yay. But, I wish there was a way to be 'invisible' to undesirable people. I don't use the chat anymore, I came back after a while away, and a prick on it drove me away multiple times, and the mods decided it was my fault for being there(Yes, they seriously did the whole Rape Victim thing, saying I was at fault.), but I feel like the ignore/perma-ignore doesn't rightfully work, you can't ignore a player completely, due to alts, so maybe implement that, it would help dearly. But also, have a slider search option, that way, you can always find someone with shared interests. It'll cut down the time to find someone interesting in half, and it will make the site a lot less sloppy. So, like, blacklisting a slider, say: You don't like Scat, you can set the option to only see Negative Scat Sliders.

Anyways, these were my suggestions, please look them over and decide if you want to be bothered by something that would only help your site.
89gierl
New to the forum

Re: Blacklist and Chat Blacklist support.

Postby BlueKnight » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:39 pm

This section of the forums is suggestions/inspiration for artists/writers/whatever. You want to be posting thus stuff at viewforum.php?f=21
BlueKnight
Been posting for a bit

Return to Suggestion & inspiration