Female djinn vore comic

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Female djinn vore comic

Postby Argo » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:32 am

So I was hoping someone could draw a comic where someone finds a lamp, bottle, or urn that contains a female djinn (I hear the females are sometimes called jiniri btw) but when he (or she) lets her out, instead of granting him (or her) a wish she grows to gigantic size picks him (or her) up and eats him (or her).

You're free to decide if the female djinn is found inside a lamp, bottle or jar, and if the person who finds her is male or female.

Other than that, my only other stipulation is that you keep it clean, as in no scat or "water sports" or things like that. Other than that you are free to choose the other open details.

If you decide to use my idea for a comic please let me know.
Argo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Suggestion & inspiration