my idea for a Skyrim mod

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

my idea for a Skyrim mod

Postby fr13ndly34t3r » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:38 am

I suppose I'm not the first one to think of a good vore mod to be used in Skyrim. I know about the Devourment mod on this website, but personally I think it sucks. Based on a youtube video I saw you don't really do any "eating", your character casts a spell on the person you want to "eat", he/she disappears and your stomach swells up. That's basically all there is to it.

So here's a few ideas for a mod that might make it look more convincing;
Dragonborn is just adventuring Skyrim as per usual when he notices a group of people leading a woman along the road (similar to the way you encounter Imperial Soldiers leading captured prisoners). They are cultists taking this woman to be sacrificed to a giant, troll or dragon. You have the option to kill them all and save the girl or just let them get on with it.

Perhaps the Dragonborn encounters a woman alone at a dragon shrine (or anywhere else where there's something capable of eating her) She's tied up and helplessly waiting to be eaten. When you speak to her, she could either beg you to save her, or she's accepted her fate and will tell you to go away and let her get eaten. You have the option to free her or leave her either way. Wait long enough and the dragon will come, snatch her up and shove her down its mouth, then it'll attack you.

As for random attacks, perhaps being eaten would make a good death animation?

Any other thoughts?

Peace :-)
fr13ndly34t3r
New to the forum

Re: my idea for a Skyrim mod

Postby Entity » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:08 am

A lot of work has gone into devourment by various people so i suggest you actually give it a try if you haven't already, it's very good and when it is updated is always improved. IT;s really popular for a reason.

The ideas you suggested however could well be added to devourment if someone were to make them, maybe you should try.
Check my characters here. http://profile.aryion.com/profile/Entity
My Gallery Here http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Entity
And Discord Anyta the snek #6536
Entity
Vegitarian

Postby eatmeplease » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:28 am

If anyone is going to make an alternative to Devourment, for the love of $DEITY don't make it so the genders of the pred and prey are restricted!

And I would actually encourage someone to make an alternative to it for that exact reason.
eatmeplease
---

Postby Kirah » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:57 am

Devourment might be getting actual swallow animations sooner or later. Vegan is also working on a Devourment API, which will allow modders to make custom questlines utilizing Devourment. Just give it some more time.
Kirah
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby fr13ndly34t3r » Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:58 pm

leviathin wrote:A lot of work has gone into devourment by various people so i suggest you actually give it a try if you haven't already, it's very good and when it is updated is always improved. IT;s really popular for a reason.

The ideas you suggested however could well be added to devourment if someone were to make them, maybe you should try.

Hiya, thanks for replying. I do respect the work that those programmers have put into making the devourment mod so hats off to them. :-) I'm not a programmer or an animator, just a storyteller so my intentions were just to share my ideas with the community and see where it goes from here.
fr13ndly34t3r
New to the forum

Postby fr13ndly34t3r » Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:02 pm

Kirah wrote:Devourment might be getting actual swallow animations sooner or later. Vegan is also working on a Devourment API, which will allow modders to make custom questlines utilizing Devourment. Just give it some more time.

Interesting
fr13ndly34t3r
New to the forum

Postby ayaha » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:31 am

Dragonborn is just adventuring Skyrim as per usual when he notices a group of people leading a woman along the road (similar to the way you encounter Imperial Soldiers leading captured prisoners). They are cultists taking this woman to be sacrificed to a giant, troll or dragon. You have the option to kill them all and save the girl or just let them get on with it.
ayaha
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration