Giant Shrek M/F vore

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Giant Shrek M/F vore

Postby JamesJMH91 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:29 am

I was wondering if someone could please make a picture or something of Shrek (in giant form, maybe 60-70ft or just large enough to swallow a normal-sized person whole without having to shoe-horn them into his mouth) eating a normal-sized female. A picture that features the victim struggling, Shrek chewing and swallowing the victim, and his belly gurgling as the victim is digested inside him

I want it to be clean with no nudity, blood or overly macabre imagery. And the female victim to be an attractive woman

(By the way, my DA account is jimma1300 and my FA account is Shmexyheroinesrule for those who are interested)

:-D :gulp:
JamesJMH91
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration