Need ideas for a giantess vore story involving dancers

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Need ideas for a giantess vore story involving dancers

Postby Argo » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:29 am

I want to write a vore story involving a giantess and a group of female dancers in a fantasy setting. However, I'm having trouble coming up with a story that would involve these, any ideas?
Argo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Need ideas for a giantess vore story involving dancers

Postby JayRemmi95 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:34 pm

Giantess gypsey assassins? A group of giantess dancers hired by the highest paying party to infiltrate a party and devour high ranking members of a terrorist group?
Those who fear death, can never truly live.
JayRemmi95
New to the forum

Postby Argo » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:48 pm

JayRemmi95 wrote:Giantess gypsey assassins? A group of giantess dancers hired by the highest paying party to infiltrate a party and devour high ranking members of a terrorist group?

I mean that the dancers are the ones getting eaten. But interesting idea
Argo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JayRemmi95 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:53 pm

Oh! I see, I should have read that more carefully. Sorry.
JayRemmi95
New to the forum

Postby JayRemmi95 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:58 pm

What about, a dancing with the stars type thing? Eliminated couples are fed to the judge who happens to be a judge? Sorry, I don't have very many ideas.
JayRemmi95
New to the forum

Postby JayRemmi95 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:59 pm

The judge happens to be a giantess* sorry, sometimes I type to fast.
JayRemmi95
New to the forum

Postby AmeNoms » Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:33 am

JayRemmi95 wrote:What about, a dancing with the stars type thing? Eliminated couples are fed to the judge who happens to be a judge? Sorry, I don't have very many ideas.

Hahaha, that's quite fun and unusual, I didn't think about the setting being more modern. Would certainly making those shows more interesting!

Well, I like the idea of being sacrificed to a large monster. I'm not really into humanoid preds though.

The dancing group are hired by a village who are being terrorized by this giantess, hoping that the girls will satisfy the monster and she'll leave. They put on a big festival with food, ale and partying, then the dances perform for the rowdy crowd. However, all the noise has awoken the giantess - just as the villagers had planned. They flee while the dancers, confused, are easily caught by the giantess. She either eats them there or takes them to her home ( A castle, cave, camp whatever). Perhaps she makes them perform for her, swallowing each in turn. And even more fun, if she lays down and lets them dance on her belly, and they can feel/hear the other girls as the disappear within her.

Alternatively, they group are travelling between shows and come across a large castle. It's dark and raining and they want somewhere to stay. They believe with such a grand fort, that the owner must be rich and would pay handsomely for a show. So they enter and are at first a little taken aback by the giantess inside but she's jovial and seems kind, letting them first eat and drink with her. Then she asks the girls to perform and full of alcohol and high spirits they jig the night away perhaps not noticing as each girl disappears.

Uhm, those are a bit wordy but I hope you like the suggestions :).
AmeNoms
Been posting for a bit

Return to Suggestion & inspiration