Minor Help with Vore Story

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Minor Help with Vore Story

Postby FemmiK » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:07 am

Bad title, but I don't need help as in "I have an idea but I need someone to write for me". I just need some help with transitional things in my comic. I'm writing one of several comics featuring a wolf girl (not an anthro, I mean human-looking with wolf ears and tail) named Bibi Wolf (beta name). The first comic featuring her is a play on the Three Little Pigs story, the pigs being girls named Tea, Weiss, and Blake (keeping with the theme of the pigs being named Browny, Whitey, and Blacky). I already have the story mostly planned out, but I have no idea how to have Bibi transition from one to the next in a fashion that won't be boring. That and another thing I would like to ask for is a fib for Bibi to tell Tea to convince her to be willing prey (Tea is the most innocent of the three and still believes these kinds of things).
FemmiK
Somewhat familiar

Re: Minor Help with Vore Story

Postby AmeNoms » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:48 am

I'm guessing the little pigs are humanoid too or are they anthro/feral pigs?

And a way to making walking from one house to another not dull? Well if it's a comic you can just use interesting composition or the " 10 Minutes Later..." text.

Maybe one of the pigs sees her eating their sibling through a window and runs home, chased by the wolf girl? And, depending on the time period, they could contact the next piggy and ask for help, but they arrive too late!
AmeNoms
Been posting for a bit

Postby yummyyoungnorski » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:17 pm

You could have some dialog from the devoured pig in the stomach post vore, plus struggle, stomach bulges, acids et cetera...
For the joy of good food.

Visit my gallery on DeviantArt: http://yummyyoungnorski.deviantart.com/
yummyyoungnorski
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby FemmiK » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:53 pm

AmeNoms wrote:I'm guessing the little pigs are humanoid too or are they anthro/feral pigs?

And a way to making walking from one house to another not dull? Well if it's a comic you can just use interesting composition or the " 10 Minutes Later..." text.

Maybe one of the pigs sees her eating their sibling through a window and runs home, chased by the wolf girl? And, depending on the time period, they could contact the next piggy and ask for help, but they arrive too late!

Thank you very much, I think I'll use the chase as a way to get from the 1st to the 2nd. And yeah, they're most likely going to be humanoid, since I am horrible at drawing animals and anthro/ferals.
FemmiK
Somewhat familiar

Postby FemmiK » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:54 pm

yummyyoungnorski wrote:You could have some dialog from the devoured pig in the stomach post vore, plus struggle, stomach bulges, acids et cetera...

Thank you ^^ I'll make sure to use this too
FemmiK
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration