Need help.

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Need help.

Postby JayRemmi95 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:44 pm

I'm thinking of trying my hand at writing. However, when it comes to punctuation and spelling some words, I am totally lost.
Also, since I am fairly new to the portal (and the world of "furrys" I think they're called. Sorry if this is wrong.), I honestly have no idea how to post a story, or how to classify what my Preds and Prey would be species wise, (For example: I have an idea for an "anthropomorphic?" female wolverine pred type of thing.) If any of you are willing to give a rookie some tips and help him to understand all of this more, I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, I apologize if this is the wrong thread to post this. I just thought it'd be seen by more people here.
Those who fear death, can never truly live.
JayRemmi95
New to the forum

Re: Need help.

Postby SREDISKRAD » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:49 pm

Well, what do you want help with? Resident Grammar Nazi here to help with punctuation suggestions (and spelling XD) as well as small time author here. I don't mind helping you with your first one to show you the ropes - sitting at the side and helping, it's your story. I can be here to check stories if you need me to.

As for posting things, you're going to need some content to post first, and then you can ask Eka to provide you with a gallery to post your work to.
I'm Back, BICHES!

Intentional spelling of Bitches, Biches.
SREDISKRAD
???

Postby JayRemmi95 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:00 pm

I'd mainly need someone to proof read. I make spelling errors frequently, and to help me with developing the characters, I have a few ideas for characters, but no real way of describing how they came to be who, what and where they are.

I'm guessing that to have content to post, I'd need a folder on a PC? I unfortunately don't have one. Currently I'm on my Iphone.
Those who fear death, can never truly live.
JayRemmi95
New to the forum

Postby Kovinth » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:12 pm

I use MS word for my generalized typing issues. But it's not very good at helping me punctuate better. lol. I do my best, I could try proof reading as well.

I've made characters before I figured out what their life before said stuff happened or is happening. I tend to go back in time through my writing in that way.

I highly recommend a computer if your going to be doing any real writing. Even if you can't afford to buy MS word, there should be a basic writing program to use. MS something or other is like basic Word.
I haven't been able to get on. Sorry everyone :(
Kovinth
Been posting for a bit

Return to Suggestion & inspiration