willing to have sex, unwilling to be prey

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

willing to have sex, unwilling to be prey

Postby dragon32078 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:58 am

Hello everyone and thank you for reading this post. I hope this post accomplishes at least one of three things:
1. Creates a new tag called "willing sex" . The best example of this is found in Ragnar's gallery. I will edit this post to include a link later.
2. Eventually create a thread for stories, comics, and maybe even pictures that show an unwilling vote victim whom sought their predator so the victim could have sex with that predator.
3. Links to stories or comics depicting the subject.

Thank you for reading this thread, and I am sorry if I posted it in the wrong section.
dragon32078
Somewhat familiar

Re: willing to have sex, unwilling to be prey

Postby dragon32078 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:10 pm

Here is a vague example of a story where the prey wants sex, and gets into deep trouble. Please excuse the pun!

http://aryion.com/g4/view/229987
dragon32078
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration