What else can happen?

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

What else can happen?

Postby Radijs » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:04 pm

I had the idea for an unbirth themed story last night. Where the protagonist unbirths someone, either a man, a woman or maybe a couple as a part of a one night stand.

Next morning, he/she/they refuse to come out again! So she's stuck with them inside her belly resulting in akward situations where her bump gets in the way, rumors at work. And I'm trying to think of other things that might happen as a result of her conundrum.

Anyone have any good ideas?
Radijs
---

Re: What else can happen?

Postby Bright » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:19 pm

Would be some awkward moments if the belly talked.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Re: What else can happen?

Postby courtoftheweirdos » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:01 am

Lewdlemage once made a comic with the same sort of predicament, I think you can still find it on tumblr and deviantart. To make your particular case more unquie and interesting, I can imagine this scenario where the protagonist is invited into a threesome online. After the fun and games is over, the hilarity begins. This poor woman just spends the day in an akward postion where her belly is making muffled sex sounds, being mistaken as pregnant. But to make things more entertaining, maybe have her being asked some akward questions from friends, and being asked to include more people.
As for what else, I really am at a loss for this, but then again, maybe this is one of those ideas where less is more. Focus more on what you write rather then how much you know. Like, you can always go on to make a sequal to include other unused ideas, but just to explore this idea, I think that the only question is how will it play out.
-Court
courtoftheweirdos
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration