Tug of Vore

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Tug of Vore

Postby New » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:06 pm

So, this idea came to me while I was going to sleep last night, and I had to resist the urge to browse for it until today. It seems that, as I expected, I'm not the first one to come up with the basic idea, but here's what I have in mind:

A couple of predators find the same prey, and soft vore him together: one eats the upper half, one eats the lower half. Then when their lips meet, they see who's stronger between the two of them. The weaker one gets to eat the prey, while the stronger one gets to eat the weaker one. I'm thinking oral, but I've seen art on FA for Anal and CV as well; any form would work, really. I was also thinking that there could be a chain of predators; that is, once the weaker one starts to be eaten, another predator eats the weaker one from the other end, and once the midway point is reached, the tug of vore begins again. And so on.

I can't present much more than the idea presently due to a lack of funds, but since there doesn't seem to be any rendition of this particular form of vore anywhere on Eka's, I'd like to get the idea out there.
New
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration