Why No Monster Hunter Vore?

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Why No Monster Hunter Vore?

Postby gman6500 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:38 pm

I being an avid Monster Hunter fan thought that there would be more vore art than there is currently because the entire game is based around fighting GIANT MONSTERS. All of these are larger or equal size to the player. Some of the monster even can and are shown in the game, to vore things. The Yian-kut-ku in the opening scene when you first encounter it swallows these very large rolly polly like bugs called konchus. (intro link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlnUmYbzyEw) Another monster that actually SWALLOWS YOU WHOLE as one its attack and you have to mash the buttons to escape is the zamitrios.(its basically a giant land shark with legs) There are so many other monsters that can easily eat you just based on their size. I hope to see more Monster Hunter art!
gman6500
Been posting for a bit

Re: Why No Monster Hunter Vore?

Postby SREDISKRAD » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:07 pm

Unfortunately, the general concensus around here of what I find is that, if it doesn't look like a human female (or just human) then, it's not pred worthy...I agree there should be more monster hunter vore...lots more of it. But *sigh* not unless everything gets made anthro and given tits first...
I'm Back, BICHES!

Intentional spelling of Bitches, Biches.
SREDISKRAD
???

Postby Cerulesta » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:34 am

I did the thing. (Warning: It's a bit bloody.) And a silly chibi aftermath doodle. I'm also responsible for the existence of this beautiful picture, even though I didn't draw it.

I adore Monster Hunter and many of its monsters (they have such fantastic designs!) and agree that they deserve more love in the vore department-- I mean, come on, they're giant monsters! It makes perfect sense, if you ask me. I might draw another picture at some point, though I can't promise anything since drawing complicated creatures like the ones from MH is an enormous pain... and though I'm sorry that nothing I posted here is of the monsters you were talking about, OP, I wanted to at least try and contribute. ;v;

If anyone else finds anything, for the record, I'd (obviously) be among those who would love to see it!
Cerulesta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AmeNoms » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:36 am

I've only recently gotten into MH ( I'm watching Gamegrumps playing it) and some of the monsters are very attractive! :oops:
AmeNoms
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gumdrop » Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:19 pm

I'm an MH addict myself, and I'm planning to write something with one of them monsters soon #valvetime
Anyways, haven't decided on which monster yet, but I'm leaning towards the Seltas Queen. It's just... so... ADORABLE. (Yes, I'm weird, don't judge.)
(Okay, Seltas Queen, now that I've sucked up to you, can you PLEASE give me some Extract kthxbai)
Gumdrop
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kfahchan » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:46 am

You probably already know this, but there are some really good monster hunter vore doujinshi. Not all of them are translated, but a few are. Namely, it's Yokohama Junky's Solo Hunter no Seitai series and Udon-ya's short oide yo moga no mori.
kfahchan
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration