Vore Inspiration Deck

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Vore Inspiration Deck

Postby Throat_Wolf » Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:16 am

I'm looking for ideas for a "vore inspiration deck" that can be used for roleplay or writing scenarios—sort of the equivalent of Richard Simmons' "Deal a Meal" thing except in this case the meal squirms as it goes down. For roleplay purposes, this would be the kind of thing that a bored vore might take out, shuffle and deal a card from, then do whatever the card says. I'm thinking such a list could be useful gathered into the form of a table one could roll on, so that one could have a character in a roleplay do that very thing and find out what card he gets.

I'll start the ball rolling with some suggestions that show the kind of thing I'm looking for. Please chime in with your own. (For purposes of this deck, "vore" will usually refer to eat/unbirth/cockvore/tailvore/whatever, though if you have an idea that would work with one specific kind of vore but not others, fell free to be that specific.)

• Use a random dating service to meet a stranger for dinner.
  • Vore the next "available" person you see.
  • Vore your best friend.
  • Send out for fast food delivery person.
  • Flip through the yellow pages to a random business. Go there and vore someone.
  • Go next door and borrow a cup of neighbor.
  • Vore your closest family member.
  • Vore a co-worker.
  • Vore your boss. Climb the corporate ladder, it's a vore eat vore world!
  • Go for a walk/jog/bike ride. Vore the fourth person you meet.
  • Go to a video arcade and challenge people at two-player games. Vore the first person you beat.
  • Go to a crowded movie. Treat whoever you sit next to as your own personal bucket of popcorn.
  • Go to a library. Vore the first person who makes a loud noise.
  • Go to the park. Vore the first person you see sitting on a park bench.
  • Give the next homeless person you see begging on a street corner a new home. (But possibly a shower first.)

Those are all the ones I could come up with on the spur of the moment. Give me more, huh? :)
Last edited by Throat_Wolf on Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you write or draw vore where the prey lives (or is reincarnated/merged/cloned/etc.), please add the "non-fatal" tag to it!

And if you like non-fatal vore & unbirthing, please check out my gallery.

Follow me on Twitter!
Throat_Wolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Vore Inspiration Deck

Postby Bright » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:04 pm

Heh, fun ones.
Don't have much to add though.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user