Suggest stories and >MAYBE< have them written!

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Suggest stories and >MAYBE< have them written!

Postby JohnPablo » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:33 pm

Yo, champ in the making, yeah, that means you! Want a really weird story? Like, crazy amounts of weird? I mean, I'd be happy to make them, if I like the idea; so here's how this thing is gonna go.
First off, you should familiarize with my writing, check if that's the sort of writing you like. (I have pretty much one for each gender combinations, except herms, and ?'s.) Your request should be somewhat legible, and I don't worry about how vague or specific you are, it really depends on my take on it, I might even flat out reject your idea, but you can try again.

I won't do: Hard vore, lots of plot, uhh, Idunno... Purely human interactions, unless your idea is interesting or relevant.
Oh yeah, be relevant, I don't really take into consideration "Oh have my OC WERBEJEGHER eat BARHBJAMASTER but ONLY after he is defeated by the BLADE OF POWER."
Back on topic, don't go nuts, I want people who can take rejection. If I don't like your idea flat out, it must be because of plenty of reasons, so if you're like "But, it's just a little blood as the sk--" No. Giving me another idea is your best bet, so be polite, understand if I don't like it, and please, be chill!

Oh yeah, sometimes I'm busy, so I'll be inactive, I guess that's important, too.
JohnPablo
Somewhat familiar

Re: Suggest stories and >MAYBE< have them written!

Postby SREDISKRAD » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:41 pm

JohnPablo wrote:Purely human interactions, unless your idea is interesting or relevant.

Does this mean all anthros, ferals, monsters, demi's, etc. are off the table?
I'm Back, BICHES!

Intentional spelling of Bitches, Biches.
SREDISKRAD
???

Postby JohnPablo » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:01 pm

I thought that was listed in the "Things I won't do".
Anyways, if it's not clear enough.
Won't do Human X Human unless it's interesting,
JohnPablo
Somewhat familiar

Postby SREDISKRAD » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:47 pm

My mistakes. I seemed to misread the last part.
I'm Back, BICHES!

Intentional spelling of Bitches, Biches.
SREDISKRAD
???

Postby Ruffwood » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:52 am

Hi there,

New to the site and have just made a roo character that I'd like to possibly have in a story, have a vague idea along the lines of he's picked up someone at a club and they go back to his place for some fun (can start from them arriving back there) and they have some ass play that eventually leads to the guy he picked up inserting various things into the roo to test how stretchy he is eventually having himself used as a toy and ending up fully inside the roo (willing or unwilling possibly starts as one ends as the other) after a while the roo goes to enjoy a wizz and a shower with the guy still trapped inside before bed (leaving the ending open to if they get out or not ;3)
Ruffwood
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration