Needing suggestions/discussion

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Needing suggestions/discussion

Postby Z_Evil » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:18 am

I wasn't really sure which spot in the forums would work best for this, but I think it is here.
So I am going to be looking for some ideas on involving my character in with. Mind you, this is a naga character, so typically being the prey usually won't work for most other characters. Either way, I am looking to get some commission work done and am trying to figure what characters to involve, and some suggestions on ideas for what is going on in the picture.
Heck, maybe I'll go for a comic if there is an awesome flow of ideas.

I have my default fallback for Harley Quinn, actually had a piece where she unbirthed my naga. (two piece art). How ever I am wanting a variety and would be more than happy to include original characters (Female or futa). so... not sure what more to really mention. I will be sharing the art piece of the current look of my naga once it is done, just so people got a good reference to think about.

Thanks in advance for feedback and suggestions.

Edit: Here is a link to the current look of the naga
http://twilightwrought.deviantart.com/a ... 1427243648
Z_Evil
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Suggestion & inspiration