Hibernation

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Hibernation

Postby SREDISKRAD » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:25 pm

Just a something that I'm planning on turning into a scenario, I just wondered if anyone had thought of it before, or, would like to see some of it.

Setting:
In my example, a human and dragon become very close friends (in a society where ferals and humans live side by side.) to the point where they are in love (I'm considering doing an F/M or M/F, love and romance undertones.) The human and the dragon live in the dragons cave and, during the winter, the dragon needs to eat food to hibernate (Can be done with whichever animal you want) It can't get enough to survive properly through the winter, so, the human offers themselves up to make up the nutrition gap. I'd do this as a reformation and painless digestion story, focused on the relationship and the humans long stay in the dragons stomach (For about 2-3 days before passing out and succumbing?)

Any ideas to add, situation-wise ignoring pred and prey combinations (unless a vote on M/F or F/M?) Discuss below if you want.
I'm Back, BICHES!

Intentional spelling of Bitches, Biches.
SREDISKRAD
???

Return to Suggestion & inspiration