Plushie Digestion Idea - Turned to stuffing!

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Plushie Digestion Idea - Turned to stuffing!

Postby AmeNoms » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:37 am

Maybe people who are more into plushy vore already thought up this and I'm late to the party. I did do a search of the forums and couldn't find anything, though maybe people called it something different.

Like I mentioned, I'm not into plushy preds, though I'm not against it. This idea kinda popped into my head at random, and I thought people might enjoy! I was thinking about digestion and how with most preds, the food gets turned into nutrient filled mush that the pred's body needs. So what does a plushie need to survive? Stuffing!

Imagine a large toy pred swallows its prey, who falls into their soft, dark stomach.

At first, they're quite relieved and think they'll just claw their way out - it's only a stuffed toy afterall. But as they start trying to wriggle around in the pillowy mounds, they feel their limbs going limp and tingly. Looking down at their hands with what little light enters the stuffie, they notice their skin begin to turn white and fibrous. Shocked, the struggle more but more spots of stuffing burst open, leaving their body a lifeless white mass.

Eventually, their whole body is consumed, perhaps leaving a bundle of very human ( or furry) looking stuffing within the confides of the plushie's belly.

Yes, I suppose I did just turn usually soft plush vore into nightmare fuel...
AmeNoms
Been posting for a bit

Re: Plushie Digestion Idea - Turned to stuffing!

Postby SREDISKRAD » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:57 am

Maybe in a nice cuddly situation it could work, I don't mind plushies, but, I don't think I could see one in a permadeath/unwilling prey situation. If the process was reversible and just to make the prey more comfortable for the night, then, it could work.
I'm Back, BICHES!

Intentional spelling of Bitches, Biches.
SREDISKRAD
???

Postby AmeNoms » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:00 pm

A lot of vore fans like perma death though, so it was kinda aimed at the nightmare fuel fans xD
AmeNoms
Been posting for a bit

Postby SREDISKRAD » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:11 pm

Don't get !e wrong, I like digestion and death, but, it really depends on the scenario as to why this would be permadeath. Generally though, I see plushies in the hands of children, making it morally wrong.

But, its sometimes fun to mess with moral, again, depends on the story.
I'm Back, BICHES!

Intentional spelling of Bitches, Biches.
SREDISKRAD
???

Return to Suggestion & inspiration