need exotic predators?

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

need exotic predators?

Postby mallowsal » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:47 am

need a super unique predator or an odd ability biological or otherwise? i got all the ideas for preds. ranging from kinky to completely insane!
i may be a wasp but it doesnt mean i'll sting you for no reason. i'll sting you cuz you tasty! buzz buzz
mallowsal
New to the forum

Re: need exotic predators?

Postby ian66613 » Sat May 02, 2015 10:27 am

One of my most exotic predators are spore / pollen girls, who inhabit the breasts of dryads or giant alraune. They sort of act like slime girls, but their forms can't actually change unless a lot of force/etc. happens (or they are consumed) Once absorbed into them, you become a part of them, able to see from the point of view of where they want you to see from (IE: Breast, etc.)

In some cases or RPs, they can also be sent out to corrupt other females.... The spore / pollen girls would be accidentally/unaware consumed or inhaled. The females who inhale / consume these would turn into alraune / dryad bearing these spore / pollen girls.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Re: need exotic predators?

Postby Licklash » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:24 am

- Predators that regurgitate their own stomachs out onto prey.
- Predators that have translucent digestive systems.

Sorry for the lack of ideas, but I hope this can help!
Deadly lust.
Licklash
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration