ian66613's Ideal Vore Game(s)

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

ian66613's Ideal Vore Game(s)

Postby ian66613 » Sat May 02, 2015 9:29 am

This thread doesn't have a game in it (Unless someone links one, etc.) This is mainly just a thread for me to share my ideas. Before I get into my ideas, I'd like to point out that I do not like to play as predator, and I like Unbirth, Breast Vore, Absorption, Soul Vore, etc. if you don't like any of those, you might want to stay out of this thread or something. This idea compilation may be broken into parts based on what kind of game it is, what engine it uses, etc.

3D Game
  • First-Person Only. No changing to Third-Person.
  • After being eaten, you continue in first-person, you don't have to show the body, just a viewpoint is fine. After digesting, you are taken on a full tour. Your tour may suddenly and abruptly change based on the predator, you could be made into milk, or become part of their body somewhere, and you will continue in first person from that viewpoint as whatever you turn into. Of course, if you turn into part of a body part, and your predator is eaten by another, or sleeps or dies, you respawn at your last respawn point.
  • Player Character will have certain spells that allows them to travel (Such as wind spells that help them gain lift for a time and glide.)
  • If you meet a predator that can soul vore (IE: A Succubus) and they decide to use their soul vore system... you will be taken on a full tour of course like before, but once you become a part of a body part, or milk, womanhood juice, etc. You stay that forever. (Soul vore enemies are rare as such.) Of course, it's possible that you may be able to respawn if you come in contact with some sort of ghost, or angel willing to free your soul, though they may ask for something in return. If your soul vore predator is consumed, you become a part of whatever the soul vore predator becomes or becomes a part of, until they respawn. Soul Vore predators cannot be eaten by other soul vore predators however due to strange auras disallowing it.) When the soul vore predator respawns in this case, you will respawn as whatever part you were before they were devoured, etc.

2D Game
  • Stay focused on the player character, no changing outside predators, etc.
  • Your character is invulnerable to most predator's acids, etc. (Mashiro's Exploration Record for example.) Some predators later may be able to bypass that. In the case of those later predators, it will be similar to that of the 3D Game, you will be absorbed, etc. And you will continue to stay focused on where you were absorbed internally (IE: xwarriorj's succubus butt scene) until the predator is eaten, sleeps, etc. Then you will respawn.
  • In terms of soul vore, you will stay focused on the predator's insides, similar to that of the 3D Version, you will need to wait until someone or something saves you from your fate. Your predator may choose to move your soul around, and, unlike the 3D Version, you can move around as your soul in the prisons your predator has chosen for you. (IE: Breast insides, like Itori from Mashiro, womb, etc.)

Both:
  • No Playing as Predator.
  • Effeminate Male and Female Predators Only. (Some females may be futa, herm, multi-breast, etc.)
  • Races / species include: Kitsune/Fox Girl, Dragon Girls, Succubi, Lamia, Arachne Girls, Slime Girls (Dark (Soul Vore Possible), Purple, green, Red, Blue, etc.), Alraune, Dryad, etc. (No furry, all with human faces, etc.)
  • Player Character will be shrunken, permanently.
  • You can be shrunken even further. But there is a maximum permanent height of the player character (About 6 inches maximum.)
  • Some predators will purposely eat you, so that they can be the prey to another predator that cannot move.
  • There are no normal save files. (Autosave only. It saves where you last respawned, and if you were in soul state, etc.)
  • There are no game overs.
  • Intricate Endo scenes/exploration. Such as blood stream, mammary glands, bladder, kidneys, etc.

Dragon Girl Examples include, for those not knowing of "Human-faced" Dragons (I've known several people who actually don't know about human-faced dragon females):
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Return to Suggestion & inspiration