Funding a Vore Comic?

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Funding a Vore Comic?

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:17 am

You know, I've noticed a lot of good vore artists out there who can make great stuff. However, they're expensive, and I can't spare any money. I've seen stuff like kickstarter raise lots of money for lots of things. I have a lot of watchers here and on FA, and I've been thinking: If I got all of my watchers to give at least one dollar, I could get something really cool made. Especially mamabliss's work. It may be expensive, but a dollar times about 90 watchers here and 240 watchers on FA...I could get something amazing commissioned.

What do you think? Anyone out there willing to help comission a really cool vore comic? (I'd probably have it be vore between Alice and Miles, if you've seen my characters, but I could easily include guest characters if some people pay a lot.)

Last bumped by 9kirby99 on Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:17 am.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Return to Suggestion & inspiration