Male giant eating smaller female giant idea

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Male giant eating smaller female giant idea

Postby coop500 » Wed May 13, 2015 10:38 pm

Okay so I never really made a thread like this, but I want to start out by saying this is not a request, I was simply curious if anyone liked the idea or had a similar idea. (Also hope I put this in the right category. )

Okay now to the idea.

So I was thinking of a scenario where a giantess attacks a small town/village/city/hamlet whatever, but little does she know, the people there had a protector. While the giantess was chasing people, the protector male giant who is quite a bit bigger could come by and devour the giantess to protect his town and his friends and people? Or well something like that anyway, I never seen it before and thought maybe it could be fun to discuss. He could either just scare her a bit by eating her or actually digest her for those that prefer that, I know I wouldn't be happy if someone was trying to eat my friends lol. Anyhow any thoughts on this? I hope when I get back to writing I could make a small story of this.

(Also do ideas actually make it to the recent topic section? )
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Return to Suggestion & inspiration