Idea for a witcher 3 mod! vore/sizespell

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

would you like to have someone make a vore and sizechange mod for The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt?

Poll ended at Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:05 am

yes
100%
no
No votes
i dont know
No votes
im a stupid dump ass whos just here to make the poster mad and looking bad
No votes

Total votes : 3

Idea for a witcher 3 mod! vore/sizespell

Postby MrWefner » Sat May 30, 2015 3:50 pm

heeey ladys and guys,

i now play witcher 3 now for like das and came to the thought that it would be so awesome if someone make a mod where

- the ladys,girls or witches like triss be able to devoure you and let you get digested in ther bellys or been just carryed around like in the devourement mod for skyrim (you could do it like in skyrim where you go to ladys and ask if they wanna eat you <3 )
- a spell vor gerald to shrink or grow others and him self (i thought about running around at the size of may 1inch for minal size and like gigantic triss towering over the city at 50 or 100 ft for maximum size hight ^^

PLEASE SOMEONE CAN MAKE THIS IDEAS COME REAL? <3

I DONT CARE A SHIT ABOUT YOU DISLIKERS OF MY IDEA IF YOU DONT LIKE MY POST JUST GO AND LEAVE THIS POST IS NOT FOR TALKING ABOUT IF THE IDEAS ARE STUPID OR SO ITS JUST AN IDEA,
Last edited by MrWefner on Sun May 31, 2015 11:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
MrWefner
New to the forum

Re: Idea for a witcher 3 mod! vore/sizespell

Postby EmissaryOfRainbows » Sat May 30, 2015 4:10 pm

Sounds like a great idea for me, as long as there's disposal/samesize
EmissaryOfRainbows
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Idea for a witcher 3 mod! vore/sizespell

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun May 31, 2015 3:24 pm

No one was attacking whether the idea was in fact "stupid".

Fact of the matter is that this idea is DOA until like I said before modding tools are released. Witcher 2's toolkit took 2 years to release after the game came out.

Let that sink in a moment.

Look I make mods, I'm just politely suggesting it's far smarter to wait on this concept until a toolkit is released. No progress can be made toward this goal at the moment.

There is no point even discussing until it's known what is even possible.

We might as well discuss what favorite food dish we will present alien life forms when we discover them. If the last witcher toolset is any example we are still more than a year out from making mods at all for it.

This isn't an attack at your idea. Just a point of clarification.
ryanshowseason3
???

Return to Suggestion & inspiration