Idea for a GTA V Mod *its just a idea*

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

do you woul love a sizeray and or a vore mod for GTA V?

omg yes both please <3
36%
i would love the sizeray mod more
No votes
please do just the vore mod
64%
i say nothing to this ^^
No votes

Total votes : 14

Idea for a GTA V Mod *its just a idea*

Postby MrWefner » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:19 am

it would be so awesome if someone can make a GTA V mod with following stuff in it (and no i cant make mods cause i dont know how all this even works , most of the time its hard enough for me to make mods work :D)

following stuff would be awesome:

- a shrink and grow raygun
- vore (by enable this mod the female npc will try to hunt you down if you make them mad at you they would shrink and gulp you down or just swallowing you)
- digestion script (if a girl eats you, you will be laying in her belly and getting digested. it may could be made like in skyrim the there a big belly is apearing and it getting back to normal by time, but for me the belly is nothing that needed to me modded extra i think it would be more fun if she shrinks and gulps you somehow)
- it would be funny if it would be able to be chewed up or gulped down so some ladys chews other just gulps on random

i think the easyest thing to do would be if the one who mades this mod set it up that your been gulped and make the camera following the predetor and make the player slowly digested(drowning) in the belly of the beast :D and than the text "youve been eaten" or "Digested",
or the hard vore way the girl shrinks you or just eating you but this time she chews you up its like in the first way just that you get hit so you die faster and on end ther is the text "she chewed you up and you was very yummy"

thanks for reading
MrWefner
New to the forum

Re: Idea for a GTA V Mod *its just a idea*

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:24 am

I'd prefer to see it without the shrinking but thats me
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15662 /RP preferences

Walk in the room and I know they all know man
If they don't know, put on a little show
Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby gartrux » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:26 pm

Is someone working on this?
gartrux
Participator

Postby Aces » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:48 pm

gartrux wrote:Is someone working on this?

No. They're asking "someone" to make it.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Suggestion & inspiration