Tapeworm naga - The willing parasitic prey

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Tapeworm naga - The willing parasitic prey

Postby Omotemanji » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:40 am

So, I've been noticing a trend ever since I joined the vore community: pretty much everyone and their grandmother made a naga of sorts.
Not that this is a bad thing - the snaky half gives some real world link to the swallowing their prey whole bit, and their noodle-like bodies are just a treat for anyone higher up the food chain. However, I wanted to add my little twist to this second part by moving down the evolutionary ladder to a worm-girl; more specifically a tapeworm-girl.
This would make great willing prey since her real life, parasitic counterpart actually gains nutrients from its host's bowels and is immune to gastric acids... not to mention that she would look cute as heck with a raggedy hairdo made up of latching spikes.

As much as I'd like to put my money where my mouth is, I have neither the skills nor currency to give this concept any form.
So...erm...there you have it. Free idea for a new OC. ^^;

P.S. Feel free to stop me if this has been done already...
Omotemanji
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration