[Request] Commission someone to make me a Vore Plush?

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

[Request] Commission someone to make me a Vore Plush?

Postby N-Mario » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:28 pm

Fans of the Super Mario Bros. series.

Can I commission someone here who knows how to sew, to make me a giant fish plushie capable of me sleeping in its mouth? If not maybe a giant dolphin vore plush?

TBH, I would REALLY Love to see a Bubba plush from Mario to be created. I don't care if its Bubba from the N64 Super Mario 64, or the Mario Party version of Bubba. The later one being more cuter. The first Bubba being more cool looking. :)

Although I would not mind if someone tried to sew up a giant purple Cheep Chomp (from later Super Mario games) plush capable of swallowing me as well. It would be SO MUCH FUN! ^_^

I am willing to pay whatever for the commission as long as I can see the results, and the quality of the product will probably matter as well. :)
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Return to Suggestion & inspiration