Untapped Bleach Unbirth/GTS potential

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Untapped Bleach Unbirth/GTS potential

Postby Minininja » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:25 pm

Hi all, I am calling out any and all artists because I cannot believe this has not been done yet and I have not the confidence in my skill to do it myself. I have looked long and hard and found nothing.

From the anime Bleach, the Fullbringer character Riruka Dokugamine
http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Riruka_Dokugamine
has the power to take anything she deems as her favorite thing and shrink someone so that they can enter it as is seen with the doll house and such. She does it by going fully from Tsun to Dere on Ichigo (who she clearly has the hots for) as she says "I permit you" and blows him a kiss.

This having been said, why has no one drawn a comic or written a story or something where she "permits" Ichigo into her "favorite" pair of panties (of which I hear all girls have such a pair) and thus begin enjoying the feeling of having a shrunken Ichigo at her womanly, sexual, and likely leading to insertion/unbirthing as she desires trapped within her panties. I would also point out the only way to undo this ability is for her to sneeze on whoever she used it on, which I see no way for her to do to someone shrunken and trapped on the inside of her panties.

Someone please exploit this and fix the debacle of this not already being a thing. Below is a visual.
Minininja
Participator

Re: Untapped Bleach Unbirth/GTS potential

Postby Minininja » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:43 pm

Attachments
RirukaDollhouse.gif
RirukaDollhouse.gif (922.43 KiB) Viewed 2220 times
1563318 - Bleach Riruka_Dokugamine hanya.jpg
602087 - Bleach Riruka_Dokugamine.jpg
746776 - Bleach Morisaki_Hichimi Riruka_Dokugamine.jpg
d3c24a23f4fdd25055533292a32d36af.jpeg
Minininja
Participator

Postby Minininja » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:56 am

bump
Minininja
Participator

Postby Birichino » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:26 pm

I'm surprised this wasn't about the Mod Souls.
I mean, they take the form of candy, and when swallowed, possess the body while the spirit form is ejected from it. That can go lots of places...
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Return to Suggestion & inspiration