Looking for a Voice Actress!

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Looking for a Voice Actress!

Postby 9kirby99 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:37 pm

Okay! I'm starting to get someone on board with actually making the audio! Yay!

What I need is a voice actress at this point. See, Alice is going to star as the pred in this audio. What I need is someone to voice her. So, I'm going to need a few people to audition to voice her. She's motherly, fat, a bit sexy, and kind, if that helps. I can provide some art in exchange, perhaps fixing up a sketch you have. Or you can do it for free, if you're kind enough!

Please submit samples of you saying various lines and making various noises as given in the following script:

The viewer is resting in a home in the suburbs in their room, perhaps playing a video game. Alice will then walk in (she's fat, so her footsteps might be a bit heavier) and picks up the viewer, hugging them. "How are ya, hon? Momma has a favor to ask of you." Her belly grumbles ominoudly. "See, there's a big, yummy dinner and a tasty cake in the kitchen, but Im getting tempted to eat it now. I need you to sate me for a bit, okay? Here we go..." She licks the viewer a little with content sounds. She then suckles on the viewer's head a little, the outside muffled, mostly hearing her tasting you and perhaps the faint sounds of her innards in the distance. She pulls the viewer and giggles. "Tasty...you need to be in my belly now~" she then proceeds to eat the viewer, savoring them. They'll then get in the belly fully, with a sigh from Alice. Her belly will be gurgling a bit, eager to be filled. Alice will pat her belly. "Ah...nothing more satisfying than a tasty cutie. I'll make sure you reform soon after you're gurgled away, okay?" She'll then walk downstairs and plop herself on the couch (her belly, of course, being bounced and swung a little a she goes and does this), flipping on the TV. Her belly will grumble and groan as she watched TV, rubbing her belly and playing with her belly from time to time, with the occasional sound of predatory content or reacting to the TV.

So aside from lines, do various sounds of content, little rid bits, and other things seen and fitting in the script. You don't need to do outside sound effects.

This is what she looks like: http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/5681036/

I can assure you: I will not use your voice without permission.

If any of you know a voice actress who'd be interested, please, tell them about me or link me to them!
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Re: Looking for a Voice Actress!

Postby Omahayad » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:05 am

You do not have to withhold information of this with me.
Omahayad
New to the forum

Re: Looking for a Voice Actress!

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:30 am

Omahayad wrote:You do not have to withhold information of this with me.

...um...who are you? And what do you mean?
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Return to Suggestion & inspiration