Fallout Vore Story Ideas

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Fallout Vore Story Ideas

Postby walkingbyself » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:51 am

First things first. No, this is not a mod for Fallout 3 or Fallout: New Vegas. So if you clicked thinking this would be a mod I am sorry.

What this is is just me wanting to talk about an idea I had for a story involving the Fallout universe. So far I have two ideas.

First involves a person who was born inside of a vault which had been introduced to a different strain of the FEV known to the vault dwellers inside their vault as the MEV (Man Eater Virus). Which clings to the DNA of the people born within the vault and enables every generation after the vault closes to be able to vore one another and other beings. When the vault finally opens up two hundred years later or present time in Fallout, they send out a scout, the character in question. To see how the world has changed and to see if it is something they would be welcomed in. Or if they would be better off living in their vault. As aside from the MEV which everyone inside the vault by that point has, everything is running smoothly and the possibility of inbreeding is something they don't exactly have to worry about since they could if they have to send people out and invite people in as needed to ensure that doesn't happen.

Another idea I had is a person within the Brotherhood of Steel gets an intense amount of radiation and gains a mutation that allows them to vore creatures. The Brotherhood of Steel can't exactly exile them due to them being a child to an Elder, but at the same time this mutation is also highly dangerous. As the mutation forces them to have to eat a person after a while. Yet there is a plus side to this mutation, the hungrier they get the stronger they get to the point where they can fight a small group of three super mutants on their own. However if they eat at least one person a week they remain semi-normal.

So yeah that's my general idea for vore in Fallout.

What do you think?
walkingbyself
Somewhat familiar

Re: Fallout Vore Story Ideas

Postby cooleatme » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:41 pm

I would love to do some rp of like a vore centric vault where men are kept for food and breeding exclusivley and theres 3 females originaly put in with instructions to eat the men and the population of girls grows and grows and a vore centric civilization prospers IDK I just wanna be in there
cooleatme
New to the forum

Re: Fallout Vore Story Ideas

Postby Aces » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:25 am

walkingbyself wrote:First things first. No, this is not a mod for Fallout 3 or Fallout: New Vegas. So if you clicked thinking this would be a mod I am sorry.

What this is is just me wanting to talk about an idea I had for a story involving the Fallout universe. So far I have two ideas.

First involves a person who was born inside of a vault which had been introduced to a different strain of the FEV known to the vault dwellers inside their vault as the MEV (Man Eater Virus). Which clings to the DNA of the people born within the vault and enables every generation after the vault closes to be able to vore one another and other beings. When the vault finally opens up two hundred years later or present time in Fallout, they send out a scout, the character in question. To see how the world has changed and to see if it is something they would be welcomed in. Or if they would be better off living in their vault. As aside from the MEV which everyone inside the vault by that point has, everything is running smoothly and the possibility of inbreeding is something they don't exactly have to worry about since they could if they have to send people out and invite people in as needed to ensure that doesn't happen.

Another idea I had is a person within the Brotherhood of Steel gets an intense amount of radiation and gains a mutation that allows them to vore creatures. The Brotherhood of Steel can't exactly exile them due to them being a child to an Elder, but at the same time this mutation is also highly dangerous. As the mutation forces them to have to eat a person after a while. Yet there is a plus side to this mutation, the hungrier they get the stronger they get to the point where they can fight a small group of three super mutants on their own. However if they eat at least one person a week they remain semi-normal.

So yeah that's my general idea for vore in Fallout.

What do you think?

I like the first idea. Second idea seems a bit forced. Would make an excellent RP scenario. I have my own character Zuzen who is a Deathclaw hybrid who might enjoy meeting such an individual.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Suggestion & inspiration