A Vore Tabletop RPG Styled Rolling System (Help Wanted)

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: A Vore Tabletop RPG Styled Rolling System (Help Wanted)

Postby jaykayeight » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:46 pm

i just thought about two things that might be interesting for people witnessing the vore:
tug of vore
a manuever where the people stack up their strength to pull the prey.
however, if the manuever fails, the action fires back and the first person in the row is trapped in the orfice.
they could roll the dice for the sequence of people
or just go by own choice. (a chance for the closet vorapheilist)
this might seem unfair with more than two people stacking up, but there is the
shocking sight
a spell cast by the predator rolled by willpower of the pred against each onlookers willpower.
that would keep the other folks perplexed and prevents them to take immediate action.
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Houyo » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:55 pm

Oh hey. I'm making my own system too. Been working on it for going on 2/3 years now. I'd make a longer post, but I found this thread when I was in a hurry so I can't stay long. I'll try to chat more later.
Houyo
???

Postby Artemis » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:10 pm

jaykayeight wrote:a manuever where the people stack up their strength to pull the prey.
however, if the manuever fails, the action fires back and the first person in the row is trapped in the orfice.

It's not a bad idea, per se--However, characters are not capable of eating more than one character at a time. Or at least, they have to take a feat called "Expansive Guts". Remember that the only thing the system assumes is that the vore will be same size and that the vore will have digestion. It doesn't assume things like "You can eat multiple people."

[quote=Houyo]Oh hey. I'm making my own system too. Been working on it for going on 2/3 years now. I'd make a longer post, but I found this thread when I was in a hurry so I can't stay long. I'll try to chat more later.[/quote]

Looking forward to the comparison~
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jaykayeight » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:28 am

EDIT: tug of vore=>tug of war as its not a thing performed by the pred

Artemis wrote:It's not a bad idea, per se--However, characters are not capable of eating more than one character at a time. Or at least, they have to take a feat called "Expansive Guts". Remember that the only thing the system assumes is that the vore will be same size and that the vore will have digestion. It doesn't assume things like "You can eat multiple people."

yes, i wasnt thinking about a whole consumtion of the person trying to rescue. i thought about an immobilizing effect due to the current tightness (which is a very nice thing btw.) the prey is pushed in a bit more, out of reach for another tug of war and the other person is stuck to the arms. if there is no tightness that means the rescuer will not be stuck. the force applied by the action pushes the prey even more further in.
in case smb. hands are stuck by tightness (:}) the others might then attempt for a second tug of war but this would help only the stuck person.

tug of war
requires: nothing/can be performed by one person with strength >+3 or several people that stack up their strength.
is only possible while the prey is still in sight,
if it fails the prey will be out of reach,

the idea behind it all, is making the unwilling vore a bit more dramatic. i can imagine that some players may get annoyed from rescue actions, but there is a thing watching somebody getting eaten unwillingly that you hold dear and you try to help and you fail... :/ (my strange sadistic side is speaking)

anyways... i never roleplayed in my life so maybe im just redundant right now :D
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Artemis » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:19 pm

jaykayeight wrote:yes, i wasnt thinking about a whole consumtion of the person trying to rescue. i thought about an immobilizing effect due to the current tightness (which is a very nice thing btw.) the prey is pushed in a bit more, out of reach for another tug of war and the other person is stuck to the arms. if there is no tightness that means the rescuer will not be stuck. the force applied by the action pushes the prey even more further in.
in case smb. hands are stuck by tightness (:}) the others might then attempt for a second tug of war but this would help only the stuck person.

tug of war
requires: nothing/can be performed by one person with strength >+3 or several people that stack up their strength.
is only possible while the prey is still in sight,
if it fails the prey will be out of reach,

the idea behind it all, is making the unwilling vore a bit more dramatic. i can imagine that some players may get annoyed from rescue actions, but there is a thing watching somebody getting eaten unwillingly that you hold dear and you try to help and you fail... :/ (my strange sadistic side is speaking)

Mmmh... I see where you're coming from. However, I honestly feel like this doesn't need to be a feat. You could do this with just a strength check, sort of like physically forcing someone to throw their prey up is just a strength check. In this case, it's simpler just not to have a feat just for this. It leaves some of the creativity up to the player.

As for making unwilling vore dramatic ... That comes from the prospect of digestion. B) Non-fatal vore is never garaunteed in this system, which is supposed to encourage characters not to treat vore -too- casually.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ILoveBlobs » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:35 pm

The palladium books series "rifts" would be a good place to start. They already have rules for generating mutant characters superheros ect... Totally adaptable. They have robotech, tmnt and a ton of sourcebooks that all fall within a basic system. Good stuff.
ILoveBlobs
Somewhat familiar

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:39 am

Here are some Races:

Cat (Anthro)
-3 Strength
-1 Constitution
+4 Dexterity
+1 Intelligence
+1 Willpower

Dog (Anthro)
+2 Strength
+3 Constitution
-3 Dexterity
-2 Intelligence
+0 Willpower

Kitsune
-2 Strength
-3 Constitution
+2 Dexterity
+4 Intelligence
+1 Willpower

Mouse (Anthro)
-4 Strength
+2 Constitution
+3 Dexterity
-2 Intelligence
+ 3 Willpower

Pretty Basic Furry additions.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Postby Artemis » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:46 pm

Good news everyone! I've made another major update! In this update I'm introducing a couple of new feats along with the "Lipwitch" feat chain for oral fans! The "Cockmancer" feat chain has been renamed to the "Memberlock" feat chain because I personally don't care for casual cursing. In addition to the Lipwitch feat chain I have brainstormed names for all the remaining "vore type" feat chains! "Booty Shaman", "Bosom Mage", "Hairseer", "Absorption Druid" and "Tail Sorcerer"

Lady Boy
Character Pre-Requisite: Male, INT 6, Character cannot be fully or partially nude
Effect: You may effortlessly fool other characters into thinking you are female, apparently quite masterful at the art. No character may roll to see through your presentation unless you have dropped hints or they recognize you from a previous encounter where they saw through this feat.

Lady Boy of Vore
Character Pre-Requisite: Male, Lady Boy Feat, Tightness Feat
Effect: When anyone attempts to observe your stomach after you have eaten someone you may choose to roll against your prey, Strength vs Strength. If they fail the roll, the observer is unable to notice anything that would suggest you are not in fact 'just pregnant'. Your prey suffers a tightness penalty as if they were trying to escape.

Lipwitch

Lipwitch Alpha
Character Pre-Requisite: None
Effect: You gain a +5 to all Strength rolls against any target which is at least partially inside your mouth, throat or stomach.

Lipwitch Beta
Character Pre-Requisite: Lipwitch Alpha
Effect: Anyone in your stomach becomes demoralized by the churning, slimes and various grossness of a stomach. They take -1 to all Intelligence rolls and -2 to all Willpower rolls.

Lipwitch Gamma
Character Pre-Requisite: Lipwitch Beta
Effect: While you have someone who is at least half your size in your stomach you may use your stomach as a hands free shield, forcing your prey to take any physical damage in your steed.

Lipwitch Delta
Character Pre-Requisite: Lipwitch Gamma
Effect: While digesting a foe you gain a surge of energy, similar to a sugar high, that lasts until they are fully digested and then several hours thereafter. +2 Dexterity. If you are using the controlled acids feat to not digest your foe you may passively leach energy off them, using them as a human battery; this only gives +1 Dexterity however.

Lipwitch Omega
Character Pre-Requisite: Lipwitch Delta
Effect: You become the embodiment of gluttony. On every turn (or post) you may choose to eat something (up to a max of 2 somethings) as a free action, anything really, and for each thing you consume you gain +1 to all turn and any prey inside your stomach takes a -1 to all attempts to escape on that turn.

Hedge Lipwitch
Character Pre-Requisite: Lipwitch Alpha
Effect: Your +5 to Strength rolls from Lipwitch Alpha now extends to any target in direct contact with your lips, allowing you to activate this bonus with a kiss.

ILoveBlobs wrote:The palladium books series "rifts" would be a good place to start. They already have rules for generating mutant characters superheros ect... Totally adaptable. They have robotech, tmnt and a ton of sourcebooks that all fall within a basic system. Good stuff.

Mmmh... Apologies, but at this point I'm not looking for inspiration from other tabletop games. I'm simply looking to expand on the simple system I have so far.

9kirby99 wrote:Here are some Races:

Cat (Anthro)
-3 Strength
-1 Constitution
+4 Dexterity
+1 Intelligence
+1 Willpower

Dog (Anthro)
+2 Strength
+3 Constitution
-3 Dexterity
-2 Intelligence
+0 Willpower

Kitsune
-2 Strength
-3 Constitution
+2 Dexterity
+4 Intelligence
+1 Willpower

Mouse (Anthro)
-4 Strength
+2 Constitution
+3 Dexterity
-2 Intelligence
+ 3 Willpower

Pretty Basic Furry additions.

Hmm... I'm going to rename Kitsune to Fox (Anthro) for the purposes of simplicity. Other than that, I feel like this checks out.

I've also added two new dragon related races, one for the primal beasts of mostly physical force and the other for their elemental/magical cousins.

Feral Dragon (Anthro)
+5 Strength
+5 Constitution
-1 Dexterity
-3 Intelligence
-2 Willpower

Magical Dragon (Anthro)
+3 Strength
+2 Constitution
-2 Dexterity
+3 Intelligence
-2 Willpower
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jaykayeight » Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:03 pm

i really like the lipwitch feat :) i thought you might endup endowing endo entirely :D
the male counterpart would be called lipwizard?
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Artemis » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:01 pm

Added a few more class templates!

Shapeshifter
+3 Strength
+2 Constitution
+3 Dexterity
-2 Intelligence
-2 Willpower

Scientist
-2 Strength
-1 Constitution
+0 Dexterity
+5 Intelligence
+1 Willpower

Rogue
+0 Strength
-1 Constitution
+4 Dexterity
+2 Intelligence
-1 Willpower

Ninja
+0 Strength
-1 Constitution
+3 Dexterity
+3 Intelligence
-1 Willpower

Bard
-2 Strength
-1 Constitution
-1 Dexterity
+5 Intelligence
+3 Willpower

Pokemon Trainer (PSI)
-2 Strength
+3 Constitution
-1 Dexterity
+2 Intelligence
+2 Willpower
Last edited by Artemis on Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:38 am

You put in "ninja" twice. :P

Are you going to do anything for unbirth?
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby jaykayeight » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:18 am

I think the wombmancer indicate that there might be also smth. unbirthy going on
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:13 am

jaykayeight wrote:I think the wombmancer indicate that there might be also smth. unbirthy going on

Oh, I missed that feat chain. XD My bad.

Navel vore, though, that I haven't seen yet.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Artemis » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:21 pm

9kirby99 wrote:You put in "ninja" twice. :P

Are you going to do anything for unbirth?

Damn ninjas, always trying to sneak in~ Fixed!

And yes, the wombmancer feat chain is 6 feats dedicated exclusively to unbirth. Feel free to recommend additional feats though! The conditions would be that these feats should be related to the wombmancer feat line.

Speaking of which, another major update! This time, the Booty Shaman has been filled out! All of the other feat chains now have their pre-requisites written down, leaving Lipwitch as the ONLY feat chain that has no pre-requisites to reflect oral vore's default status. I also added two new race templates. Here's all the new stuff!

Feral Dragon (Anthro)
+5 Strength
+5 Constitution
-1 Dexterity
-3 Intelligence
-2 Willpower

Magical Dragon (Anthro)
+3 Strength
+2 Constitution
-2 Dexterity
+3 Intelligence
-2 Willpower

Booty Shaman

Booty Shaman Alpha
Character Pre-Requisite: Dexterity greater than 0, Butt may not be flat
Effect: Character gains +5 to all strength rolls against any target at least partially inside their butt.

Booty Shaman Beta
Character Pre-Requisite: Dexterity greater than 0, Butt may not be flat, Booty Shaman Alpha
Effect: Anyone inside your butt or intestines becomes demoralized by the filth or, alternatively, the innate humiliation of being shoved up a booty. They take -1 to all intelligence rolls and -2 to all willpower rolls.

Booty Shaman Gamma
Character Pre-Requisite: Dexterity greater than 0, Butt may not be flat, Booty Shaman Beta
Effect: You gain a permanent +1 to dexterity while wearing any relatively form fitting pants/shorts or a skirt. You also gain a permanent +1 to dexterity while wearing either boots with raised heels or high heels.

Booty Shaman Delta
Character Pre-Requisite: Dexterity greater than 0, Butt may not be flat, Booty Shaman Gamma
Effect: Your +5 from Booty Shaman Alpha now extends to anyone in direct contact with your butt or hips and any attack rolls utilizing your butt or hips.

Booty Shaman Omega
Character Pre-Requisite: Dexterity greater than 0, Butt may not be flat, Booty Shaman Delta
Effect: Your hips and buttox have become hypnotic in nature. All it takes is a simple gyration or a strategically positioned bending over to potentially hypnotize any unfortunate enough to be watching. Anyone caught staring suffers a temporary -4 to their willpower and must roll mental defense against your dexterity to make any actions other than basic movement until they take damage or are grappled. This will, in practice, give the Booty Shaman a free attack if they so desire.

Hedge Booty Shaman
Character Pre-Requisite: Dexterity greater than 0, Butt may not be flat, Booty Shaman Alpha
Effect: You may now choose to treat your intestines as a secondary stomach for the purposes of digestion and feats.

Bosom Mage

Bosom Mage Alpha
Character Pre-Requisite: Female, Dexterity less than 6, Bosom may not be flat
Effect:

Hairseer

Hairseer Alpha
Character Pre-Requisite: Character's hair must be able to reach the bottom of one's shoulder blades
Effect: Character may now control their hair like an extra limb and gains +5 to all strength rolls against a target when the target is being or has been grappled by their hair.

Hedge Hairseer
Character Pre-Requisite: Hairseer Alpha
Effect: If your hair is cut you may choose to regrow it to it's previous length rapidly over the course of twenty four hours.

Absorption Druid

Absorption Druid Alpha
Character Pre-Requisite: Strength less than 6,
Effect: If your character's Strength is buffed above 5, temporarily or permanently, any feat with "Absorption Druid" in it's name will not become inactive (as would be normal).

Tailsorcerer

Tailsorcerer Alpha
Character Pre-Requisite: Dexterity greater than 0
Effect:
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:24 pm

Artemis wrote:Lady Boy
Character Pre-Requisite: Male, INT 6, Character cannot be fully or partially nude
Effect: You may effortlessly fool other characters into thinking you are female, apparently quite masterful at the art. No character may roll to see through your presentation unless you have dropped hints or they recognize you from a previous encounter where they saw through this feat.

I'm confused about this, didnt the rules you gave say you can only have +5 or -5 in any stat? How do you get six?
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby jaykayeight » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:42 pm

i have a wild guess: as it is inspired by d n d, you develop also further on during the game. those points are starting points.
http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Intelligence
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:33 pm

jaykayeight wrote:i have a wild guess: as it is inspired by d n d, you develop also further on during the game. those points are starting points.
http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Intelligence

Except she said there is no leveling in the start.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby jaykayeight » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:59 pm

9kirby99 wrote:Except she said there is no leveling in the start.

i see... but then again those values are refered to as race/class bonus and there are some other spells/feats that require values more than +5....
maybe you can steal from the predator :) who says the digestive draining has to be only one sided? fluids can flow in any direction
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Artemis » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:41 pm

9kirby99 wrote:I'm confused about this, didnt the rules you gave say you can only have +5 or -5 in any stat? How do you get six?

No. Your race, class and individual stats can only give you up to +5 in any stat... EACH.

So theoretically you can have up to 15 in a single stat if you have +5 from race, +5 from class and +5 from individual stats.

There is no leveling system, but it's intended that DMs are able to award players "feat points" at their discretion which they can use to take a new feat as a sort of pseudo leveling.

INT 6 isn't that high as compared to INT 15, but it's still a somewhat significant investment requiring a character be at least somewhat clever. I was debating between INT 5 and INT 6 while making the feat.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:41 pm

Decided to create some stuff for the game!

Feats:

Storage System
Character Pre-Requisite: Controlled Acids, at least one "Alpha" feat in a feat chain. Must be taken once for each feat chain.
Effect: For any types of vore you have "Alpha" feat in the respective feat chain, you now have an alternate organ that connects to where the prey usually goes. (example, an organ connected to the stomach if you have "Lipwitch Alpha"). This organ cannot do any form of digestion or regression to the prey, but will take -6 to all attempts to escape this extra organ. If this organ is escaped, they will then have to escape from the connecting organ that lead to the storing organ.

Escape Artist
Character Pre-Requisite: DEXT 6
Effect: You may now add a dexterity roll to attempts to escape from inside a predator.

Extreme Metabolism
Character Pre-Requisite: CON 5, not in possession of any of the "Bulking Up" feat chain feats.
Effect: After digesting or doing any type of digestion equivalent to a prey, you will gain half the weight or fat. You can no longer take the "Bulking Up" feat chain.

Extreme Metabolism 2
Character Pre-Requisite: CON 7, Extreme Metabolism
Effect: After digesting or doing any type of digestion equivalent to a prey, you will gain a quarter the weight or fat.

Extreme Metabolism 3
Character Pre-Requisite: CON 10, Extreme Metabolism 2
Effect: After digesting or doing any type of digestion equivalent to a prey, you will gain no form of weight or fat.

Bulking Up
Character Pre-Requisite: CON 5, not in possession of any of the "Extreme Metabolism" feat chain feats.
Effect: After digesting or doing any type of digestion equivalent to a prey, you will gain twice the weight or fat. You can no longer take the "Extreme Metabolism feat chain.

Bulking Up 2
Character Pre-Requisite: CON 7, Bulking Up
Effect: After digesting or doing any type of digestion equivalent to a prey, you will gain four times the weight or fat.

Bulking Up 3
Character Pre-Requisite: CON 10, Bulking Up 2
Effect: After digesting or doing any type of digestion equivalent to a prey, you will gain six times the weight or fat.

Body Molding
Character Pre-Requisite: CON and WILL total up to 12.
Effect: After digestion or doing any type of digestion equivalent to a prey, you may choose what part or parts of the body will specifically gain the weight. (For example, you may choose to put all the weight in your Butt, and your Butt will increase in size corresponding to the prey.

Addition to Wombmancer Feat Chain:

Genetic Wombmancer
Character Pre-Requisite: Female, Wombmancer Omega, INT 7
Effect: When conceiving a new body for a de-aged target at age 0, you may choose to choose their species from any species you have had a strong experience with. (Such as a strong bond, sexual encounter, or have vored them/been vored by them for at least 3 days or have done a complete digestion/digestion equivalent to them.) The new body will be of that species, and will be as if you had conceived with a male.

And another vore type feat chain:

Navel Sage

Navel Sage Alpha
Character Pre-Requisite: None
Effect: You gain a +5 to all Strength rolls against any target which is at least partially inside navel.

Navel Sage Beta
Character Pre-Requisite: Navel Sage Alpha
Effect:

Navel Sage Gamma
Character Pre-Requisite: Navel Sage Beta
Effect:

Navel Sage Delta
Character Pre-Requisite: Navel Sage Gamma
Effect:

Navel Sage Omega
Character Pre-Requisite: Navel Sage Delta
Effect:

Hedge Navel Sage
Character Pre-Requisite: Navel Sage Alpha
Effect:

Hefty Navel Sage
Character Pre-Requisite: Must have a potbelly (excess fat on the belly), Navel Sage Alpha
Effect: When anyone attempts to observe your stomach after you have navel vored someone you may choose to roll against your prey, Strength vs Strength. Your prey suffers a -3 to strength. If they fail the roll, the observer is unable to notice anything that would suggest you are not in fact 'just fat'.

(Notes for those unfamiliar with navel vore: navel vore leads from the belly button to the belly fat. The "digestion" equivalent is the prey being turned into fat.)

Spells:

Enchantment: Moldable
Character Pre-Requisite: Intelligence greater than 5
Effect: You may cast this spell on yourself or an enemy. Roll a 1d15. If you roll equal to your intelligence or lower, this spell succeeds. The target will now be very flexible and compact. The target of the spell will take -5 when being vored, but gain +5 in all attempts to escape once fully vored. Cast this spell on the target again to remove the effects. When the target is someone else, roll your intelligence against their willpower. If you succeed, the enchantment succeeds in being cast on the target or removed from the target.

Temporary Feat
Character Pre-Requisite: Intelligence greater than 3
Effect: You may use this spell to temporarily gain any feat you have witnessed or belongs to a predator that you are inside. In order to be able to cast this for any specific feat, your intelligence must be at least double the amount of individual Character Pre-Requisites needed (including ones to gain Pre-Requisites required for a Pre-Requisite for the feat you are attempting to gain), not including stat pre-requisites, and you must have at least half of the stat required in any stat pre-requisites. Roll your intelligence against your target's willpower if the target witnesses you or has vored you when you have this feat that is unwilling to provide the feat you are temporarily acquiring. If you succeed, you keep the feat. You acquire the feat for an hour. Once the hour is over, you must roll a 1d(Your INT) and roll at least (Your INT)-1 to keep the feat for one more hour. For each future hour that ends, you must roll a 1d(Your INT - hours you have had the feat for in a row-1) and roll at least (Your INT - hours you have had the feat for in a row-1) -1.

(Temporary Feat may need to be edited, as I'm bad at explaining things simply.)
9kirby99
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestion & inspiration