A Vore Tabletop RPG Styled Rolling System (Help Wanted)

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: A Vore Tabletop RPG Styled Rolling System (Help Wanted)

Postby Artemis » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:09 pm

Thanks a bunch for deciding to contribute, Kirby99! I'm going to go over each of your suggested feats and go over any balancing or tweaks. Then I'll list the balanced versions I wrote up using your ideas.

Regarding Storage System. In it's current state it's very overpowered and I don't know that there's any way to fix it. There are already two feats that do sort of what this one does, Tightness and Expansive Guts. In it's current state this feat would be a must-have for everyone, which is a bit too strong. Expansive Guts can be explained with multiple stomachs if you so choose, and Tightness is meant to be the must have feat for keeping people from escaping your stomach. For now I chose not to add this feat.

For Escape Artist I had to nerf it a little bit because allowing dexterity to be used in place of strength at a 1:1 ratio would make dexterity an even more overpowered stat than it already is. (Dexterity is already arguably the best stat to stack if you're going to dump your stats into any one stat.) It now only uses half the dexterity stat, which is still a huge incentive for dexterity heavy characters to take the feat.

For Extreme Metabolism and Bulking Up I had to trim them to two feats each, buff the first feat and add something neat to the secondary feat because I felt that the reward for picking these feats was too small for the amount of feat points you had to spend to get them. I also nerfed the character pre-requisites. CON 10 is a huge investment and because of the way Constitution works I don't want tn encourage people to stack it. The new pre-requisites are intended to be flavor based and reflect the realistic effort of maintaining a high metabolism. Bulking Up has been renamed to "Gluttony" and numbers have been replaced with alpha and beta to maintain internal consistency.

Body Molding's pre-requisits were borderline impossible to attain so I completely removed them in favor of making it's pre-requisites having either Extreme Metabolism Beta or Gluttony Beta. The feat now adds to both feat lines instead of just gluttony.

Genetic Wombmancer is unfortunately too similar to Wombmancer Delta in function, being superior to Delta in every way due to lack of flavor restrictions. I'm also against adding new feats to the feat chains because they're balanced around having 6 feats each. In the future, simply suggest changes and additions to already existing feats within feat chains. In this case, I'm choosing not to add htis feat because I feel like Wombmancer Delta already potentially does exactly this.

Regarding the Navel Sage feat chain, nice one! I wasn't sure if anyone would actually ask about navel vore, but since you brought it up I'll go ahead and add it with a couple of tweaks. I've tweaked the feat line for balance, removing Hefty Naval Sage but taking the concept of Hefty Naval Sage and made it it's own distinct feat any character of a sufficient weight class can take: Fatty Ninja. I've also tweaked the character pre-requisites to balance against the other feat lines.

Regarding the spells Moldable and Temporary Feat, I had to rework and simplify them both. In the future, all dice rolls for success chance should be a D20 and higher should be better for consistency's sake. All spells can technically be cast on anyone (Cast bellyport on yourself at your own risk :x) and Temporary Feat had too much math, in my honest opinion. Moldable was renamed to Viscous Essense and Temporary Feat was renamed to Arcane Appropriation. Arcane Appropriation's Pre-Requisites were greatly heightened to reflect that this is actually an extremely powerful spell

------

Escape Artist
Character Pre-Requisite: Dexterity greater than 3
Effect: You may now choose to use half of your dexterity, rounded up if the result is not a whole number, instead of your strength when attempting to physically escape a grapple or being vored.

Extreme Metabolism Alpha
Character Pre-Requisite: Character must either be under 18 or must exercise on a regular basis.
Effect: When you digest prey you burn off the weight as quickly as you gain it, effectively preventing you from gaining any weight.

Extreme Metabolism Beta
Character Pre-Requisite: Character must either be under 18 or must exercise on a regular basis, Extreme Metabolism Alpha
Effect: You are so efficient at absorbing prey that you now benefit simply from eating them. While digesting prey you gain +1 in their highest stat, which remains for several hours after digesting them.

Gluttony Alpha
Character Pre-Requisite: Character must be either older than 18 or must not exercise on a regular basis
Effect: After digesting prey you immediately go up one weight class (Malnourished --> Skinny --> Average --> Chubby --> Obese) and may not work this weight off by non-magical means. While obese, you suffer a -1 to dexterity that stacks with each additional prey you eat (obesity stacks) until your weight is worked off.

Gluttony Beta
Character Pre-Requisite: Character must be either older than 18 or must not exercise on a regular basis, Gluttony Alpha
Effect: As a consequence of your character's weight, if Gluttony Alpha is currently in effect any prey completely inside your body take -2 to any attempts to escape and an additional -1 for every stack of obesity from Gluttony Alpha

Controlled Assimilation
Character Pre-Requisite: Extreme Metabolism Beta OR Gluttony Beta
Effect: If you have Extreme Metabolism Beta you may now choose which stat you gain +1 from so long as the prey in question had at least +1 in that stat. If you have Gluttony Beta you may now choose to distribute the fat you gain after digesting prey wherever you please.

Fatty Ninja
Character Pre-Requisite: Character must be at least two weight classes larger than their victim, Character must be in the "Chubby" or "Obese" weight class. (Malnourished --> Skinny --> Average --> Chubby --> Obese)
Effect: When anyone attempts to observe your stomach after you have eaten someone you may choose to roll against your prey, Strength vs Strength. If they fail the roll, the observer is unable to notice anything that would suggest you are not in fact 'just fat'. Your prey suffers a tightness penalty as if they were trying to escape.

Navel Sage

Navel Sage Alpha
Character Pre-Requisite: Constitution greater than 2
Effect: You gain a +5 to all Strength rolls against any target which is at least partially inside your belly button.

Navel Sage Beta
Character Pre-Requisite: Constitution greater than 2, Navel Sage Alpha
Effect:

Navel Sage Gamma
Character Pre-Requisite: Constitution greater than 2, Navel Sage Beta
Effect:

Navel Sage Delta
Character Pre-Requisite: Constitution greater than 2, Navel Sage Gamma
Effect:

Navel Sage Omega
Character Pre-Requisite: Constitution greater than 2, Navel Sage Delta
Effect:

Hedge Navel Sage
Character Pre-Requisite: Constitution greater than 2, Navel Sage Alpha
Effect:

Spells:

Enchantment: Viscous Essense
Character Pre-Requisite: Intelligence greater than 5
Effect: This enchantment gives a target of your choice in your line of sight a viscous, squishy consistency. If the target is sentient you must roll your intelligence against their willpower. The target gains -5 Strength but +3 Dexterity until a mage with intelligence greater than 5 chooses to dispel it. Prey may be ingested or disposed of as if they were a liquid while under this effect.

Arcane Appropriation
Character Pre-Requisite: Intelligence greater than 7
Effect: Once a day you may pick a target within 20 feet of your character and roll your intelligence against their willpower. If you succeed at this roll you may choose one of their feats and gain that feat for the remainder of the day. You may not copy any feat that you lack the pre-requisites and if the feat in question has stacks (IE: Tightness) you copy the amount of stacks the target has.

EDIT: Here's some more new stuff I added afterwards! Trying to capitalize on the magical girl demographic ;O

Momentous Strikes
Character Pre-Requisite: Dexterity greater than 3
Effect: You may now use half of your dexterity, rounded up to the nearest whole number, instead of your strength when making melee attacks.

Frills of Justice
Character Pre-Requisite: Female or Lady Boy
Effect: Looks aren't everything and yours are no exception. While wearing any clothing that would be normally be considered a hindrance in combat you are not only unhindered but gain +1 Willpower as a benefit of your enormous, debatably metaphorical balls.

Dress Parachute
Character Pre-Requisite: Female or Lady Boy, Frills of Justice, Wearing a full length dress
Effect: If your character, at any point during a fall, begins falling feet first, their dress will inexplicably poof out and act as a parachute to prevent any fall damage.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 9kirby99 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:02 pm

Thanks for editing them up~! I was hoping you would, since was worried I may be doing things wrong with them. XD After all, you know your idea better than I.

Good luck with this, this is really getting exciting and fun looking!
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Postby Artemis » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:17 pm

I have buffed Wombmancer Beta slightly to give it slightly more mass appeal.

Wombmancer Beta
Character Pre-Requisite: Female, Wombmancer Alpha
Effect: Over the course of a day you may de-age a target inside your womb by one month. They must remain inside your womb for the entire day for this to work. (12 days = 1 year de-aged) Additionally, you may change the sex or appearance of the target. (Must remain faithful to race.)

Renamed "Black Widow" to "Preying Mantis" and "Lady Killer" to "Gastronova" in lieu of heretical Fallout 3 references. The New Vegas references can stay, though--for now.

Added a handful of new races.

Goblin
+0 Strength
+0 Constitution
+2 Dexterity
+3 Intelligence
-1 Willpower

Goat (Anthro)
+2 Strength
+1 Constitution
-1 Dexterity
+0 Intelligence
+2 Willpower

Naga/Lamia (Snake Anthro)
+2 Strength
+0 Constitution
-2 Dexterity
+3 Intelligence
+1 Willpower

Rabbit (Anthro)
-2 Strength
-1 Constitution
+5 Dexterity
+1 Intelligence
+1 Willpower

Slime / Goo (Anthro)
-5 Strength
+5 Constitution
+1 Dexterity
+0 Intelligence
+0 Willpower

Succubus / Incubus
+2 Strength
+0 Constitution
+2 Dexterity
+2 Intelligence
-2 Willpower

7/25/2015

Bosom Mage Alpha
Character Pre-Requisite: Female, Dexterity less than 6, Bosom may not be flat
Effect: Character gains +5 to all strength rolls against any target at least partially inside their breasts.

Bosom Mage Beta
Character Pre-Requisite: Female, Dexterity less than 6, Bosom may not be flat, Bosom Mage Alpha
Effect: Your breast milk now has exceptional healing properties. Each breast has the capacity to heal 1 HP every 2 hours, or 1 HP for every 'cup' if milk is removed and stored for later.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Drakang » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:34 pm

I was thinking of a few feat for prey as there doesn't seem to have too many:

Gut Phoenix Alpha
Character Pre-Requisite: Faith 7 or higher
Effect: After you spent at least 24 hours in a womb you may designate the female you're in as your "mother", if you die or are digested you may reform inside the womb of your mother. After your reform you have to redesign a "mother" if you want to be able to reform again. Each feat your "mother" has in the Wombmancer feat chain reduce the time by half.

Gut Phoenix Beta
Character Pre-Requisite: Faith 7 or higher, Gut Phoenix Alpha
Effect: You no longer need to redesign your "mother" after each reformation.

Gut Phoenix Gamma
Character Pre-Requisite: Faith 7 or higher, Gut Phoenix Alpha, Gut Phoenix Beta
Effect: If you are digested/absorbed, you may reform using your predator instead of a "mother". If the predator is female you'll reform in her womb, if the predator is male you'll reform in the womb of the first female he has sex after your death.
If you want to add to my interactive story : (I may remove chapter)
Check my portfolio on writing.com ==> http://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/drakong
Drakang
Been posting for a bit

Postby Artemis » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:21 am

Drakang wrote:I was thinking of a few feat for prey as there doesn't seem to have too many:

Gut Phoenix Alpha
Character Pre-Requisite: Faith 7 or higher
Effect: After you spent at least 24 hours in a womb you may designate the female you're in as your "mother", if you die or are digested you may reform inside the womb of your mother. After your reform you have to redesign a "mother" if you want to be able to reform again. Each feat your "mother" has in the Wombmancer feat chain reduce the time by half.

Gut Phoenix Beta
Character Pre-Requisite: Faith 7 or higher, Gut Phoenix Alpha
Effect: You no longer need to redesign your "mother" after each reformation.

Gut Phoenix Gamma
Character Pre-Requisite: Faith 7 or higher, Gut Phoenix Alpha, Gut Phoenix Beta
Effect: If you are digested/absorbed, you may reform using your predator instead of a "mother". If the predator is female you'll reform in her womb, if the predator is male you'll reform in the womb of the first female he has sex after your death.

Apologies, but I am strongly opposed to using race as a pre-requisite for any feats. Balancing it so that every one of the dozens and dozens of races has feats they can take would be a monumental feat in and of itself, which would in turn really complicate the development and character creation process in an undesirable way.

That being said, if you'd like to suggest "Phoenix" or "Gut Phoenix" as a race using the race template provided on the first post I'd be happy to add them. The closest thing to a "faith" stat would be willpower, but do note that 7 in any stat is a pretty heavy investment, impossible with race bonuses alone.

Also, the reason that there are very few prey feats is that the pred is supposed to be in control once they eat someone. Prey are not intended to be a dominant position because as a game the system needs to have a losing condition. In this game, the losing condition is intended to be being eaten and digested. Speaking of losing conditions, a prey character being able to unconditionally force reformation would be godmodding and would unfortunately break the game.

For future reference, when making a feat for prey that feat should at most weaken a pred's control but never remove it completely. I'm not sure how to balance these feats off the top of my head, so as of right now I unfortunately will not be adding them.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Artemis » Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:49 pm

Got lots of work done today! Was surprised at myself honestly.

Relentless Mucosa
Character Pre-Requisite: None
Effect: Your character is now immune to poisons, including but not limited to food poisoning, bacteria, viruses and any other sicknesses attempting to enter through an orifice. Your insides are covered with an extra layer of mucous as a result, upping the slime factor several times fold. Does not apply to toxin injected into the blood.

Analgesic Mucosa
Effect: The liquids inside your body now have a pain killing effect, completely preventing the sensation of pain for your victim. Discomfort is still possible, and because of the nature of numbness it is also more difficult to feel pleasure from touch while this is in effect.

Spiritually Sensitive
Effect: You can see lingering spirits, even when they don't wish to be seen. As a consequence however, wild spirits have an easier time manipulating you and gain +2 to all rolls against your mental defense.

I also made two feat chains from out of nowhere for you evildoers!

Necromancer

Necromancer Alpha
Character Pre-Requisite: INT 5 or Spiritually Sensitive Feat
Effect: Your character may now see and communicate freely with lingering spirits, including those of their prey after digestion.

Necromancer Beta
Character Pre-Requisite: INT 5, Necromancer Alpha
Effect: Your character may now summon forth the ethereal spirits of prey they have digested at will. These prey are bound to them and incapable of fleeing against your will or causing others harm.

Necromancer Gamma
Character Pre-Requisite: INT 5, Necromancer Beta
Effect: Your character may now summon forth prey they have previously digested as mind-dominated zombies, up to five at a time. The zombies may not resist the necromancer and are to be treated as a single unit for the purposes of attacking, having stats equivalent to the necromancer with the exception of HP which is locked at 1. These zombies may only perform basic attacks and do not benefit from any of the necromancer's feats. For each zombie, they gain a +1 to their attack roll.

Necromancer Delta
Character Pre-Requisite: INT 5, Necromancer Gamma
Effect: Your zombies no longer show signs of being dead, appearing as they did when they were alive. Onlookers are no longer capable of identifying them as zombies unless they saw them die at one point or another.

Necromancer Omega
Character Pre-Requisite: INT 5, Necromancer Gamma
Effect: Your zombies may now grapple and attempt to vore their enemies. You may choose which zombie ultimately eats an enemy if their role succeeds.

Demonologist

Demonologist Alpha
Character Pre-Requisite: INT 5
Effect: Your character can corrupt the souls of prey as they digested, filling them with demonic energy. This transformation corrupts the prey when they die, warping their personality to fill them with one of the seven deadly sins. Roll 1D7 to decide which sin they are filled with.

Demonologist Beta
Character Pre-Requisite: INT 5, Demonologist Alpha
Effect: You may now summon a prey you have digested and corrupted previously. Their body may, but not necessarily, also transform to take on a more satanic appearance including but not limited to goat like features, claws and a devil tail. You may only summon one prey like this at a time. These prey retain their former stats while alive. The summoned demon is completely capable of betraying you at will.

Demonologist Gamma
Character Pre-Requisite: INT 5, Demonologist Beta
Effect: Your summoned demon is now brainwashed with further demonic energy, amplifying whichever deadly sin they embody. They will now only betray you if an opponent can convince them that they will feed their vices better than you do.

Demonologist Delta
Character Pre-Requisite: INT 5, Demonologist Gamma
Effect: You may now choose which sin your summoned demon is filled with, rather than rolling.

Demonologist Omega
Character Pre-Requisite: INT 5, Demonologist Gamma
Effect: You may now absorb your summoned demon, assuming it is not dead, to fully heal all your wounds and give you a +2 to all attack rolls for the remainder of the immediate or next encounter. The demon perishes and a new one may not be summoned for 24 hours.

And finally...

Bosom Mage

Bosom Mage Alpha
Character Pre-Requisite: Female, Dexterity less than 6, Bosom may not be flat
Effect: Character gains +5 to all strength rolls against any target at least partially inside their breasts.

Bosom Mage Beta
Character Pre-Requisite: Female, Dexterity less than 6, Bosom may not be flat, Bosom Mage Alpha
Effect: Your breast milk now has exceptional healing properties. Each breast has the capacity to heal 1 HP every 2 hours, or 1 HP for every 'cup' if milk is removed and stored for later.

Bosom Mage Gamma
Character Pre-Requisite: Female, Dexterity less than 6, Bosom may not be flat, Bosom Mage Beta
Effect: You may now control the size and bounciness of your breasts at will, within the limits of being half or twice their natural size.

Bosom Mage Delta
Character Pre-Requisite: Female, Dexterity less than 6, Bosom may not be flat, Bosom Mage Gamma
Effect: Your breasts are no longer considered a weak spot for the purposes of flavor and may be used as a hands free shield. The boob shield gives a flat +2 to physical defense on any attack above the belt.

Bosom Mage Omega
Character Pre-Requisite: Female, Dexterity less than 6, Bosom may not be flat, Bosom Mage Delta
Effect: Your breasts have become hypnotic in nature. All it takes is a simple bounce or a touch to activate their effects. Anyone caught staring suffers a temporary -4 to their willpower and must roll mental defense against your dexterity to make any actions other than basic movement until they take damage or are grappled. This will, in practice, give the Bosom Mage a free attack if they so desire.

Hedge Bosom Mage
Effect: Prey inside your breasts no longer count against your ability to devour further prey through other means. Additionally, you may contain up to two prey, one in each breasts, at a time.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:10 pm

Decided to add some pokemon!

Gardevoir
-2 Strength
+0 Constitution
+2 Dexterity
+3 Intelligence
+2 Willpower

Lucario
+3 Strength
+1 Constitution
-1 Dexterity
-1 Intelligence
+3 Willpower

Raichu
+2 Strength
+1 Constitution
+0 Dexterity
+0 Intelligence
+2 Willpower

Eevee
+1 Strength
+1 Constitution
+1 Dexterity
+1 Intelligence
+1 Willpower

Flareon
+3 Strength
+2 Constitution
-2 Dexterity
+0 Intelligence
+2 Willpower

Vaporeon
+0 Strength
+2 Constitution
+2 Dexterity
+2 Intelligence
-1 Willpower

Jolteon
-2 Strength
+1 Constitution
+4 Dexterity
+2 Intelligence
-1 Willpower

Umbreon
+3 Strength
-2 Constitution
+2 Dexterity
-1 Intelligence
+3 Willpower

Espeon
-1 Strength
-1 Constitution
+1 Dexterity
+4 Intelligence
+2 Willpower

Leafeon
-2 Strength
+4 Constitution
+0 Dexterity
+1 Intelligence
+2 Willpower

Glaceon
+2 Strength
-1 Constitution
+0 Dexterity
+2 Intelligence
+2 Willpower

Sylveon
-3 Strength
+0 Constitution
+2 Dexterity
+2 Intelligence
+4 Willpower

Latias
+2 Strength
+0 Constitution
-2 Dexterity
+3 Intelligence
+2 Willpower

Latios
+3 Strength
+0 Constitution
+2 Dexterity
+2 Intelligence
-2 Willpower

Fennekin, Braxien, Delphox
-2 Strength
+1 Constitution
+2 Dexterity
+3 Intelligence
+1 Willpower

Lopunny
+2 Strength
-3 Constitution
+3 Dexterity
-2 Intelligence
+5 Willpower

Can be anthro, feral, or both?
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:23 pm

Feats I decided to try. Help promote some willing vore that could be done...

Internal Healer
Effect: When inside of a predator, you can choose to help heal them over time, 1d4 for each hour.

Healing Organs
Effect: Choose a vore type. When you do that vore type to someone, you can choose to heal them inside you over time, 1d4 for each hour. You can take this feat multiple times, one for each type of vore.

Soft Innards
Effect: Your innards are pillowy soft and comfortable. Your prey will feel much more comfortable inside of you, making it easier to fall asleep inside you.

Hypnotically Soft Innards
Character Pre-Requisite: Soft Innards
Effect: When vored, the prey must roll their willpower against (specific stat, unsure which one for now) each hour. If they fail, the prey will fall asleep. They must roll once per hour in order to try and wake up. When asleep, they are unable to attempt escape. If they succeed, they wake up/stay awake and may attempt to escape. This may be taken again to increase the stat they need to roll against to (a stat higher than the one they need to roll against, I'm unsure)

As well as better feats as incentives for gluttony.

Strength Behind Their Size
Character Pre-Requisite: Gluttony Alpha, Strength 5 or higher.
Effect: You no longer take a penalty to dexterity. If you have Gluttony Beta, you'll no longer take the extra dexterity if you have a strength of 7 or higher.

Weighty Pin
Character Pre-Requisite: Character must be at least two weight classes larger than their victim, Character must be in the "Chubby" or "Obese" weight class. (Malnourished --> Skinny --> Average --> Chubby --> Obese)
Effect: When grappling and attempting to consume a prey, the prey takes a -2 hit to their rolls when they attempt to escape.

Seductive Fat
Character Pre-Requisite: Character must be in the "Chubby" or "Obese" weight class. (Malnourished --> Skinny --> Average --> Chubby --> Obese)
Effect: Your large figure isn't repulsive...rather, it makes you look good. You can seduce someone much more easily. (Unsure how this would effect in the game...)

Too Large a Meal
Character Pre-Requisite: Character must be in the "Chubby" or "Obese" weight class. (Malnourished --> Skinny --> Average --> Chubby --> Obese)
Effect: Due to your size, predators have a hard time getting you down. Predators take a -3 penalty when attempting to grapple or vore you.

And some extra gender feats.

Truly Shemale
Character Pre-Requisite: Shemale
Effect: Your genitalia now counts as male counts as for the purpose of feats, while your chest counts as female. You also count as a female for the purpose of others' initial attraction to you.

Natural Cuntboy
Character Pre-Requisite:
Effect: Effect: Your genitalia now counts as female counts as for the purpose of feats, while your chest counts as male. You also count as a male for the purpose of others' initial attraction to you.

Also, you might be able to get ideas from this: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/15514837/
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:29 pm

Here are some classes.

Lawyer
-2 Strength
-1 Constitution
+1 Dexterity
+4 Intelligence
+3 Willpower

Mother
+5 Strength
-4 Constitution
+0 Dexterity
+1 Intelligence
+3 Willpower

Detective
+1 Strength
-2 Constitution
+3 Dexterity
+3 Intelligence
+0 Willpower

Prostitute
+1 Strength
+4 Constitution
+4 Dexterity
-3 Intelligence
-1 Willpower

Chef
-3 Strength
+1 Constitution
+2 Dexterity
+3 Intelligence
+2 Willpower

Also, I noticed something. The way you have Constitution affect HP, you have a certain problem where you can't have anyone create a character with negative constitution.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Artemis » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:40 pm

@9Kirby99: Awesome! Let's look these all over.

Regarding pokemon races, I don't want to add these because it would take 700 races to list them all. I also want to avoid beast, non-anthro races because the stats can't possibly accomodate them. Think about it. If I add something like a dragon that's 10x as strong as a human, I couldn't accurately represent it with the stats. This same thing goes for things like Kryptonians. I can't possibly represent Superman's stats either. I could consider the idea of a generic pokemon race, but I feel that wouldn't really do them justice.

Regarding classes, I've looked them over and made adjustments as necessary--All of your classes had a +5 sum to their stats, when the max is +4:

Lawyer
-2 Strength
- Constitution
+1 Dexterity
+4 Intelligence
+2 Willpower

Full Time Mom
+0 Strength
+1 Constitution
-1 Dexterity
+1 Intelligence
+3 Willpower

Detective
+1 Strength
-1 Constitution
+1 Dexterity
+3 Intelligence
+0 Willpower

Sex Worker
+0 Strength
+4 Constitution
+4 Dexterity
-1 Intelligence
-3 Willpower

Chef
-2 Strength
+1 Constitution
+1 Dexterity
+3 Intelligence
+1 Willpower

Regarding negative constitution. It is possible for a character to have a constitution as low as -2 for a total of 1 HP. This is intentional.

Regarding the feats...

Internal Healer and Healing Organs
This kind of undermines the healing mechanic and the wombmancer feat chain. Pred and Prey can already choose to do this using the built in healing mechanic, the limitations of which I have to refine in hindsight. I won't be including these feats for these reasons.

Soft Innards
I'm not sure about this feat. It has no mechanical or utility value, is the main reason.

This is way too overpowered in it's current state. It could potentially insta-kill anyone with no chance of escape, making it far more powerful than even the feat chain feats, which are supposed to be the most devastating feats in the game. I'm choosing not to include this feat, as it seems impossible to balance.

Eeee... I don't like the idea of this feat. The reason is that it does not fit the gluttony feats it uses as a pre-requisite. Any character that takes gluttony alpha and suffers the dexterity penalty is both obese and out of shape. For the sake of verisimilitude, that needs to result in a dexterity penalty. Gluttony Beta is extremely powerful to make up for it. It's like tightness, but technically better. I'm choosing not to include this feat.

Weighty Pin
Character Pre-Requisite: Character must be at least two weight classes larger than their target. (Malnourished --> Skinny --> Average --> Chubby --> Obese)
Effect: You gain a +2 to all rolls to grapple or maintain a grapple.

Seductive Fat
I won't be adding this feat because fat fetishism and a seduction mechanic are both outside the scope of this battle system.

Too Large a Meal
I don't want to encourage overly defensive play and gluttony beta is already overpowered for fat characters. For now I don't want to add this, though I might come back to it later if 'skinny' characters catch up somehow.

Truly Shemale and Natural Cuntboy
These feats would break a couple of other feats. "Cuntboy" is also redundant to ladyboy, which gives essentially the same mechanical result without breaking the other feats. A gender inverted form of Ladyboy would make Shemale redundant as well.
Last edited by Artemis on Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:54 pm

Artemis wrote:@9Kirby99: Awesome! Let's look these all over.

Regarding pokemon races, I don't want to add these because it would take 700 races to list them all. I also want to avoid beast, non-anthro races because the stats can't possibly accomodate them. Think about it. If I add something like a dragon that's 10x as strong as a human, I couldn't accurate represent it with the stats. This same thing goes for things like Kryptonians. I can't possibly represent Superman's stats either. I could consider the idea of a generic pokemon race, but I feel that wouldn't really do them justice.

Regarding classes, I've looked them over and made adjustments as necessary--All of your classes had a +5 sum to their stats, when the max is +4:

Lawyer
-2 Strength
- Constitution
+1 Dexterity
+4 Intelligence
+2 Willpower

Full Time Mom
+0 Strength
+1 Constitution
-1 Dexterity
+1 Intelligence
+3 Willpower

Detective
+1 Strength
-1 Constitution
+1 Dexterity
+3 Intelligence
+0 Willpower

Sex Worker
+0 Strength
+4 Constitution
+4 Dexterity
-1 Intelligence
-3 Willpower

Chef
-2 Strength
+1 Constitution
+1 Dexterity
+3 Intelligence
+1 Willpower

Regarding negative constitution. It is possible for a character to have a constitution as low as -2 for a total of 1 HP. This is intentional.

Regarding the feats...

Internal Healer and Healing Organs
This kind of undermines the healing mechanic and the wombmancer feat chain. Pred and Prey can already choose to do this using the built in healing mechanic, the limitations of which I have to refine in hindsight. I won't be including these feats for these reasons.

Soft Innards
I'm not sure about this feat. It has no mechanical or utility value, is the main reason.

This is way too overpowered in it's current state. It could potentially insta-kill anyone with no chance of escape, making it far more powerful than even the feat chain feats, which are supposed to be the most devastating feats in the game. I'm choosing not to include this feat, as it seems impossible to balance.

Eeee... I don't like the idea of this feat. The reason is that it does not fit the gluttony feats it uses as a pre-requisite. Any character that takes gluttony alpha and suffers the dexterity penalty is both obese and out of shape. For the sake of verisimilitude, that needs to result in a dexterity penalty. Gluttony Beta is extremely powerful to make up for it. It's like tightness, but technically better. I'm choosing not to include this feat.

Weighty Pin
Character Pre-Requisite: Character must be at least two weight classes larger than their target. (Malnourished --> Skinny --> Average --> Chubby --> Obese)
Effect: You gain a +2 to all rolls to grapple or maintain a grapple.

Seductive Fat
I won't be adding this feat because fat fetishism and a seduction mechanic are both outside the scope of this battle system.

Too Large a Meal
I don't want to encourage overly defensive play and gluttony beta is already overpowered for fat characters. For now I don't want to add this, though I might come back to it later if 'skinny' characters catch up somehow.

Truly Shemale and Natural Cuntboy
These feats would break a couple of other feats. "Cuntboy" is also redundant to ladyboy, which gives essentially the same mechanical result without breaking the other feats. A gender inverted form of Ladyboy would make Shemale redundant as well.

Hmm...well, maybe in the case of pokemon, there should be a system to create stats for species not listed. After all, I'd be interested in playing as my Latias girl, Alice.

Also, I feel the few stats for Gluttony are partially deterrent to going for them, as there are easier ways to get a character that can hide prey or block escape attempts without needing to suffer a dexterity loss. It sort of makes it a lot harder to play as a chubby or obese character, since as soon as you eat a few prey, you become a lot weaker, where if you didn't take them, you could eat a bunch of prey without huge stat drops. There needs to be a bit more balance with that, like maybe a different stat increasing as well, or something else.

As for cuntboy and ladyboy, that's...not exactly true. Ladyboys have cocks still, and cuntboys can't breast vore. Shemales also can't unbirth, so there needs to be some sort of difference. A lady boy is just a feminine male, not a male with female genitalia. Cuntboys aren't necessarily ladyboys, but they can be.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Artemis » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:41 pm

9kirby99 wrote:Hmm...well, maybe in the case of pokemon, there should be a system to create stats for species not listed. After all, I'd be interested in playing as my Latias girl, Alice.

At your DM's discretion you could pick a placeholder race that you feel best suits your character's actual race. Example: For Latias maybe you use Magical Dragon (Anthro) as a placeholder race. You're not technically that race ICly, but you use it's stats.

9kirby99 wrote:It sort of makes it a lot harder to play as a chubby or obese character

Kinda like weight matters or something eh? This is called verisimilitude and I maintain my previous position. I think you should give Gluttony Beta another lookover and consider that that it is the best anti-escape feat in the game and that it only costs 1 feat point, 2 if you include Gluttony Alpha. (It would take a lot of feat points to get the same result from say tightness.)

9kirby99 wrote:A lady boy is just a feminine male, not a male with female genitalia. Cuntboys aren't necessarily ladyboys, but they can be.

You call it a male with female genitalia, I call it a female with masculine features. Same thing, different name. I'm strongly opposed to complicating the gender mechanics, though if you have any suggestions for changes to the lady boy feat or a gender reversal of the lady boy feat I'm willing to hear those.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Artemis » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:17 am

* Updated the first post to be -slightly- easier to read.

* Added examples of how the core stats should be implemented and fleshed out the passing out mechanic.

* Added a guide on creating characters for this system.

* Added an unofficial guide for creating Pokemon placeholder races.

* Added a section for universal game mechanics such as Action Rolls, an old concept finally put into writing, death, passing out, gaining new feats and of course digestion.

* Modified the bellyport spell so that it is not limited to stomachs and wombs. There was never a point to it being that specific. Also removed mandatory stealth check, because that should have fallen under common sense. End result? Spell is simplified for the better.

Bellyport
Character Pre-Requisite: Intelligence greater than 10
Effect: Once a day you may forcefully teleport a target into a holding organ of your choice without having to roll to swallow them. The target must be within line of sight.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Artemis » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:24 pm

Added two new feats:

Divine Intervention
Character Pre-Requisite: Character must have connections with a deity willing to reincarnate them.
Effect: If you die, and your soul has not been captured or destroyed, your character will be reincarnated as a child elsewhere. Reroll your character's race, class and individual stats, choosing their race and class from those offered by the parents. Additionally, choose four feats and remove them from your character. This is considered de-leveling for the purposes of scaling feat growth. If lore-appropriate, your DM may mandate that this be one of the four feats sacrificed.

Dense Soul
Character Pre-Requisite: Character must be a magical race with natural potential to reincarnate. Example: Angels, demons, phoenixes, other celestial bodies.
Effect: Your character resists the pull of the afterlife. If you die, and your soul has not been captured or destroyed, your character will be reincarnated as a child elsewhere. Reroll your character's race, class and individual stats, choosing their race and class from those offered by the parents. Additionally, choose four feats and remove them from your character. This is considered de-leveling for the purposes of scaling feat growth.

Fleshed out the Hairseer Specialization Feats and began work on the Absorption Druid line.

Hairseer Beta
Character Pre-Requisite: Character's hair must be able to reach down to just above the butt, Hairseer Alpha
Effect: YYour character may use their hair for balance, giving them a +5 to all balance action rolls and an additional +2 to all grappling action rolls.

Hairseer Gamma
Character Pre-Requisite: Character's hair must be able to reach down to the thighs, Hairseer Beta
Effect: Your hair can now function as a magical whip that you automatically how to use. When making attacks with this whip you may also attempt to grapple the foe as a free action. Additionally you gain a +2 dexterity bonus against any attempts to cut your hair.

Hairseer Delta
Character Pre-Requisite: Character's hair must be able to reach down to the feet, Hairseer Gamma
Effect: When making attacks with your hair you may also attempt to grapple the foe as a free action. Additionally, you gain a +2 dexterity bonus against any attempts to cut your hair.

Hairseer Omega
Character Pre-Requisite: Character's hair must be longer than they are tall, Hairseer Delta
Effect: As a consequence of your hair's weight, all prey completely inside of your hair takes a -2 to all attempts to escape. Additionally you may grapple multiple times with your hair, either grappling multiple people at once or stacking grapples on one player. For every stack of grappling, the target takes an additional -1 to all attempts to escape once inside your hair. All stacks are lost upon the target winning a grapple roll.

Absorption Druid Alpha
Character Pre-Requisite: Strength less than 6,
Effect: When you successfully grapple a target you may then choose to swallow the target without an additional roll. This is to reflect your ability to absorb them through the appendix you've grabbed them with.

Hedge Absorption Druid
Character Pre-Requisite: Strength less than 6, Absorption Druid Alpha
Effect: If your character's Strength is buffed above 5, temporarily or permanently, any feat with "Absorption Druid" in it's name will not become inactive (as would be normal).

Added a Universal Mechanic to deal with anti-magic and it's relation to the system.

On Anti-Magic and similar concepts
It shall be assumed, as a quick rule of thumb, that anti-magic negates the effects of spells but has no effect on vore itself or any feat related powers.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Artemis » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:56 pm

Fleshed out the Absorption Druid tree!

Absorption Druid Beta
Effect: You gain +1 Dexterity. Your character may now stretch out their arms several times their normal length, allowing them to make melee attacks, including grapples, from outside of their opponent's range.

Absorption Druid Gamma
Character Pre-Requisite: Strength less than 6, Absorption Druid Beta
Effect: You gain +2 Dexterity. Your character may now take on a slimey/liquid consistency as a free action during your turn. Attempts to grapple your character or for your character to grapple others are now decided by a Dexterity vs Dexterity roll while in this form, but you suffer a -2 penalty to any roll you make to resist being swallowed while in this form.

Absorption Druid Delta
Character Pre-Requisite: Strength less than 6, Absorption Druid Gamma
Effect: If your character's Strength is buffed above 5, temporarily or permanently, any feat with "Absorption Druid" in it's name will not become inactive (as would be normal).

Absorption Druid Omega
Character Pre-Requisite: Strength less than 6, Absorption Druid Delta
Effect: This is a once-per-encounter ability. When you drop to 0 HP or below, ignore normal pass-out/death mechanics and set your HP back to 1. Your character automatically takes on a liquid consistency and pops, splattering yourself wildly across the immediate area. Everyone in the encounter must roll their dexterity against a number equal to (Your Constitution + 20). You may successfully swallow every character that fails this roll until your stomach is full cording to your stacks of the Expansive Guts feat.

Hedge Absorption Druid
Effect: You may now treat your entire body as a stomach for the purposes of digestions and feats.

Corrected an error in the Hedge Booty Shaman tree.

Hedge Booty Shaman
Character Pre-Requisite: Dexterity greater than 0, Butt may not be flat, Booty Shaman Alpha
Effect: You may now choose to treat your stomach as a secondary intestines for the purposes of digestion and feats.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Artemis » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:45 pm

Reworded Absorption Druid Beta to be more clear in it's purpose.

Absorption Druid Beta
Effect: You gain +1 Dexterity. Your character may now stretch out their arms several times their normal length, allowing them to ignore penalties to melee attacks and grapples if those penalties don't also apply to ranged attacks.

Fleshed out the Tailsorcerer tree

Tailsorcerer

Tailsorcerer Alpha
Character Pre-Requisite: Dexterity greater than 1
Effect: Your character gains +5 to all strength rolls against characters at least partially inside their tails.

Tailsorcerer Beta
Character Pre-Requisite: Dexterity greater than 1, Tailsorcerer Alpha
Effect: You gain +2 Dexterity. You may now use your tail to perform melee attacks or grapples instead of your limbs.

Tailsorcerer Gamma
Character Pre-Requisite: Dexterity greater than 1, Tailsorcerer Beta
Effect: You gain +1 Dexterity. It is now impossible for someone to restrain your tail, meaning an enemy cannot prevent you from tail voring them with a successful grapple check on your tail.

Tailsorcerer Delta
Character Pre-Requisite: Dexterity greater than 1, Tailsorcerer Gamma
Effect: You may now use half of your dexterity, rounded down, in place of your strength when making grapple checks using your tail.

Tailsorcerer Omega
Character Pre-Requisite: Dexterity greater than 1, Tailsorcerer Delta
Effect: Your tail almost seems to have a mind of it's own, allowing you to multi-task and make both a grapple check and any non-grapple / non-swallowing action in one single turn.

Hedge Tailsorcerer
Character Pre-Requisite: Dexterity greater than 1, Tailsorcerer Alpha
Effect: Once per day you may regrow your tail at will in just a single turn. This can also be used to detach your tail and immediately regrow it, freeing your tail from any non-curse penalties a DM may have been subjecting it to.

I am also announcing that I am aware of bladder vore, but am currently not sure how to address it. Some level of redundancy between Cock Vore, Navel Vore and "Bladder Vore" is expected and may require a bit of backtracking or creative thinking.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Artemis » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:33 am

Fleshed out the digestion mechanic to make sense.

Digestion Mechanic
By default, a character that is being digested will take 1 damage every turn at the end of the prey's turn. Digestion begins immediately when the prey is successfully swallowed. (This may be modified by certain feats)

Digestion does not start if the predator is still being attacked by other enemies. However, your DM may decide ignore this part of hte mechanic at their own discretion. This rule exists because each turn of digestion is meant to correspond to 1 hour of time ICly, which does not logically pass in normal combat.

The pred and prey are both allowed to write an emote interacting with each other during their turn. This emote serves no mechanical purpose, but may be used to negotiate or enjoy the scene for roleplaying purposes. The pred and prey may both make up to 3 emotes during their turn, each one of which requires a response from their partner.

Reworded the death mechanic to be easier to understand.

Death Mechanic A character immediately dies if their current HP reaches a negative value equal to their constitution +1. In math, this would be represented by DeathHP=-1*(CON+1). For example: A character with 5 constitution dies at -6 HP and a character with 10 constitution dies at -11 HP.

Modified a couple of feats.

Acid Resistance
Effect: You only take acid damage once every two turns instead of every one turn, starting with the second turn you would've normally taken damage.

Sturdy Bra
Effect: You wear a sturdy bra. If you attempt to swallow someone while it is properly fastened you will suffer a -3 penalty to your roll, but if you fasten/put it on after swallowing someone that person will take a -3 to all attempts to escape through the throat. The bra cannot be fastened/put on the same turn someone has been swallowed.

Corset
Effect: You wear a corset. You may not swallow others while wearing it, but if you skip the swallowing sequence with the bellyport spell or tighten it after swallowing someone that person takes a -5 to all escape attempts. The corset cannot be tightened/put on the same turn someone has been swallowed.

Added a new feat!

Gut Crush
Character Pre-Requisite: Tightness Feat
Effect: You may now attack prey that are inside of you by attempting to crush them with the muscles of your holding cell of choice. This allows you to attack them without risking any damage to yourself.

Fleshed out the Navel Sage Specialization Tree

Navel Sage

Navel Sage Alpha
Character Pre-Requisite: Constitution greater than 1
Effect: You gain a +5 to all Strength rolls against any target which is at least partially inside your belly button.

Navel Sage Beta
Character Pre-Requisite: Constitution greater than 1, Navel Sage Alpha
Effect: You gain +2 Constitution.

Navel Sage Gamma
Character Pre-Requisite: Constitution greater than 1, Navel Sage Beta
Effect: You gain +2 Dexterity. You may now perform a belly dance that inspires your allies, granting them +1 to their strength, dexterity, intelligence and willpower for the duration of 3 fights or one day, whichever comes first. This dance will fail however if your midriff is not exposed, or if your midriff is explicitly wounded.

Navel Sage Delta
Character Pre-Requisite: Constitution greater than 1, Navel Sage Gamma
Effect: You gain +1 Constitution. You no longer risk taking damage if you attack your prey while they are inside you.

Navel Sage Omega
Character Pre-Requisite: Constitution greater than 1, Navel Sage Delta
Effect: If you belly flop on an opponent, you may choose to try and swallow them immediately using your navel. Do a grapple check. If you succeed, the opponent is successfully grappled and you do not need to roll an additional time to swallow them. However if you fail your dexterity is reduced by 2 until the beginning of your next turn, making it easier for your opponent to counter attack you.

Hedge Navel Sage
Character Pre-Requisite: Constitution greater than 1, Navel Sage Alpha
Effect: The effects of Navel Sage Alpha now apply to your urethrea as well, however this effect does not stack with the effect of Memberlock Alpha. Additionally, you may now choose to have your belly button lead to your stomach instead of your bladder, as would be normal.

Last bumped by Artemis on Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:33 am.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Suggestion & inspiration