M/M Ideas

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

M/M Ideas

Postby deleteduser4567545 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:35 pm

Hi there! I write a lot of M/M fiction and I'm looking for inspiration! I would like to create interesting vore situations between males of all different kinds! I would like all the stories to be same size, soft oral, digestion, and willing, but I can probably look for variation too! I'm excited to hear responses! Thanks!
deleteduser4567545
New to the forum

Re: M/M Ideas

Postby Trampleunderhoof » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:18 pm

Hey! I was wondering if maybe you'd consider writing a vore story about Baloo from the jungle book devouring all of the characters from the movie in one gigantic feast. I'd love to read something like that where he eats every single character whole and they are willin to be stuffed into his belly :p
Trampleunderhoof
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration