Chewing idea

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Chewing idea

Postby Sitharc » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:56 pm

Basically an idea of mine I'd like to suggest is someone being small, ending up in a woman's mouth and she mistakes them for a bug or could be aware of them in there fully, but the other main aspect of the idea is that the prey actually tries to resist being chewed, futilely trying to keep the top row of teeth from coming down. Either holding out for a while, or quickly growing weak. Now and then the prey would take a hit from one or more teeth. Possibly the prey having to watch or least hear while between teeth and her cheek as she swallows a bit off piece of them. Eventually losing the battle after getting slowly grinded to a pulp if weakened enough and/or getting impaled by one of the sharper teeth. Then the pred savors her victory as chews the rest of her treat up. Some other possible aspects to this.

Ideally for me would be Kid Gohan in his mothers mouth if possible, or least one of the main db/z girls. As even at the small size, he'd still have enough power to understandably resist for a bit.

And/or one just randomly sinking their teeth into a section of his body and ripping it off.

PM me if want to discuss it more if you're interested in some way, we could discuss it in IMs.

Keep in mind I still normally prefer soft vore followed by deadly digestion, but found least one hard vore idea of sorts that interests me.
Sitharc
---

Return to Suggestion & inspiration